Infinity Insurance company logo
Infinity Insurance
reviews & complaints
Infinity Insurance
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

90 complaints
59 resolved 31 unresolved

This account has been claimed by Infinity Insurance customer service / representatives through our verification process.

Infinity Insurance reviews & complaints

Infinity Insurance complaints 90

A

Infinity Insurance - Car

I hate this insurance! I've had it for 4 months I never miss a bill sometimes I pay early I call them to inform them that my dealership was having issues verifying me they stated they fixed the issue and not to worry I got pulled over and license plate and license was wrongfully taken because when the state called to verify me infinity insurance told them I had no insurance because one of THEIR employees put my vin number in wrong and when I ask what could be done because it was their mistake they informed me they are sorry but can't do anything about my tag being taken because they didn't verify me I'm so upset I don't have money for a new tag and it was the INSURANCE FAULT! Bad customer care I have pictures messages of me send the correct vin number to them

Desired outcome: Refund for my tag

C
Nov 30, 2021

Infinity Insurance - Car insurance

Hello. I have a claim [protected]. This representative ( Elissa Catlyn, supervisor Devyn Jones) without even calling me, decided to pay me 10% less of the, already low, estimate. I have been calling her and sending emails but I can't contact her.

The person with infinity insurance was the one that caused the accident.

The letter I received stays that I failed to avoid the collision, I was on a red light with cars around me, and also it was extremely fast because your client pass a red light at high speed. So even if I could avoid it (I couldn't because was too fast) I would hit another car involving another vehicle to the accident.

You are offering to pay me an estimate based on pictures and not offering depreciation of the vehicle or rental car. I work with my car as delivery driver and I will not work when the car is in repair.

I won't accept to pay for a rental with my money and then ask for a reimbursement. It's been weeks since the accident and I have no received anything except for this check of 10% less than the lowball estimate.

Is pretty much impossible to reach any of the representatives associated with my claim. I have called several times in different hours and it goes straight to the voicemail.

Desired outcome: Reasonable amount

Infinity Insurance - Roadside recovery

On October 25th I called to request service for a flat bed for my Audi A6 because my power steering went out, the provider that took the request @9:30am was auto elite was told a driver would be there around 11:27 due to delays they show up almost 1pm with the wrong truck I called back to roadside to find out what happened the company never looked at the actual service order and just sent what they had I was informed they was going to work with the tow company to fix what happened and call me back after waiting another 1 1/2 I called the tow truck company back and they couldn't fulfill my request and they had canceled the pick up call and that my insurance company would call me from 1pm yesterday up until now no one never called me back no showed up I called this morning back to road side to see who dropped the ball and no it seems no one can see the order nor can find me in the system by my phone number that I had been receiving text messages on. This is not the way to conduct business and no one cared enough to ensure my request was fulfilled I spend $175 a month paying my auto insurance that let me down and had to turn around to spend $220 to get triple a this made no since

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Infinity Insurance - Service levels and I want to discontinue my 13yr policy.

For starters Lerato mofokeng and Zelhna Wasserman are not helpful at all. They do not assist when emails are sent to them on progress of my claim. The only person who was assisting me was Brandon...

Infinity Insurance - PIP Adjustors not returning calls

I work for Medical Provider and your PIP adjustors / supervisors / managers don't response to message left over and over again. Even when your customer service team member reach out to them they never pick up the phone either are they can't get a hold of them. Same thing with your Vendor Auto inquiry solutions customer service team @ [protected] can't get a hold of the adjustors either and they are not allowed to stay on after 15 minutes and once again your PIP adjustor don't like to pick up the phone and they don't return voice mail. No curtesy display by your PIP adjustors and managers is so unprofessional. I'm sure your insured also are encountering this same problems as Board Members Infinity you all should be aware of this and hopefully you all will take care of it.

As for me I personally wouldn't refer Infinity Auto to any family members and friends.

Desired outcome: The outcome is simple make sure your PIP adjustor return your insurance and Hospital Providers phone call I don't think this to much to asked .

