ADVERTISIMENT

Jack In The Box

1724 S Valley Mills Dr, Waco, TX, 76711, US

Reviews and Complaints

Jack in the Boxdrive through service

My friend and I have only one hour for lunch each day, this is why it is very important that you listen to this. We arrived there to the Drive through so we can take our food, back to our office since this is more comfortable for us to be. We did not get serviced because, according to your regulations that their can only be one order per vehicle. If this is so, that's fine, but I would think this over, since that was a stipulation against your customers being serviced. Especially, there was no other customers around. We will not be going back. I will let you know that there are a lot of cafe's and restaurants and fast food being built out here, so you will not last too much longer, when they are up and running. People do not like barriers when being serviced. We work in customer service for the city everyday. We try to improve customer service and not make rules to make it hard to service customers. The address, time, and date: Jack in the Box, 1724 S. Valley Mills Dr., Waco, Texas, 12:15p.m..

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
    • Me
      meep591 Dec 28, 2015

I'd invite anyone reading this to Click on What's Wrong With You"'s name. Look at all his derisive nasty comments. This clown has been here every day for months clearly trying to make himself feel superior by putting other people down. Bully. And a closet late evening drunk would be my best guess. Likely a pervert too.

• Wh
      What's wrong with you? Oct 10, 2015

Why don't you just get off your fatazz and go inside to order?

ADVERTISIMENT