Jetblue Airways / $295 ticket costs $100 to cancel
33% cancellation fee in my case. My in-laws who are in there mid 80"s had a medical emergency and couldn’t fly up from Florida. There are no conditional reasons for cancellation acceptable to JetBlue.
Be very sure you are staying healthy prior to your trip.
If you purchase a $100 ticket you lose 100% of the purchase regardless of the circumstances. What's next from the airlines?
Perhaps a charge for sitting in the boarding area.
How about charging for leg room, oh they do that already. Maybe you have to purchase a key to put your luggage in the overhead.
I don't want to give them any ideas.
More Jetblue Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jetblue - allianz travel insurance 
- Blue Jet Diplomatic Service - swindler's organization 
- Jetblue - jetblue hates business travellers 
- Jetblue - want my cancellation fee refunded
- Jetblue - cancellation policy
- Jet Blue - flight attendents 
- Jetblue Airways - discrimination
- Jetblue Airways - trueblue
- Jetblue Airways - cancellation
- Jetblue Airways - flight cancellation, delay at check-in counter, damages to our suitcases and traumatic vacation.