Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]product and service

On Monday, May 15, 2017 approximately 4:20p I went through the drive thru and order two $5 fill ups (Chicken tenders for both, one with macaroni and cheese the other one with fries) My kids usual from KFC. I placed this order through the the drive thru which I had to ask teller was he ready to place my order because it took so long for him to greet us (he actually didn't greet us). Then, I placed order for both tenders, fries, and macaroni and cheese. When we got to the window we paid and checked our food. My son food was correct tenders with macaroni and cheese and 2 chicken littles (He has a big appetite). My daughter order was not - tenders with fries (she was given mash potatoes and gravy). I told the cashier which was a female and not the guy who took our order. I gave her our box back and she reassured she would fix it. We got my daughter box back and proceeded to pull off my daughter checked her box for the 2nd time and there was no fries to be in her box but macaroni and cheese and they left the mash potatoes in the box as well. I was very upset for the simple fact this has happen to us several times on separate occasions, this time I figured something need to be done about it. We have actually drove all the way home and had to come back where we stay on the other side of town all because our order was inaccurate.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Waycross, GABack to the story, I was half way out of the drive thru where my daughter said I STILL didn't get my fries. I opened my car door and gave the macaroni cheese back I proceeded to tell them that this was unsatisfactory service and the workers where in there laughing ( pretty much all of them, it was like 4-5 ppl standing in the drive thru) as I was complaining I thought this was ignorant, disrespectful and VERY unprofessional.
I have decided this has happen one to many times and KFC obviously does not want our business. My kids love KFC and we come quite often after they get out of school and for dinner. My husband and I have decided that we will take our business to Popeye's which is fairly new to the Waycross area. We believe at Popeye's they actually listen and take our order in consideration and care about our experience every time!! We have gotten nothing less from that company.
I'm not sure if there is a shortage in Fries at KFC or the butt of the jokes every time but this has got out of hand. My husband work for the City of Waycross and I will be sure to let everyone know not to eat at KFC because everyone there is VERY inconsiderate.
My hope is for you guys to resolve this issue at store level especially with your manager because even she seemed to have a smirk on her face. VERY unprofessional.
Thanks again - a very aggravated customer

Ve