FILE A COMPLAINT

Sat7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

service

Hi my name is Dannielle my son and daughter were hit by one of your insured drivers (Edelman Molina) Claim # [protected] right after the accident we just could not get a hold of the agent that took my sons recorded report until after a month, I know your employees are very well trained agents that know exactly when to call us what to say and how to intimidate. That's what your agent did to my son, he said he had to give him a recorded statement by law or it'll be his word against my son, then When I finally spoke to Zackary Davis myself he made my daughters injuries a joke. Let me make it simple for you and put yourself in my shoes; Your insured driver hits my son and daughter it's my son's first incident and my daughter's as well naturally he doesn't know what to do, immediately your agent calls and calls basically harassing my son to give him a statement so he does. By then I am requesting a rental and I'm told NO and NO and NO I'm also requesting Zack call me cuz I cannot get a hold of him, finally a month after Zack not only make fun of my daughter but offers me a couple hundred dollars to settle. Now, I'm stuck with a rental that I have been paying for when you should pay for my rental and pay for a new car and pay my son and daughter compensation. P.S. DONT FORGET I HAVE TWO YEARS TO FILE AND MY DAUGHTER CAN SUE YOU WHEN SHE TURNS EIGHTEEN.

Respectfully, Dannielle Toscano
April 9, 2020
[protected]

[Resolved] claims

My wife was involved in a minor accident with a customer of Infinity Insurance Company - Claim # [protected] on 1/19/20. Their customer was at full fault. We immediately contacted Infinity Auto Insurance to open a claim - claim was opened and everything stopped. Not getting responses, on hold for 20-30 min at a time. Nobody has answers on how to move this forward. Any other insurance Co would have had the car in a body shop by now!

• Infinity Insurance's response · Jan 30, 2020

Good Afternoon Mr. Zinn,

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We want to sincerely apologize for any lack of communication you have experienced as it relates to your claim. We definitely do not conduct business in this manner and would like to assist you. We have contacted the team of assigned adjusters and requested a call back on your behalf. At your convenience, please confirm your best contact phone number via email to [email protected] Thank you for your time and have a great day.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] my car was damaged

My car was damaged in a pot hole / water a day we had a terrible storm. Paramedics had to rescue I and a few other cars. My car was towed from a local tow truck to a nearby collision center. This was dec 26 2019 today is january 9 and they have not resolved or attempted to pick up or even check the vehicle. It has been sitting in a parking lot. I have called numerous times different people have said maybe tomorrow and just ask for my claim number. Is this how infinity insurance work? I've never missed a payment and I trusted in my insurance company to help me instead, they have not returned phone calls is willing to pay for storage (I hope) over 3k.. How will adjusters know what was damaged or where the water damaged/or went. I have a child who I need to take to speech therapy classes and I had to rent a vehicle. I know this is not your problem but it is to handle my claim in a reasonable time frame. I'm beyond disappointed in my choice of insurance company. I expect a call or email back within the next 24 hours at this point I need to turn to social media.
Infinity insurance [protected]

• Infinity Insurance's response · Jan 09, 2020

Good Afternoon Jasmine,

Thank you for contacting Infinity Auto Insurance. We sincerely apologize for your unpleasant experience thus far. Please know it is our goal to resolve all claims as quickly as possible and we are working diligently to come to a solution. With that said, I have reached out to your adjusters and they will be contacting you shortly to discuss the status of your claim and to answer any additional questions you may have. At your convenience, please send an email to [email protected] confirming your best contact phone number. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need additional assistance. Thank you and have a nice day.

- Sarinah, CS Consultant

[Resolved] adjuster

Claim# [protected]
I have been trying to contact the adjuster since November. I have gone through the website, called the office, and emailed. Her name is Elissa Capeling and her supervisor is Devin Jones. I have left several messages for them and they do not return my calls. The one time I spoke with Ms. Capeling she asked for my vehicle info and then said she would get back with me regarding days of work missed but she never did. I received a check for damages to the vehicle and a check for personal injury but I am needing to reimbursed for the time taken off work and for the emergency visit to the doctors to get an ultrasound because I'm pregnant. These things would not have happened had the client not hit me. I have not cashed the checks I have received because they are not for the full amount. I have emailed the company and the emails are showing received and read and still no response from anyone. Is this insurance company fake or a scam? I need someones help with this asap.
my email is [protected]@aol.com
[protected]

• Infinity Insurance's response · Jan 06, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Infinity Insurance Company with your concerns.

