JCPenney / item missing
I ordered a aiden beveled full length leaning or hanging mirror on jcpenney.com on november 25, 2016 with an order # [protected]. Customer service representatives told me it was shipped on november 26. However, there has been no tracking number so far (Today is december 6 which is 10 days after it was claimed to be shipped).
I requested twice to customer service to track down where is the item, but so far got no response.
If it's missing, i'd like to cancel that order and replace an order, because right now the sale is still going on, the item price is $79.99 plus an additional 25% off. However, customer service told me they can't cancel that order either.
Would you please help me cancel that missing order and replace with a new order at the sale price and discount? Thanks a lot!
More JCPenney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional