Intelius Subscription / unauthorized charge

intelius subscription
Phone: 8779741563
I was charged for services that I never asked for and had canceled the very first day. I continue to receive chages. What a rip-off. I have tryed to call with no answers. On the line for 4 hrs. please take care of this problem ...please. thank you
Donna Filipkowski

N  16th of Apr, 2009 by
On April 14, 2009, an unauthorized charge appeared on my bank account in the amount of $19.95.

The Description was listed as: CHECKCARD 0413 INTELIUS SUBSCRIPTION 877-974-1563 WA 24692169103000249881154.

When I called the above number, I was put on hold and never got thr0ugh to a representative.

I would like this charge reversed on my bank account by INTELIUS.

John Egan
N  15th of May, 2009 by
My mother was supposed to be paying only $.95 for a ONE time use to find a long lost friend and ended up being charged 19.95 a month for the past two months to her cc. I had to wait on the phone for about twenty minutes to get a human being and he refused to reimburse any of the money even though it was never used and we hadn't realized we had been signed up. This is just absolute crap!!! If it was there in writing when we signed up then it must have been micro-scopic writing.
N  23rd of Oct, 2009 by

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.

Intelius Logo Intelius