Jetblue Airways

Posted:

$295 ticket costs $100 to cancel

JetBlue Airways
www.jetblue.com
33% cancellation fee in my case. My in-laws who are in there mid 80"s had a medical emergency and couldn’t fly up from Florida. There are no conditional reasons for cancellation acceptable to JetBlue.

Be very sure you are staying healthy prior to your trip.

If you purchase a $100 ticket you lose 100% of the purchase regardless of the circumstances. What's next from the airlines?

Perhaps a charge for sitting in the boarding area.

How about charging for leg room, oh they do that already. Maybe you have to purchase a key to put your luggage in the overhead.

I don't want to give them any ideas.
Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Airlines

Comments

N  10th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
I’ve never made complaint before about any customer service to any company. This is the most disturbing and the worst customer service I’ve ever had and probably I’ll ever come across. I’ve never been through such humiliation and frustration in my life. I had made reservation for June17th-June 24th and they had scheduled my flight for June13th-June 22nd. It was Flight 611 and the confirmation of the flight number was: J2G3LH. I don’t think jet blue appreciates new customers in their business because if they did they would not hang-up the phone in the middle of a conversation on their customers especially when customer calls to you for help to solve their problem with their reservation and the most disturbing thing was the person that hung up on was the highest level of supervisor of the shift and she claimed that she is been with the company for 15yrs and she tells me if she can’t do anything no one can solve the issue and she tells me that she’s not allowed to provide her name and her rep. id #. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to fly with jet blue or neither be able to refer anyone that well not with their current customer service.
N  4th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have never heard of your Airline but today I received an email confirming purchase of a ticket I did not purchase...
I presume it is someone hoping I will pay the fee...
For information