Infinity Insurance Logo

Infinity Insurance

Having problems with Infinity Insurance?

+1 800 782 1020 (Customer Service)
+1 800 334 1661 (Report a Claim)
+1 800 722 3391 (Commercial Auto)
+1 855 697 4611 (Infinity DriverClub)
+1 800 252 5233 (Classic Collectors)
+1 877 722 3391 (Classic Collectors)
2201 4th Avenue North
Fri7:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

#ed reasons for claim denial

My 2008 Infinity G37 was vandalized early this month. The 4 wheels were stolen. I received a case number from...

refused to honor claims

I was driving in a funeral procession and a man cut into the procession in front of me. I was only a Car length behind the other car and we were going about 55 miles an hour. The other car had to see the flashing lights and sticker on the rear view mirrow with about 25 cars with a cop leading the procession on I85 north. The man stopped in the middle of the traffic in front of me. I hit my brakes but skidded into him. He tried to get away but I was following him. He was able to get a moment to cut in front of another car in the HOV lane and pulled off the expressway. He got out of his car and looked to access the damage. He saw none. He jumped back into his car and pulled off saying. "My car is not damage, see you." I was trying to get information on his car but was too far from him to see the Tag. I called the police and was told since the accident was caused by the other driver. The police called a Toll truck and had my car tolled to a dealer's shop. When I called Infinity Ins. Co. they said an ajuster would call me back. It took 5 days to hear from her (Britt Stewart. Immediatly she said they would not pay for damage for my car because it was a collison and I did not have collison. I was shocked because I had just gotten the insurance 4 months before and asked for full coverage. I had not recieved my policy and had no idea I did not have that coverage. Yet the auto repair shop said it was under Unisured Motorist claims. I did have that coverage, but they refused before seeing the police report or talking to my passagener who saw what happened. I called the supervisor. I got a recording and did not hear from her for 5 days. she left a recorded statement that the claim would not be paid under unisured Motorist. She stated she did not have the accident report yet, but would call me when she did. 7 days late I got a call asking for the phone number for the passanger. I got another call 4 days later saying she talked to the person in my car and lied on him. When he called her back to straghten out her lie, she lied on me. At present my car is still in the shop, I was never offered a rental car. I filed a claim with the Insurance Commissioner and waiting. It is now a month I have been without a car, which I depends on for my living. If I had know this company had a reputation like this and so many complaints about them, I would never have gotten insurance with them. I did not know this company. I was placed with them by Dollar Insurance co. When I went to Dollar and asked why they did not give me what I asked for, which was full coverage on this PT Crusiser, the woman got mad at me and said. "contack to Infinity, they are the who make the decisions. She gave me a copy of the front page of the declaration page of the policy and that is all. This company needs to be investigated and I am the one to make sure they do. I will not give up on getting what is due me as getting my car fixed by them. If not, a lawsuit is coming.
Babs Phillips in Atlanta, GA.

refused to honor claims

they dont return phone calls

I have made a third party claim to this company. The person that hit me has infinity, hence I did the claim to her insurance. Its an open and closed case; I was driving on the street and she pulled out of her driveway and she hit me. Its simple right open, and closed claim. The adjuster called me and i returned her call, Its been 1 1/2 week and I've left messege after messege. She doesn't call me back! Whats worst is that you have the option to be transferred to the operation and surprise! they don't answer either! They are aweful!

refused to return calls

I was involved in an accident with an individual who was insured by Infinity Insurance on 4/7/10. Since the...

refusing to pay a claim

My vehicles, while legally parked, were involved in a collision by an Infinity Insurance policy holder on December 18, 2009. The accident was caught on a surveillance camera located on the street on the corner of my house. The person that hit my car ran off. The officer that took the report located the person and wrote a report. I contacted Infinity to file a claim and after giving me the run around for eight weeks they sent a letter denying payment of the damages made to both my vehicles. They don't return phone calls and will not take responsibility for payment. They are unprofessional, lack communication skills, and refuse to take responsibility for accidents.

rude claims adjuster

The claims adjuster lies to clients trying to get their claims handled. I have been the victim of some one with this insuance who hit me from the rear while I was at a red light and now they will not cover the damages done to my car and will not cover the cost of the car rental. The adjuster is rude and lies in order not to pay. Wants the victim to sign releases without the amounts inclosed or without releasing the checks for medical expenses. Also while trying to get a rental to replace an SUV that went into the shop he told the car rental to give me the smallest and cheapest car they had available. This is the biggest rip off company I know of and would like the information to write the CEO of the company, also I'm going to report them to the better business buero, and obtain a lawyer.

shyster

This is one of infinity quotes: “Infinity provides "One-On-One" Claims Service. That means we want to be the number One company in providing claim service to you, the policyholder. We want to be number One in customer satisfaction by handling claims in a manner that is second to none! Our "One-On-One" Claims Service offers the following:”

However this is the service they give:

1. Call to make a claim it takes up to three days to get a call back.
2. When you get a call back it’s a rude and unprofessional claims adjuster.
3. Infinity claims adjuster demands you to take your car to RSVP not giving you a choice.(something you don’t hear about until something happens)
4. When you state you want your car at a place of your choice they intimidate you. Example: you will have to pay for the cost of your car being there we will not pay. Example: they look for ways to hold up your claim by involving third parties. Example: then sending the check for repairs to the wrong address and not mailing the check when they said.
5. Claiming there was error’s in the part of the automotive company and had you went with the RSVP Company this would not be happing.(talk about adding insult to injury)

This company is not to be trusted unless you like paying them for coverage because the only thing they offer is that piece of paper you stick in your glove compartment.

