Jack In The Box / unfair working conditions
I used to work at the Jack in the Box located at 13738 W Bell Rd, Surprise, AZ 85374. When I worked there we were denied breaks, was told that breaks make employees lazy. Then a shift leader named Michelle started and we started being denied bathroom privileges. Between certain hours (when we were in a lunch or dinner time) those 3 hours no bathrooms breaks, period. I was also yelled at and told I would be fired if I threw out bad food. So I had to pass out soggy tacos and 2 hour old fries to customers or lose my job. We had to use rotted vegetables for salads and sour shake mix. That shake mix was always left out. I saw many occasions of shift leaders making food with bare unwashed hands. I was disgusted, I had to leave that job. Now Michelle is manager and denying bathroom breaks the entire shift. I'm glad I left when I did.
More Jack In The Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack In The Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack In The Box - customer service 
- Jack In The Box - customer care 
- Jack In The Box - employee abuse 
- Jack In The Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack In The Box - didn't receive all my order.
- Jack In The Box - it took over an hour to get our order
- Jack In The Box - service
- Jack In The Box - unfair and non professional
- Jack In The Box - wrong order, rude staff, dirty cup, hair in burger, refusal to provide me a receipt.