Infinity Insurance Logo

Infinity Insurance

Having problems with Infinity Insurance?

Infinity Insurance Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 782 1020 (Customer Service)
+1 800 334 1661 (Report a Claim)
+1 800 722 3391 (Commercial Auto)
+1 855 697 4611 (Infinity DriverClub)
+1 800 252 5233 (Classic Collectors)
+1 877 722 3391 (Classic Collectors)
2201 4th Avenue North
Thu7:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri7:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Infinity Insurance Customer Service. Initial Infinity Insurance complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Infinity Insurance above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Infinity Insurance. Discuss the issues you have had with Infinity Insurance and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Infinity InsuranceNot returning call to complete claim

Can you please give me Tarmeka Flemeng email she has not call or return any of my calls, have been leaving voicemail all last week, this has been a very horrible experience with your company, need to gets the claim resolve so my son can get his car paid off a purchase another car as soon as possible, this accident happen almost a month ago on Nov.27 2020 !!! claim #[protected] please help!!!

• Infinity Insurance's response · Dec 21, 2020

Good afternoon, Timsfzr. We apologize for any difficulties that you may be experiencing with the enterprise. We want to clear up any misunderstandings you may have. Moreover, to have the claims team follow up with you, we kindly ask that you send your name, claim number, and contact information to [email protected]—to bring about a solution to your issue. Thank you for writing to the company with your concerns. Have an excellent day. —Orlando, CS Consultant

Infinity InsuranceHaven’t received a call back from elissa capeling and supervisor

I was hit by one of Y'all's Drivers (insured by y'all) at a super market she took responsibility and all messed up my whole front bumper everything came off gave off her insurance to fix it, I called y'all to start a claim for my number and all some adjustor went to the body shop where we left and gave us the estimate of how much it'll cost and now all we have to do is wait on Elissa Capeling to confirm and send payment of estimate to start and get me back on the road problem is it's been 2 weeks since that and we've been calling nonstop leaving voicemails and nothing not a call back from her of her supervisor and I need my car back fixed and everything I have a job to go to and stuff to do so can you please do something about this and it's not just me with this issue the more I read about this the more my situation is relevant to others with Y'all's Agents or whatever not responding quick that it takes weeks maybe months to get a respond back so please fix it

• Infinity Insurance's response · Sep 21, 2020

Good afternoon, DanielTapia. We were distressed to learn about your situation and can understand why you would be angry. Consequently, we would be more than happy to help you out. Also, if you want to further document your scenario, we kindly encourage that you write us at [email protected] Be sure to include a policy number or a claim number to better allow the adjusters to reach you. Thank you for your calling our attention to this matter. Until you are satisfied, we shall stand by and monitor your replies. Have a magnificent day.

Infinity InsuranceClaims

Got into a accident on March 15, 2020. My truck was parked and a drunk driver hit multiple cars plus my truck. Driver didn't have insurance, I had to put the under my insurance. Is close to 2 months and Having problems still. Hard to reach the person that is working on my claim and her supervisor. Ridiculous to be taking this long, no one seems they can help me.

• Infinity Insurance's response · May 05, 2020

Good morning JamesArroyo,

We're sorry to hear about your negative claims experience, and understand why you could be feeling disappointed. If you would like to receive assistance, then render an email to: [email protected], which should encompass a claim number, along with a phone number to permit the adjusters to followup. Thank you for writing to the Company with your concerns. Have a great day.

Apr 09, 2020

Infinity Insurance — my son and daughter were hit by one of your insured drivers

Hi my name is dannielle my son and daughter were hit by one of your insured drivers (edelman molina) claim #...

Infinity Insurance Companyclaims

My wife was involved in a minor accident with a customer of Infinity Insurance Company - Claim # [protected] on 1/19/20. Their customer was at full fault. We immediately contacted Infinity Auto Insurance to open a claim - claim was opened and everything stopped. Not getting responses, on hold for 20-30 min at a time. Nobody has answers on how to move this forward. Any other insurance Co would have had the car in a body shop by now!

