Infinity Insurance Company / company not responding to request!
A driver insured with Infinity Insurance Company was at fault in a wreck involving my son. It was determined that the Infinity consumer was at fault in this wreck. Accident occurred on Saturday night and police report was not available until Monday at 3PM.
Victim contacted Infinity and the recording stated that they do not take calls after 3PM and would get back with this individual the following day. Victim attempted to contact the claims consultant again but only received the answering machine again with 2nd message left to contact this victim.
Victim called back a 3rd time and was able to talk with Courtney in the Birmingham Office who stated that she had received this individuals messages but it was the end of the month and she was very busy and had not returned this workers call. (It was 10/02/07).
Victim requested that we be furnished with a rental car and it was needed immediately and she stated that it would be sent to the Hertz/Enterprise representative and they would contact this individual with a claim number to pick up the car on this date.
At 4PM victim had not received any response to this request and I called Courtney's supervisor and left a message requesting that someone call me back on this date due to getting no response. Needless to say, Infinity still has not responded and has not provided the victim of this accident with some means of transportation.
Also, victim contacted the wrecker service that has victims car and was told that they have not been contacted by Infinity and refused to allow victim to obtain any of their own person items out of their own car due to Infinity not paying the wrecker fee.
Victim is without a vehicle and can not obtain victim's personal items out of own vehicle due to Infinity's lack of customer service. I have never dealt with a company that has this poor of a customer service or the service they give to the individuals that their customer's have been in a collision with.
I will also be contacting the better business bureau to make a formal complaint.
More Infinity Insurance Company Complaints & Reviews
- Infinity Insurance - infinity auto insurance is the worst 
- Infinity Insurance - cancellation fees 
- Infinity Insurance - refusing to take responsibility 
- Infinity Insurance - I have never been through so much drama! 
- Infinity Insurance - #ed reasons for claim denial 
- Infinity Insurance Company - claim # 20003232476 
- Infinity Insurance Company - claim# 20003197398 
- Infinity Auto Insurance - three people were added to my account without my approval
- Infinity Insurance - automobile insurance
- Infinity Insurance - They haven't solved my problem yet