Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / bad service, miss orders, bad food.
I had went to kfc in Kenosha, Wisconsin at, 8026- 39 Avenue. Store number
I had went thru the drive thur at 5:54 PM. On June 18, 2017. I had order 3 $5fill ups. One the zinnger, then tenders and the last on the pot pie. Instead they gave me famous bowl. They didn't understand me and they never read my order back to me.
I got home and found this out. I had call them and they only replace one order. But our food was cold, rubbery, and hard to chew.
We go to this place and try to give them a chance to make things right, but they always misses up. They have kids that don't know how to do there job. I feel this place needs to change. I feel I don't want to eat your food anymore and go somewhere with better respect for the customers.
More Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC - waiting time 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken Abudhabi - spoiled my kids birthday party-bad customer service & doesnt care attitude 
- KFC Taco Bell - messed up order 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - bad service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - store was closed only drive through open
- KFC - microwaved burgers leave bad taste
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - 5$ box