ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:Closed
Fri:Closed
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Jack in the Boxnot getting my lunch meals and my safety

I have worked for jack in the box for 3 years and there are plenty of times i dont get totake my lunch. I work katenights and one of our main doors do not look nor does the drive thru window. Thats against the law and i am scared for myself and my employees but because of mycomplsints mu hrs got cut. It is really unsanitsry in there asnd i was told to clock out for my lkunchbut still but i thought that was against the law. If im on lunch and i have to work, my whole lunch was suppode to start over. I belive they also be stesling hourd. I am tired of eworkig and not getting my proper lunch. I was thinkin to just get sa lawyer involved. I really enjoy my jobbut this is unaccepable.

Comment Guidelines

3 Responses
    • Re
      Rebecca Lynn Hanford Dec 26, 2015

Yup I got this too.

• Al
      alfie jr Nov 28, 2015

I am very upset because I work really hard and to be able not o have my lunch breaks and beimh told to work while on lunch is acceptable. Also one of or main doors do not lock nor does our drvie thru window. tottally unsafe. they also been stealing hours for me as well.

• Al
      alfie jr Nov 28, 2015

I am really upset because I work very hard for tis company and for not to get breaks and being told to work while im on mu lunch. I can get written statemens from other employees as well.

ADVERTISIMENT