[Resolved] JustAnswer / I asked for help to set up skype paid the 5.00 that was asked but did not proceed
Asked for help to set up Skype on their help line asked a few questions was told to pay $5.00 which I did then they directed me to a tech for further help was going to cast $59.00 so I then left the site noticed on my credit card that the amount of $59.00 had been taken and for what at not time did I use a techs advise. I want that money back
how dear they how devious Christine Easthope
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Feb 14, 2019
We're sorry for the confusion. It sounds like you may have posted a question to the site and then navigated away without requesting a refund?
Please reach out to our Customer Care team at [protected]@justanswer.com or give us a call from New Zealand at 0800-452-621.
We look forward to working with you to resolve this.
JustAnswer Customer Care
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- JustAnswer.com - unauthorized billing 
- Just Answer - refund 
- Just Answer - fee charged, when advertised as @ $5 fee totally refundable, only to see paypal was charges $70.00 and monthly payments
- JustAnswer - just answer
- JustAnswer - justanswer
- Just Answers - online help with car problem
- JustAnswer - double charge