We are awfully sorry to hear about your negative experience with the company We can understand why you are angry. Also, these are not the kind of impressions that we want any one to have. Moreover and for the purpose of providing assistance, we want to inform you that we have just finished sending the adjusters a new message in which we requested a callback on your behalf. Therefore, the claims team should be contacting you shortly to go over the claim with you. In brief, we thank you for bringing this to our attention. Have a great day.

-Orlando, CS Consultant

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] adjuster kyle flores's lack of communication and my inability to even reach him with questions and updates.

I have full coverage insurance and I pay a ridiculous amount for that coverage considering the very unsatisfactory service provided to me. My vehicle was stolen in October and was recovered a total loss so understandibly an investigation took place I have been very patient and forthcoming with any needed information but it is now almost January, the investigation was completed about a month ago and I was told on one of the very few phone calls that were answered that an estimate was being conducted and would be complete within a day or two it's been almost a month and I have not gotten a single return phone call I got some peperwork in the mail stating an amount they may pay but still no call to answer my questions. All the while I don't have a vehicle and can't even begin to look for a new one until this claim is closed so now I continue to wait. I also was leaving a voicemail just a few days ago and I mentioned contacting the better bussiness buero and my voice message was stopped manually yet I still received no return call.

• Infinity Insurance's response · Dec 30, 2019

Good morning Britt,

Thank you for contacting Infinity Insurance with your concerns. By all means, these are not the kind of views that we want any consumer to have. Also, we understand why you can be angry. Moreover and for the purpose of providing assistance, we kindly ask that you send us an email to [email protected]; include an Infinity claim number and/or policy number, along with your contact number to permit followup. We hope to amend your situation in any way that we can. Have an excellent day.

- Orlando, CS Consultant.

[Resolved] car/rental coverage insurance

My car ran hot and broke down on the exit of Old 41 in Marietta, GA. I checked on it the next day and tried...

[Resolved] insura͏n͏ce company collections

I am very disappointed in this company they have done nothing but steal my money. First off I had got full coverage on my brand new Dodge Charger 2019 was so excited to get insura͏n͏ce with infinity paid down payment and got my new policy. I sign up for direct deposit first payment went threw fine. Second payment was a hassle because I know what day to pay my insurance and I had the money in my account I had more then enough $300 so when the day came I saw nothing was taken out of my account. I waited two additional days because I know sometimes it will take longer than usual that was not the case. I called my insurance company and talked to an agent he claimed that it had already taken the money and processed. So I took his word for it ok thank you but before that I had explained to him that I'm looking at my account right now and I still have the money. Agent told me not to worry about it. So I waited 5 additional days after that still nothing I had got in the mail that they will be canceling my policy. Gave the insurance a call again I said what is going on you guys can not be playing like this it's not a game I have the money what's the issue your telling me it's paid but I clearly see it's not. Agent stated again well everything looks current to me. My insurance ended up canceled next month and guess what I had to open a new policy and pay another down payment that was not okay for me because infinity told me false accusations and I had to pay $600 more out of my pocket for a new policy for another insurance that's stealing money making people pay over and over for down payments. On top of that I opened a new policy and got a letter in the mail from collections from infinity that I need to pay $200 for something that was not right. I need some one to contact me right away about this because this is unacceptable taking people money agar to did not tell me I needed to pay anything about paying extra money for infinity when I opened a new policy. Please contact me about this matter at your earliest convenience as I am 7 months pregnant and have a full job and I have enough stress and financial problems.

Danielle.[protected]@ldhg.com

• Infinity Insurance's response · Nov 12, 2019

Good Morning Danielle,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us in regards to your concerns. We want to sincerely apologize for any miscommunication you experienced as it relates to the billing on your policy. We would be more than happy to review and clarify any questions you have on the policy. At your convenience, please send us an email to [email protected] with your policy number in order to better assist you. We look forward to hearing from you.

