JC Penney Company / fitting room

Tucker, GA, United States Review updated:

I went to the Northlake Mall Jcpenny in Tucker, GA yesterday and became very irritated when I went to an empty fitting room in the lingrie section to try on a dress, and was told by an employee that the fitting room was temporarily closed. You can't just temporarily close a fitting on your own while the store is still open, so I asked where a closer one was she said in the dress area. I go there and the line was long and I had to wait a while to try on dress for my graduation, not to mention that was extra time that I could not afford to waste so I just went to Macy's where the service was much better. After I mentioned that incident to another employee at the same Jcpennys it was clear to me that the employee just did not want anyone to go in that particular fitting room because she had her own MORE important tasks to do. This employee needs to be retrained on customer service.

Ja
Dec 03, 2017

Comments

• Dr
      Jun 13, 2019

No wonder the brick and morter stores are in trouble, you discourage people from shopping there. Today (June 13, 2019) I was at the JCP at Tuttle Mall in Columbus, Ohio and there was only one womens's fitting room open in the entire store. Makes it difficult when you are at the other end of the store and the one that was open had all the doors closed! When an associate was asked, she simply said that it was full. Another women told her she was from Circleville, and it was too far to drive back and forth to try on clothes. I told the associate this is ridiculouse and the only response we got was " we don't have anyone to monitor the fitting rooms". Really! do you think we are that stupid, you never have anyone monitoring the fitting rooms. People come and go and there is always a pile of clothes in the fitting rooms. Monitors don't exist! Thats just your excuse not to have to clean the fitting rooms! I dropped my armfull of clothes on the floor at her feet and walked out! I went to Macys and purchased what I needed. At least I could find a fitting room and didn't have some clerk lying to me as to why the fitting rooms were closed! Not everyone wants to shop on line. There are a lot of groups of people other than millenians that have a lot more money to spend and they don't like to shop exclusively on line. I will take my business to other departments stores and botique shops that will cater to my style of shopping and appriciate my business! And don't think this is the only place I will complain about JCP because it's only the first. No wonder you have less than a 2 rating out of 5. You have no idea what the customer wants or how to take care of them. You treat us like we are an inconvience. And most of all, I dont like workers who can not solve a simple problen and then lie to me! You can reach me at [protected]@aol.com Dr. M.A. Weaver Do not send some sort of standard "sorry" email without addressing my actual complaints!