• Infinity Insurance's response · Jan 30, 2020

Good Afternoon Mr. Zinn,

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We want to sincerely apologize for any lack of communication you have experienced as it relates to your claim. We definitely do not conduct business in this manner and would like to assist you. We have contacted the team of assigned adjusters and requested a call back on your behalf. At your convenience, please confirm your best contact phone number via email to [email protected] Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Jan 09, 2020

Infinity Insurance Company — my car was damaged

My car was damaged in a pot hole / water a day we had a terrible storm. Paramedics had to rescue I and a few...

Infinity Insurance Companyadjuster

Claim# [protected]
          I have been trying to contact the adjuster since November. I have gone through the website, called the office, and emailed. Her name is Elissa Capeling and her supervisor is Devin Jones. I have left several messages for them and they do not return my calls. The one time I spoke with Ms. Capeling she asked for my vehicle info and then said she would get back with me regarding days of work missed but she never did. I received a check for damages to the vehicle and a check for personal injury but I am needing to reimbursed for the time taken off work and for the emergency visit to the doctors to get an ultrasound because I'm pregnant. These things would not have happened had the client not hit me. I have not cashed the checks I have received because they are not for the full amount. I have emailed the company and the emails are showing received and read and still no response from anyone. Is this insurance company fake or a scam? I need someones help with this asap.
          my email is [protected]@aol.com
          [protected]

• Infinity Insurance's response · Jan 06, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Infinity Insurance Company with your concerns.

We are awfully sorry to hear about your negative experience with the company We can understand why you are angry. Also, these are not the kind of impressions that we want any one to have. Moreover and for the purpose of providing assistance, we want to inform you that we have just finished sending the adjusters a new message in which we requested a callback on your behalf. Therefore, the claims team should be contacting you shortly to go over the claim with you. In brief, we thank you for bringing this to our attention. Have a great day.

-Orlando, CS Consultant

Infinity Insurance Companyadjuster kyle flores's lack of communication and my inability to even reach him with questions and updates.

I have full coverage insurance and I pay a ridiculous amount for that coverage considering the very unsatisfactory service provided to me. My vehicle was stolen in October and was recovered a total loss so understandibly an investigation took place I have been very patient and forthcoming with any needed information but it is now almost January, the investigation was completed about a month ago and I was told on one of the very few phone calls that were answered that an estimate was being conducted and would be complete within a day or two it's been almost a month and I have not gotten a single return phone call I got some peperwork in the mail stating an amount they may pay but still no call to answer my questions. All the while I don't have a vehicle and can't even begin to look for a new one until this claim is closed so now I continue to wait. I also was leaving a voicemail just a few days ago and I mentioned contacting the better bussiness buero and my voice message was stopped manually yet I still received no return call.

• Infinity Insurance's response · Dec 30, 2019

Good morning Britt,

Thank you for contacting Infinity Insurance with your concerns. By all means, these are not the kind of views that we want any consumer to have. Also, we understand why you can be angry. Moreover and for the purpose of providing assistance, we kindly ask that you send us an email to [email protected]; include an Infinity claim number and/or policy number, along with your contact number to permit followup. We hope to amend your situation in any way that we can. Have an excellent day.

- Orlando, CS Consultant.

Dec 16, 2019

Infinity Insurance — car/rental coverage insurance

My car ran hot and broke down on the exit of Old 41 in Marietta, GA. I checked on it the next day and tried...

Nov 11, 2019

Infinity Insurance Company — insura͏n͏ce company collections

I am very disappointed in this company they have done nothing but steal my money. First off I had got full...

Infinity Insurance Companyauto insurance

They took the wrong amount of money during my payment, told me to wait 1 business day, then said to wait 48 to 72 hours and started ghosting me after I asked to speak with the supervisor of customer service department.

This was through both phone and online services.

Infinity Insurance should have complaints about them filed with federal bureau of consumers. They are intentionally robbing people and feel they can get away with it for being a large corporation.

