ADVERTISIMENT

Jack In The Box

9066 W Olive Ave, Peoria, AZ, 85345, US

Reviews and Complaints

Jack in the Boxmy visit

I came in the for my first visit in a while and was very pleased with my guest service, she had a beautiful smile, she made sure i was comfortable, we laughed at her name tag saying (lipitta) I got exactly what I paid for, my order was correct, my food was delicious thank the cook and just because of the wonderful guest service I got I will be returning unto this store.

Comment Guidelines