Jetairways / cancellation of my ticket

1 29, denison strHartford, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2019178064

Hi.

This should be directly readed by mr naresh goyal.
My name is ashutosh jha, and I have booked my round trip ticket with jetairways, through your official website: www.Jetairways.com, by using my friends credit card, in the month of january 2008 from new-york to delhi, and delhi to new-york.

My e ticket number was [protected] dated 2-january-2008.

I went delhi in this flight, but I was unable to come back in the scheduled day, so I had canceled my ticket on phone, raipur branch jetairways office. The cancellation no is y021705 dated 25-02-08 at 17:05 hr. They deducted my $300 at the same time, I dont know why they deducted that amt, but at that moment I had no option left but to cancel, so I had cancelled the ticket, and that executive told me that I will get $189 refunded back, when I asked to give my money at that time, he told me that you have to go back to us and then swap the same credit card at our jetairways office in us.

When I went to your jetairways office at 525, washington blvd, jersey city, newark, nj all the way from hartford ct, then they denied to meet us, when I called hemalata naik, mr oberoi they didnt picked the phone, and also the given number was not correct, which I got from one of your executive on phone, and the same executive assured me that I will get my money back after mailing in this same id, without visiting to your office again.

I am suffering from your bad services since 2-3 months, and till date I didnt get my money, even I have spent so many amt, time etc on going to your office.

So this way you are serving your customers. I am very unhappy with your services as well as behavior.

Money is taken very easily but when it comes for refund then you made one suffer.

Please refund me my money urgently, as soon as possible.

Ashutosh jha.

[protected].

Comments

• Re
      9th of Dec, 2015

I have a refund receipt (PNR MZWDEI) was my booking cancelled. However till date I have not received any refund or response to my queries. Thanks Geeticka