• Infinity Insurance's response · Nov 05, 2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with your concerns. We are sorry to hear about what seems to be a billing error and we would definitely like to look into this and assist you in resolving this matter as this is definitely not the kind of service we strive to provide. At your convenience, please email us at [email protected] with your policy number in order to better assist you. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Infinity Insurance Companyclaim ongoing and infinity insurance is the worst

my girlfriend car has been on going now for almost 3 months. I do understand theres more to be done for safety. but insurance denying to extend the rental car is unacceptable how slow they work!!! the body shop where they took our car sucks and keep messing up and redoing and ordering new parts which takes days to come. and now the car is in dealership because they cant fix it. 30 days rental is over been paying out of pocket for rental car for over 2 months and on top of that were still paying for monthly payment of the car. all the delays in non our fault and WE ARE THE ONE SUFFERING!!! for the GARBAGE SERVICE OF BOTH INIFINITY AND BODY SHOP!

• Infinity Insurance's response · Nov 05, 2019

Good Morning Jeffrey,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with your concerns. We are sorry to hear about the length of your claim and the difficulty you are experiencing when contacting the adjusters. We definitely do not expect anyone to encounter these issues and would like to look into your claim and provide an update. At your convenience, please email us at [email protected] with your claim number and a contact phone number where you can be reached in order to better assist you. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

• Updated by Jeffrey Villena · Oct 25, 2019

Also adjuster is very hard to get in touch with we left 10 voicemails and never got a callback and took 5 days for us by miracle for her to answer our call.

Infinity Insurance Companyunhelpful just wanted my money

I was in a car accident that was not my fault about 4 months ago. I had a witness and got the person at faults insurance. I heard nothing back from my insurance for months. They only wanted to pay 800 for the damages and apparently had a shop picked out for me. I did not want to take it there and had told my adjuster that. He acted like he had no clue what was going on every single time I called. Very unprofessional. When I took my car to a well known body shop in my area they told me that they would contact my insurance and get everything handled. Turns out my adjuster would hang up on them and refuse to talk to them so they proceeded to call infinitys corporate office to file a complaint. Now I have to pay a 1000 dollar deductible when it was not my fault. They never contacted my witness or the person at faults insurance. Not to mention how much I pay this company a month! Horrible insurance beware!

• Infinity Insurance's response · Oct 21, 2019

Good morning Alyssa,

Thank you for contacting Infinity Auto Insurance with your concerns. We express remorse to hear about your displeasure with the Company. These are not the kind of feelings or the type of experience that we want any of our consumers to have. Moreover, we would be willing to further investigate your circumstances. Also, if you would like assistance, then we kindly ask that you send us an email to [email protected] and include a policy number or a claim number, along with the best contact number to have the assigned adjusters field your questions and/or concerns. We appreciate your bringing this matter to our attention. We look forward to serving you. Have an excellent day.

-Orlando, CS Consultant.

Infinity Insurance Companycompletely getting the run around - no return phone calls

On 9/26/19, I was rear ended on the freeway by one of your insured. He admitted fault at the scene and it was a clear case of liability on his part. He gave me his insurance information and when I arrived at work I contacted Infinity, gave my statement and was given a claim number - [protected]. They assigned me an adjuster, Darren Englebrecht, told me to contact one of their body shops, Excel Body and Paint, and make an appointment to bring my car in to get it examined. I did so and the body shop returned an estimate to me and to the adjuster. Then all activity stopped. I have called Darren Englebrecht no less than 7 times and no return phone call. I have also contacted Mr. Englebrecht's supervisor, Steve D'Ambrosio, no less than 3 times, and no return phone call. I am moving forward with legal action if this is not resolved and QUICKLY. I have access to the BEST legal team, as I work for a law firm, so someone better get a hold of me quickly.

