Jack In The Box — poor customer service
Today I visited my local Jack in the box via drive through at 3pm (12/3/18) in Lemoore, CA 93245. Unfortunately I cannot give out a receipt number or name because I wasn't given a receipt. The employee who took my order at drive through rushed me during my ordering process and got upset that she had messed up my order. She was very rude and instead of being apologetic, she shoves the bag through the drive through window and with the rudest and driest tone told me to have a good day. After I got home I had noticed my cheddar bacon curly fries had no bacon. I tried calling the Jack in the box in my town and was answered and hung up on. I drove back to the store to get what I ordered. I did not appreciate that the employee made me feel like I messed up my order and that she was very rude during my experience.
More Jack In The Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack In The Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack In The Box - customer service 
- Jack In The Box - customer care 
- Jack In The Box - employee abuse 
- Jack In The Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack In The Box - didn't receive all my order.
- Jack In The Box - it took over an hour to get our order
- Jack In The Box - product/ service
- Jack In The Box - service
- Jack In The Box - unfair and non professional