[Resolved] Intelius Subscription / unauthorized deduction of us$ 19.95
I bough a one time report from them that costed Us$ 4.95. I've never subscribed for any additional services, but because of that transaction they have my card number. Today when I went to check my acount, the charge is there, to be effective today - US$19.95 for a subscription that I did not authorize and I did not request.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Intelius Customer Care's Response, Oct 16, 2009
If you select a promotional price on the Intelius website, you will also receive a free 7 day trial of Identity Protect. After the 7 day trial, it will convert to a regular subscription and bill out at $19.95 monthly.
However, there’s no obligation. If you determine within the 7 day trial that you no longer want Identity Protect, you can cancel your service anytime, online or over the phone with a customer support representative.
Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.
More Intelius Subscription Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Intelius - stop billing me 
- [Resolved] Intelius People Search - www.intelius.com - intelius - beware it's a rip-off! 
- [Resolved] Int*intelius Sb - I was charged and have no idea what that is 
- Ino*intelius.com / Sb - repeated unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Intelius - scam 
- Intellius - website for locating information
- Intelius - charges to my paypal account
- Intelius - three different charges posting to my bank account
- Intelius - scam!!! they are stealing my money!!!
- Intelius - complaint