• Infinity Insurance's response · Oct 09, 2019

Good morning MariDeck,

We're sorry to hear about your frustrating experience. This is not the kind of situation that we want any one to have to go through. On the other hand, thank you for the information that you have provided. As a result, we have just finished sending a memo to the assigned adjusters and have requested for a callback on your behalf. The assigned adjusters should be contacting you shortly to address any questions or concerns that you may have pertaining to your claim. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Have an excellent day.

-Orlando, CS Consultant.

Infinity Insurance Companyclaims department

So I was hit by one of their insured last Friday I've been trying to get a hold of the adjuster on Mike Lane and unable to I cannot get them to give me the adjusters name extension or talk to supervisor all they do is tell you 24 to 48 hours will after the 48 hours you still get nothing no one‘s called no one should contact me if you want transfer me to my jester day do nothing but run you around in circles and hang up on you when you asked to speak to her supervisor

• Infinity Insurance's response · Aug 08, 2019

Good Afternoon,

We are terribly sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with your claim. We are very sorry you feel this way and can assure you this is not how we want anyone to feel. At your discretion, please send us an email to [email protected] including your claim number and phone number and we would be more than happy to review and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

-Sarinah CS Consultant

Infinity Insurance Companyclaims

I have had insurance with them for years my policy number is [protected], On Thursday 05/16 I was hit by another policy holder with policy number [protected]-001 he submitted a claim number [protected] I called the very same day to report the accident and was told I needed to do nothing since he already submitted the claim and an adjuster would call me. Since then I called daily to both Bernice Guzman and Jenita Vidal and today to Marco Gonzalez I have left several voicemails and their voicemails for jenita and marco are full unable to leave any more messages. when you call claims department it is over 20 minutes of hold time just to be told the adjuster will call you they are investigating. How are they investigating if they have not asked for pictures of my car or even my version of the accident? No one has contacted me no one has asked for pictures of my car which is sitting in a lot since it was towed. No one can help me, I call claims department and all they tell me is someone will call you. Since then I have had no car to go to work, they don't care no one calls or gives information and their supervisors voicemails you cant even leave a message as it is full . I will be contacting the BBB to submit formal grievance and may retain an attorney

• Infinity Insurance's response · May 24, 2019

Good Morning Sandra,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with your concerns. We sincerely apologize that you have not been able to speak with your assigned adjusters. This is not the experience we want anyone to have and apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused. I have reached out to your adjusters and requested a call back on your behalf to provide an update. Please also send us an email to [email protected] in order to confirm your best contact phone number. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Infinity Insurance Companyinsurance coverage

I Eliud Flores was involved an in accident that resulted an in accident, of one on the day of 2-14-19 I called it in on the day of . I was told to wait for a check in the mail, it never arrived so I called it in and it got canceled, I was told it would take 5-7 days to cancel and the same to issue a new check . So I waited nothing so I called and they said they would issue another check I'm still waiting . I've called several times and I'm given the same answer and or they can't find my claim number which I provide every time . If not I suspect or feel like they will tell me I never, submitted a claim . I have asked to speak to someone in charge they give their numbers and the voice mail is always full . My truck is still not fixed and I continue to pay my insurance on time, with infinity not caring about my situation, that's how I feel my number is+[protected] I need closure

• Infinity Insurance's response · May 06, 2019

Good Morning Eliud,
                              We are terribly sorry to hear about your negative claim's experience. This is not the type of experience we want anyone to have. We would certainly like to review this matter and want to kindly ask you to send us an email to [email protected] In the email please include a policy/claim number, additional information about situation to better understand the issue, and the best contact number for a follow up. Thank you for contacting Infinity Auto Insurance and have a great day. -Orlando, CS Consultant

Infinity Insurance Company — claim number [protected]

I want to make a complaint about Infinity Insurace Company employee Ed Hildago. I'm very dissatisfied with...

Infinity Insurance Company — customer service manager alex 86137

This manager was the most abnobxious person in customer care. We have been paying customers of infinity for...

Infinity Insurance Company — infinity insurance

Warning do not give these people your money they lie cheat and steal. For two months I have done research on...