[Resolved] JustAnswer / just answer
On or about January 31, 2019, I was seeking help for a problem with a Trane furnace and attempted to use ‘Justanswer.com'. I provided my credit card info but was unable to ever get an answer or even a suggestion. I asked to cancel the transaction and to credit my card for the charge. Today, My records show I was charged $38.00 on January 31, 2019. My name is Joseph Otto from Chesterland, Ohio.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Feb 14, 2019
Thanks for getting in touch with us about this. It sounds like your question did end up posting to the site.
Please reach out to our Customer Care team at [protected]@justanswer.com or give us a call at 1-800-509-5721 and we'd be happy to look into this for you.
JustAnswer Customer Care
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- JustAnswer.com - unauthorized billing 
- Just Answer - refund 
- Just Answer - fee charged, when advertised as @ $5 fee totally refundable, only to see paypal was charges $70.00 and monthly payments
- JustAnswer - just answer
- JustAnswer - justanswer
- Just Answers - online help with car problem
- JustAnswer - double charge