JC Penney / fake leather furniture
We got ripped off with horrible furniture which we were told by the saleperson was leather. It turns out that it is a synthetic material marketed as leather bicast. That means that it is split cowhide that has been covered in a polymer. So, I thought I was sitting on leather that would last us many, many years ... I'm sitting on torn pleather! It is a terrible quality. The store says that the one year warranty is over. But, the POINT IS THEY SOLD ME PLEATHER, warranty or no warranty! We had made many purchases at this store, but after this bitter experience I will opt to never shop at JC Penney. America is not what it used to be!
More JC Penney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JCPenney - My last check!
- JC Penney Company - ashley sofas
- JC Penney Company - jewelry
- Crossroads Mall JCPenney - arizona jeans size 5 reg
- JCPenney - man in girls fitting room