[Resolved] Intelius People Search / dont' waste your money
My experience is similar to other reviewers. I gave them a social security number, and they gave me a worthless report consisting mainly of people who happen to have a similar name to the person for whom I was searching.
I filled out their email form to register a complaint, but never received a response.
Another nice touch is that they will try to get you to sign up for some identity theft protection service, and they make this service look like its part of the registration process. It's not.
This was a complete waste of fifty dollars.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Intelius Customer Care's Response, Oct 16, 2009
If you require further assistance, please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you.
More Intelius People Search Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Intelius - stop billing me 
- [Resolved] Intelius People Search - www.intelius.com - intelius - beware it's a rip-off! 
- [Resolved] Int*intelius Sb - I was charged and have no idea what that is 
- Ino*intelius.com / Sb - repeated unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Intelius - scam 
- Intelius - complaint 
- [Resolved] Intelius - kuttimani anbazhagan - wanted criminal by tamilnadu police - loc issued - gc holder - absconding and trying to get us citizenship
- Intelius - misleading advertising 
- Intelius - intelius removed money from my bank account without my explicit knowledge or permission.
- Intelius - repeated charges on my credit card