ADVERTISIMENT

Jack In The Box

49 Columbia Point Dr, Richland, WA, 99352, US

Reviews and Complaints

Jack in the Boxdrive thru

10/29/15 What I really hate is when I go through your guys drive through. For some reason your employees never give sauce for the food we order. You would think they would ask if we need any sauce or anything. I always have to tell them to make sure there is sauce in the bag. If they forget they have attitude because I am raising their time. This incident happen during the night shift. They are never busy at this time.

Comment Guidelines