Kentucky Fried Chicken / poisoned salmonella!
On Sunday 27th January 2008, I was visiting the Pavilion Shopping Centre in Durban. At 11h30 I bought myself a Jalapeno Twister from KFC. I did not eat anything else that day as I did not feel hungry. By 10pm that evening I was vomiting severely with watery diarrhea and acute stomach pains followed by temperatures and chills. My husband rushed me through to the doctor the following morning. It was established that seen as though the Twister was the only food I had eaten that day that was different to what the rest of the family had eaten, that I had developed Salmonella Poisoning. It is now 3 days later and still I am suffering bouts of nausea and have no appetite whatsoever. I know I will never be able to prove beyond a show of doubt that it was defiantly the KFC however I vow never to eat KFC again so long as I breathe fresh air.
More Kentucky Fried Chicken Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC - waiting time
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- KFC In Cyprus Limassol 9 - take advantage of employees 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Luke warm food
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Cleanliness
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Management
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Service and treatment by the 'General Manager'.
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - food