JC Penney Company / order

1 Earleville, United States Review updated:

Placed an order on 6/13/18 so I could have my granddaughter's clothes delivered before 6/22/18. On 6/19 I still hadn't rec'd a shipping confirmation. I went on the website and tracked the order. It was in 2 packages. The first one said it was delivered 6/15/18. I never rec'd the package. I called customer service and was told I need to wait to receive the 2nd package because they didn't know what was in each package? WHAT? I had the tracking numbers and I knew what was in that package. So I asked if after I called with the 2nd package rec'd (hasn't yet arrived) will they be able to make sure I have my order by Friday 6/22/18. I was told No. I was offered no help what so ever and I gotta tell you I'm pretty upset right now.
Never AGAIN JC Penney. Never AGAIN!!

Ls
Jun 19, 2018

Comments

• Bo
      24th of Jun, 2018

Very upset. Placed a 100.00 order on 6/16/18 with the promotion for rewards points of 10.00. Order still not received and am told I wont get my rewards because the promotion period is over. ITS NOT MY FAULT order was not shipped out on time. Why should I lose my rewards dollars. Terrible customer service (Flynn). Never heard of such a policy. Its fraud. I will be contacting corporate.