[Resolved] auto insurance

They took the wrong amount of money during my payment, told me to wait 1 business day, then said to wait 48 to 72 hours and started ghosting me after I asked to speak with the supervisor of customer service department.

This was through both phone and online services.

Infinity Insurance should have complaints about them filed with federal bureau of consumers. They are intentionally robbing people and feel they can get away with it for being a large corporation.

• Infinity Insurance's response · Nov 05, 2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with your concerns. We are sorry to hear about what seems to be a billing error and we would definitely like to look into this and assist you in resolving this matter as this is definitely not the kind of service we strive to provide. At your convenience, please email us at [email protected] with your policy number in order to better assist you. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] claim ongoing and infinity insurance is the worst

my girlfriend car has been on going now for almost 3 months. I do understand theres more to be done for safety. but insurance denying to extend the rental car is unacceptable how slow they work!!! the body shop where they took our car sucks and keep messing up and redoing and ordering new parts which takes days to come. and now the car is in dealership because they cant fix it. 30 days rental is over been paying out of pocket for rental car for over 2 months and on top of that were still paying for monthly payment of the car. all the delays in non our fault and WE ARE THE ONE SUFFERING!!! for the GARBAGE SERVICE OF BOTH INIFINITY AND BODY SHOP!

• Updated by Jeffrey Villena · Oct 25, 2019

Also adjuster is very hard to get in touch with we left 10 voicemails and never got a callback and took 5 days for us by miracle for her to answer our call.

• Infinity Insurance's response · Nov 05, 2019

Good Morning Jeffrey,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with your concerns. We are sorry to hear about the length of your claim and the difficulty you are experiencing when contacting the adjusters. We definitely do not expect anyone to encounter these issues and would like to look into your claim and provide an update. At your convenience, please email us at [email protected] with your claim number and a contact phone number where you can be reached in order to better assist you. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] unhelpful just wanted my money

I was in a car accident that was not my fault about 4 months ago. I had a witness and got the person at faults insurance. I heard nothing back from my insurance for months. They only wanted to pay 800 for the damages and apparently had a shop picked out for me. I did not want to take it there and had told my adjuster that. He acted like he had no clue what was going on every single time I called. Very unprofessional. When I took my car to a well known body shop in my area they told me that they would contact my insurance and get everything handled. Turns out my adjuster would hang up on them and refuse to talk to them so they proceeded to call infinitys corporate office to file a complaint. Now I have to pay a 1000 dollar deductible when it was not my fault. They never contacted my witness or the person at faults insurance. Not to mention how much I pay this company a month! Horrible insurance beware!

• Infinity Insurance's response · Oct 21, 2019

Good morning Alyssa,

Thank you for contacting Infinity Auto Insurance with your concerns. We express remorse to hear about your displeasure with the Company. These are not the kind of feelings or the type of experience that we want any of our consumers to have. Moreover, we would be willing to further investigate your circumstances. Also, if you would like assistance, then we kindly ask that you send us an email to [email protected] and include a policy number or a claim number, along with the best contact number to have the assigned adjusters field your questions and/or concerns. We appreciate your bringing this matter to our attention. We look forward to serving you. Have an excellent day.

-Orlando, CS Consultant.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] completely getting the run around - no return phone calls

On 9/26/19, I was rear ended on the freeway by one of your insured. He admitted fault at the scene and it was a clear case of liability on his part. He gave me his insurance information and when I arrived at work I contacted Infinity, gave my statement and was given a claim number - [protected]. They assigned me an adjuster, Darren Englebrecht, told me to contact one of their body shops, Excel Body and Paint, and make an appointment to bring my car in to get it examined. I did so and the body shop returned an estimate to me and to the adjuster. Then all activity stopped. I have called Darren Englebrecht no less than 7 times and no return phone call. I have also contacted Mr. Englebrecht's supervisor, Steve D'Ambrosio, no less than 3 times, and no return phone call. I am moving forward with legal action if this is not resolved and QUICKLY. I have access to the BEST legal team, as I work for a law firm, so someone better get a hold of me quickly.