Infinity Insurance - Claims

My vehicle was involved in an accident the Uber driver ramped into me shooting a red robot. The incident happened 19 June 2021 I contacted infinity insurance forwarded all the required document...

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Infinity Insurance - Auto insurance lack of payoff of total loss for over 2 months

My daughter was in a accident November 20 2020 there was no injuries or other vehicle involved, no property damage. I have GAP insurance, so there should not be any further issues with infinity providing full payment of the loan after the vehicle was considered totaled when reviewed by the adjuster from Infinity/Kemper insurance about two weeks later. As of today, 1/26/21, I have yet to speak to the the Total claims adjuster, her supervisor, manager or anyone else for that matter; all except Nicholas who is the original basic adjuster that started the claim and who has been THE only help I have received. In the meantime the lender, Global lending services as yet to hear from Infinity/Kemper as well. My credit is being affected by their lack of concern & urgency to do their job! I am dropping INFINITY INSURANCE & do not recommend them to anyone. The Total loss adjuster is Sharika Robinson and her Mang/Sups lacks job performance & diligence. I need this resolved and I have contacted my lawyer / attorney.

Desired outcome: Restitution, compensation and the close of the claim that will pay off the loan. Also the reimbursement of my rental car that I have been renting this whole time.

T
Dec 21, 2020

Infinity Insurance - Not returning call to complete claim

Can you please give me Tarmeka Flemeng email she has not call or return any of my calls, have been leaving voicemail all last week, this has been a very horrible experience with your company, need to gets the claim resolve so my son can get his car paid off a purchase another car as soon as possible, this accident happen almost a month ago on nov. 27 2020! Claim #[protected] please help!

Sep 19, 2020
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Infinity Insurance - Haven’t received a call back from elissa capeling and supervisor

I was hit by one of Y'all's Drivers (insured by y'all) at a super market she took responsibility and all messed up my whole front bumper everything came off gave off her insurance to fix it, I called y'all to start a claim for my number and all some adjustor went to the body shop where we left and gave us the estimate of how much it'll cost and now all we have to do is wait on Elissa Capeling to confirm and send payment of estimate to start and get me back on the road problem is it's been 2 weeks since that and we've been calling nonstop leaving voicemails and nothing not a call back from her of her supervisor and I need my car back fixed and everything I have a job to go to and stuff to do so can you please do something about this and it's not just me with this issue the more I read about this the more my situation is relevant to others with Y'all's Agents or whatever not responding quick that it takes weeks maybe months to get a respond back so please fix it

Infinity Insurance - Claims

Got into a accident on March 15, 2020. My truck was parked and a drunk driver hit multiple cars plus my truck. Driver didn't have insurance, I had to put the under my insurance. Is close to 2 months and Having problems still. Hard to reach the person that is working on my claim and her supervisor. Ridiculous to be taking this long, no one seems they can help me.

L
Apr 09, 2020
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Infinity Insurance - my son and daughter were hit by one of your insured drivers

Hi my name is dannielle my son and daughter were hit by one of your insured drivers (edelman molina) claim # [protected] right after the accident we just could not get a hold of the agent that took...

E
Jan 30, 2020

Infinity Insurance - claims

My wife was involved in a minor accident with a customer of Infinity Insurance Company - Claim # [protected] on 1/19/20. Their customer was at full fault. We immediately contacted Infinity Auto Insurance to open a claim - claim was opened and everything stopped. Not getting responses, on hold for 20-30 min at a time. Nobody has answers on how to move this forward. Any other insurance Co would have had the car in a body shop by now!

Infinity Insurance - my car was damaged

My car was damaged in a pot hole / water a day we had a terrible storm. Paramedics had to rescue I and a few other cars. My car was towed from a local tow truck to a nearby collision center. This wa...

