Jet Airways / refreshment on board
I was travelling from Bangalore to Thiruvananthapuram on 23.06.09 along with my family. My confirmation number was JAQJFC. I had purchased the ticket on 28th May 2009. We were not provided with the meal coupens by the officer issuing the Boarding passes with the result we had to but the meal / refreshment on board on payment as my children (son 15 years & daughter 11 years) could not take breakfast in the morning as the departure time was 10.35 am.
I was informed that those who had bought the ticket on or before 6th June 2009, were provided with the meal coupens. On my return from Thiruvananthapuram on 25.06.09, I was provided with the meal coupen.
May I request you to please refund the money that I had spent on board in purchasing refereshments and compensate me suitably for harrasment and ill treatment by your airline officials on board as well on ground.
I would also like to know why this policy of issuing meal coupens to those who had purchased tickets on or before 06 June 2009 wasnot made available to me either by the airline or by the travel agent?
More Jet Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jet Airways - lost luggage! 
- Jet Airways - worst customer service for online booking! 
- Jet Airways - baggage loss 
- Jet Airways - no refund for ticket from last 6 months 
- Jet Airways - horrendous joyride 
- Jet Airways - membership number-126072015
- Jet Airways - entire staff of jet
- Jet Airways - service at check in counter in new delhi for chittagong flight
- Jet Airways - ticket refund
- Jet Airways - refund not received for cancellation