• Infinity Insurance's response · Oct 09, 2019

Good morning MariDeck,

We're sorry to hear about your frustrating experience. This is not the kind of situation that we want any one to have to go through. On the other hand, thank you for the information that you have provided. As a result, we have just finished sending a memo to the assigned adjusters and have requested for a callback on your behalf. The assigned adjusters should be contacting you shortly to address any questions or concerns that you may have pertaining to your claim. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Have an excellent day.

-Orlando, CS Consultant.

[Resolved] claims department

So I was hit by one of their insured last Friday I've been trying to get a hold of the adjuster on Mike Lane and unable to I cannot get them to give me the adjusters name extension or talk to supervisor all they do is tell you 24 to 48 hours will after the 48 hours you still get nothing no one‘s called no one should contact me if you want transfer me to my jester day do nothing but run you around in circles and hang up on you when you asked to speak to her supervisor

• Infinity Insurance's response · Aug 08, 2019

Good Afternoon,

We are terribly sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with your claim. We are very sorry you feel this way and can assure you this is not how we want anyone to feel. At your discretion, please send us an email to [email protected] including your claim number and phone number and we would be more than happy to review and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

-Sarinah CS Consultant

[Resolved] claims

I have had insurance with them for years my policy number is [protected], On Thursday 05/16 I was hit by another policy holder with policy number [protected]-001 he submitted a claim number [protected] I called the very same day to report the accident and was told I needed to do nothing since he already submitted the claim and an adjuster would call me. Since then I called daily to both Bernice Guzman and Jenita Vidal and today to Marco Gonzalez I have left several voicemails and their voicemails for jenita and marco are full unable to leave any more messages. when you call claims department it is over 20 minutes of hold time just to be told the adjuster will call you they are investigating. How are they investigating if they have not asked for pictures of my car or even my version of the accident? No one has contacted me no one has asked for pictures of my car which is sitting in a lot since it was towed. No one can help me, I call claims department and all they tell me is someone will call you. Since then I have had no car to go to work, they don't care no one calls or gives information and their supervisors voicemails you cant even leave a message as it is full . I will be contacting the BBB to submit formal grievance and may retain an attorney

• Infinity Insurance's response · May 24, 2019

Good Morning Sandra,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with your concerns. We sincerely apologize that you have not been able to speak with your assigned adjusters. This is not the experience we want anyone to have and apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused. I have reached out to your adjusters and requested a call back on your behalf to provide an update. Please also send us an email to [email protected] in order to confirm your best contact phone number. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

[Resolved] insurance coverage

I Eliud Flores was involved an in accident that resulted an in accident, of one on the day of 2-14-19 I called it in on the day of . I was told to wait for a check in the mail, it never arrived so I called it in and it got canceled, I was told it would take 5-7 days to cancel and the same to issue a new check . So I waited nothing so I called and they said they would issue another check I'm still waiting . I've called several times and I'm given the same answer and or they can't find my claim number which I provide every time . If not I suspect or feel like they will tell me I never, submitted a claim . I have asked to speak to someone in charge they give their numbers and the voice mail is always full . My truck is still not fixed and I continue to pay my insurance on time, with infinity not caring about my situation, that's how I feel my number is+[protected] I need closure

• Infinity Insurance's response · May 06, 2019

Good Morning Eliud,
    We are terribly sorry to hear about your negative claim's experience. This is not the type of experience we want anyone to have. We would certainly like to review this matter and want to kindly ask you to send us an email to [email protected] In the email please include a policy/claim number, additional information about situation to better understand the issue, and the best contact number for a follow up. Thank you for contacting Infinity Auto Insurance and have a great day. -Orlando, CS Consultant

[Resolved] claim number [protected]

I want to make a complaint about Infinity Insurace Company employee Ed Hildago. I'm very dissatisfied with...

[Resolved] customer service manager alex 86137

This manager was the most abnobxious person in customer care. We have been paying customers of infinity for...

[Resolved] infinity insurance

Warning do not give these people your money they lie cheat and steal. For two months I have done research on...

[Resolved] service

I had insurance with this company, they have very poor customer respect and I would not recommend thi...

claim # [protected]

Hello, I wanted to inform I had the bodily adjuster reschedule me plenty of time very unprofessional. I...

claim# [protected]

My truck has been on one of the infinity in network shops for over 2 months, my car rental 30 days are way...