Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / evening manager 302 canberra way, bryans road, md [protected]

Bryans Road, MD, United States

On Friday, May 19, 2017 I went to KFC at 302 Canberra Way, Bryans Road, MD 20616, telephone number [protected] at approximately 1835 (06:35 p.m.) EST. The manager on duty at this time was absolutely a terror. He does not know how to address customers. I drove up to place my order. I asked for a tenders meal, what I saw on the outside menu. It comes with 12 piece tenders, two large sides and four biscuits. He said which one so I repeated myslef. Rudely he responds that there are two of them and I need to pick one. Well of course I need to pick one, I thought to myself. I asked for the 12 piece. I asked for baked beans and wedges. The person on the other end responded that they do not sell baked beans and that I need to go somewhere else for that in a rude and harsh tone. So I asked for wedges and coleslaw. This was the rudest peeson I encountered all day. I asked for my sauces and he said he will not give me any, I need to ask the girl at the window. Well the girl at the window turned out to be one of my former students. I knew she was new and was still learning the ropes. She was nothing but respectful and curteous, unlike her boss. I asked to speak to the manager. As it turns out the rude person on the line was the manager. Said manager told me not to take it personal, proof that he knew his behavior was unacceptable. This KFC is clearly understaffed and this manager was the exact opposite of a delight. I would like to remain a customer in my community however, people like this manager make it very difficult. Please investigate and handle accordingly.

Mr