JCPenney Perfect Home Rewards / sneaky enrollment tactic!
Buyers beware when placing an order on www.jcpenney.com - i've ordered from them in the past without a problem. Today I placed an order in my bosses name for items we need at work and at the end of the transaction is says something like "click here to sign up for a free newsletter and receive $10 off the order you just placed" - so I figured it was worth some email junk mail to save $10 for my boss since times are tough... After you enter your email address, a page flashes (Read it fast because it doesn't stay up long and you can't get it back!) saying i've just enrolled in a $9.95/month shopping program!!! I couldn't print it because I wasn't hooked up to a printer and I can't get the page back so I can't pull up the terms... I immediately called jc penney's 800 number and they said they couldn't do anything about it and I had to call jc penney perfect home rewards at [protected] or visit their website: www.perfecthomerewards.com. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they just put me on hold forever until I gave up and hung up. I called the 877 number and was told I wouldn't show up in the system for a few days and that I would have to call back then. So now I have to put a reminder on my calendar to call them back using my cell phone minutes to try and stop them from charging the credit card for something I didn't want in the first place because of their deceptive practices!! On their website one of the faqs is "how did I enroll in perfect home rewards" - which means I am not the only one confused about how I signed up! English is my 1st language and I went to college and it was not clear I was signing up for a paid shopping program until it was too late!!!
More JCPenney Perfect Home Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Company - Jewelry
- Crossroads Mall JCPenney - arizona jeans size 5 reg
- JCPenney - man in girls fitting room
- JCPenney - reimbursement for returns to store
- JC Penney Company - wrongly spoken to and treated