JC Penney Company / fitting room
I went to the Northlake Mall Jcpenny in Tucker, GA yesterday and became very irritated when I went to an empty fitting room in the lingrie section to try on a dress, and was told by an employee that the fitting room was temporarily closed. You can't just temporarily close a fitting on your own while the store is still open, so I asked where a closer one was she said in the dress area. I go there and the line was long and I had to wait a while to try on dress for my graduation, not to mention that was extra time that I could not afford to waste so I just went to Macy's where the service was much better. After I mentioned that incident to another employee at the same Jcpennys it was clear to me that the employee just did not want anyone to go in that particular fitting room because she had her own MORE important tasks to do. This employee needs to be retrained on customer service.
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional 
- JC Penney Company - followed by employees and harassed while leaving