Infinity Insurance - adjuster

Claim# [protected]
I have been trying to contact the adjuster since November. I have gone through the website, called the office, and emailed. Her name is Elissa Capeling and her supervisor is Devin Jones. I have left several messages for them and they do not return my calls. The one time I spoke with Ms. Capeling she asked for my vehicle info and then said she would get back with me regarding days of work missed but she never did. I received a check for damages to the vehicle and a check for personal injury but I am needing to reimbursed for the time taken off work and for the emergency visit to the doctors to get an ultrasound because I'm pregnant. These things would not have happened had the client not hit me. I have not cashed the checks I have received because they are not for the full amount. I have emailed the company and the emails are showing received and read and still no response from anyone. Is this insurance company fake or a scam? I need someones help with this asap.
my email is [protected]@aol.com
[protected]

B
Dec 26, 2019
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Infinity Insurance - adjuster kyle flores's lack of communication and my inability to even reach him with questions and updates.

I have full coverage insurance and I pay a ridiculous amount for that coverage considering the very unsatisfactory service provided to me. My vehicle was stolen in October and was recovered a total loss so understandibly an investigation took place I have been very patient and forthcoming with any needed information but it is now almost January, the investigation was completed about a month ago and I was told on one of the very few phone calls that were answered that an estimate was being conducted and would be complete within a day or two it's been almost a month and I have not gotten a single return phone call I got some peperwork in the mail stating an amount they may pay but still no call to answer my questions. All the while I don't have a vehicle and can't even begin to look for a new one until this claim is closed so now I continue to wait. I also was leaving a voicemail just a few days ago and I mentioned contacting the better bussiness buero and my voice message was stopped manually yet I still received no return call.

Infinity Insurance - car/rental coverage insurance

My car ran hot and broke down on the exit of Old 41 in Marietta, GA. I checked on it the next day and tried to drive it and notice the tag was missing. The next day the whole car was missing. I filed...

Infinity Insurance - insura͏n͏ce company collections

I am very disappointed in this company they have done nothing but steal my money. First off I had got full coverage on my brand new Dodge Charger 2019 was so excited to get insura͏n͏ce with infinity...

F
Nov 02, 2019

Infinity Insurance - auto insurance

They took the wrong amount of money during my payment, told me to wait 1 business day, then said to wait 48 to 72 hours and started ghosting me after I asked to speak with the supervisor of customer service department.

This was through both phone and online services.

Infinity Insurance should have complaints about them filed with federal bureau of consumers. They are intentionally robbing people and feel they can get away with it for being a large corporation.

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Infinity Insurance - claim ongoing and infinity insurance is the worst

my girlfriend car has been on going now for almost 3 months. I do understand theres more to be done for safety. but insurance denying to extend the rental car is unacceptable how slow they work! the body shop where they took our car sucks and keep messing up and redoing and ordering new parts which takes days to come. and now the car is in dealership because they cant fix it. 30 days rental is over been paying out of pocket for rental car for over 2 months and on top of that were still paying for monthly payment of the car. all the delays in non our fault and WE ARE THE ONE SUFFERING! for the GARBAGE SERVICE OF BOTH INIFINITY AND BODY SHOP!

Update by Jeffrey Villena
Oct 25, 2019

Also adjuster is very hard to get in touch with we left 10 voicemails and never got a callback and took 5 days for us by miracle for her to answer our call.

A

Infinity Insurance - unhelpful just wanted my money

I was in a car accident that was not my fault about 4 months ago. I had a witness and got the person at faults insurance. I heard nothing back from my insurance for months. They only wanted to pay 800 for the damages and apparently had a shop picked out for me. I did not want to take it there and had told my adjuster that. He acted like he had no clue what was going on every single time I called. Very unprofessional. When I took my car to a well known body shop in my area they told me that they would contact my insurance and get everything handled. Turns out my adjuster would hang up on them and refuse to talk to them so they proceeded to call infinitys corporate office to file a complaint. Now I have to pay a 1000 dollar deductible when it was not my fault. They never contacted my witness or the person at faults insurance. Not to mention how much I pay this company a month! Horrible insurance beware!

1 2 3  ...  5