Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / rude nasty service repeatedly at this kfc location

US Review updated:

KFC on Winchester Blvd in Campbell CA. Every single time we go in this location, they are totally rude. The sign on the door says open at 10 am, of course, they said, no we open at 10:30. When I pointed out the hours she just rolled her eyes. When looking at the menu, they will just walk away.

Today was toppers, they were evidently closing out a cash drawer and counting the money. And evidently this was the only register. She kept telling everyone 5 minutes, 5 minutes. We asked if she could take our order, then close out the drawer while we were waiting the LONG wait for our food. She said in her broken English. NO you wait you wait. Then she had the nerve to look at my other half and tell her, STOP LOOKING AT ME! LOOK AT THE MENU! My girl said, im not looking at you, she said, you were too! I said, how do you know if you are not looking at my lady? She mumbled some crap and we just walked out AGAIN! These people need to lose their franchise.

Nov 14, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 15, 2017

Have you attempted to contact a manager or the corporate customer service? I'm unsure why you keep visiting the location.