Jet Airways / Customer service

India Review updated:
Hello All,

This is my final mail to remind about my baggage complaint, Even after 7 days no one even cared to contact me. Knowing fully well that I had requested some one from Jet airways to contact me immediately and I was assured by the duty manager on 30th Nov (at 9:00ish AM ) that within next FEW hours (???) some one RESPONSIBLE will contact me. I requested that this type of damage in Bangalore had happened three times with me.

I HAD NOT RECEIVED NEITHER ANY CALL NOR ANY MAIL for NEITHER my complaint for the poor services and nor for damage baggage.

Regards,

Abhay Chaturvedi

P.S.: I do not think, you care about even I send mail to the following IBNLive, NDTV, AAJTAK and Times of India. But still I think I will let you know that tommorow I am doing that.

You dont care and even I dont care about your not caring.

Frustrated Abhay

Comments

Ma
  28th of Dec, 2007
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Hello,

I would like to share you the hell of experience I had with your Airlines on 14.12.07.

I had confirmed ticket to fly from Paris to Bangalore (Airfrance 13.12.07), but due to some flight prb they pur us in Paris-Delhi-Bangalore. We were supposed to land in Delhi at 0030 hours and we were promised of Hotel accomodation and Jet airways people will escort us to the Hotel for stay. We landed at 0100 hours. None of your people were available, after 2 hours we were able to locate your people and we moved to the domestic airport by 0400 hours. "We were literally on road for 2 hours when the temperature was single digit.

Our Bangalore flight (9W801) was at 0635 hours and due to fog we were told the flight will take off at 0800 (interestingly 2 so called low cost airlines took off at 0530 and Jet being premium airlines had problems!!!). Finally we were asked to board the flight at 0730 and I was last but second to board the flight at 0740 , then I came to know were "DUMPED" into the flight. Your "premium" services started by your flight attendants announcing delay in take of by half n hour and breakfast was served (Till now neither your pilot nor your chief of flight attendant were to seen or heard).

The postponment continued, (when other arilines were taking off, reminding you even the very low cost airlines!!!). It 1100, 1200,1300 hours no….. Nothing happened but only postponing without agreeable answers. "WE WERE TAKEN FOR GRANTED". Now your pilot was seen for first time and he was not in a position to explain us or calm us and instead he slapped a comment saying we will take of in half n hour.

Meanwhile your duty officer arrived ( for no help), he had no anser for us. We demanded componsation from him, which we are eligible as your airlines had kept us "CAPTIVE" for 6 hours. He said we don’t have any method of giving compensation and you can talk to my "OWNER". Request you to publish the contact details of Mr Goyal all along the flight!!!.

Finally the flight took off at 1400 hours (PS: even after your safety excercises was completed we waited for half an hour). During this period none of your flight attendants attented us . Not even water for us. They "PROMISED" lunch in Bangalore after reaching, Thank GOD none of your colleagues were there even in Bangalore airport to receive us. When we were not served with water how can we expect LUNCH???

As a formality they appologised as if the flight was late only by 10 minutes ( but actually it was late by 420 minutes) .

I promise Jet , had I been a lawyer or a media man, things would have been different . Now tell me , "Is JET AIRWAYS not liable to compensate us for your mistake?"
Pa
  19th of Jan, 2008
Temp declared in mumbai in flight 9w324 is 32 degree at 10.0pm, its too much cold it is around 22 degree,pls check and revert, paresh patel

Jet Airways Logo Jet Airways
Customer Care Service
Overall Satisfaction Rating

198 Reviews
Siroya Centre, Sahar Airport Road, Andheri (East)
Mumbai (Maharashtra)