Ingles Markets / Products is totally unacceptable!
I have purchased a dozen roses from Ingles for the last 14 months, every Fri. evening. Of late, they die with 24 hrs. the buds fall of and I've even returned to the store's from which I've purchased. I get them from two different stores, one, Dawsonville Ga. and Anderson, SC. where I have two lady friends.
I don't know why your flowers have gotten so bad of late, but I will not continue to spend over $15 a dozen if this is the way your product is going to continue to be.
I, also, will no longer shop at Ingles because of this. Their product is totally unacceptable!
More Ingles Markets Complaints & Reviews
- Ingles Grocery - Very rude store manager 
- Ingles - Dirty place and nasty food 
- Ingles - letting employees do what ever they want, and the store managers.
- Ingles Markets - Rude Deli Operations Manager 
- Ingles Grocery Store - Bad food, nasty management 
- Ingles Markets - sale item, manager attitude
- Ingles Grocery Store - General business ethos
- Ingles Market - fall due to water on the floor
- Ingles - fired over advatage card
- Ingles - Manager Complaint