Make sure your policy is presented up front and that they go over every aspect of that policy, and you know what every thing means because they have this little thing they call 20/80 which they fail to explain until you have a accident and then the nightmare begins. They refuse to take responsibility and you’re left holding the bag. If you have infinity insurance you might as well not have any insurance at all. “Buyer beware”

This is not intended to slam infinity insurance but to make the consumer aware of what type of insurance they will be getting.

charges after cancellation

I canceled my insurance three days after my account was charged for an entire month of Auto Insurance. I called to cancel and was told that I would be charged almost half of what I paid for a month. I am talking about only 3 days of coverage. I would like to know if this is legal as I thought that was to much to be charged. They said that I would be reimbursed after 7 to 10 days. I had told them that I wanted to cancel after the month was up but the girl told me that she canceled me as of the day I called...How's that for good business practices.

Isabel Herroz

fraudulent charge

I sent the following letter to the CEO of infinity insurance after a horrible experience I had with them today. Can anyone comment on what you think may happen from this, if anything? Thanks.

I am writing this letter in regard to a very disappointing, and disturbing experience that I encountered with the on line payment processing of Infinity. On Dec. 1, 2009, I logged on to my on line Infinity account to make my monthly installment payment, which I have been doing for several months now. On this day, I clicked the link labeled “Make payments”, which brought me to a screen asking for a credit card, or check payment; I clicked credit card (again, as I always do), which brought me to a screen showing “Current amount due $86.96”, below, I entered my debit card information and clicked the link labeled “Process Installment Payment”. After clicking this link, a new page came up showing “Thank you for your payment of $732.00. “ Not only did I not authorize this dollar amount, but it was also not shown anywhere on the form I filled out on line, the only dollar amount shown was my normal $86.96 monthly installment amount.
I immediately called Infinity, and spoke to someone by the name of Stanely Moore, and explained the severity of the situation, and explained that this is more than my entire pay check that I had just recently deposited into my bank account about 30 minutes prior to making this payment. After Mr. Moore told me he could reverse the payment, and it would take approx. 2-3 days for the funds to go back into my account, I explained to him that I now have absolutely NO money in my bank account to make it through my everyday life, TO INCLUDE taking care of my wife and two small children for the next unknown amount of days until I receive my money back in my account. I also explained that not only was this debit of my account wrong and unethical, it was also down right illegal. I demanded that I receive my money back immediately, and he explained that it could not be done, but he'd do what he could to expedite the process. I than told Mr. Moore that I feel because of this despicable situation, I should receive some sort of compensation due to not only the hardship that this has obviously caused, but also due to the fact that my debit card was illegally withdrawn almost 9 times the dollar amount that I authorized. When asked what I meant by compensation, I suggested some sort of discount on my policy, and he explained that he could not make that happen, and that I'd have to send a letter to a Ms. Helen Crenshaw.
The situation that myself and my family have been put into by your company is something that I cannot explain, and something that may not be able to be understood by someone who does not have to worry about their family financial budgets and etc. I now not only do not trust making a payment on line to your company, but your companies integrity in general is now in question because of this. Assume for a moment that someone in a better financial situation than myself had this happen to them, and they didn't immediately notice the almost $800 out of their bank account; what would you have done than? Just let it go as if nothing was out of the ordinary? What would your shareholders think of a company illegally taking one of their customers entire bank account from them, and than trying to remedy it simply by saying “we're sorry, we'll try to get you the money back as soon as you can”. I feel as though some compensation is due to my family and I for the hardships that this has caused, and I would hope that you feel the same way. I would also hope that if you do not believe that I should be so upset with the current situation, that you would direct me to the next higher level this letter should be directed to; I'm assuming that since this letter is addressed to the CEO of the company, that the level above this one would be the public, and the company shareholders/board of directors. I appreciate the time you took to read my letter, and I would hope that you consider my situation as a top priority, to include investigating why I was charged almost nine times more than what I authorized to be charged on my debit card. Thank you in advance for your time.

• Al
    Alacran Jun 22, 2010

Yea I also payed my bill online At their website...I Payed total amount so they would stop charging me the 10 dollar installment fee...But They still sent me a bill for 1o dollars plus another 10 dollars installment fee WTF...They should hire competent people that know what they are doing This FRAUDULENT CHARGES Have to Stop... Oh and they did this last time I payed my policy in Full, but I let it pass... but this is getting ridiculous...I guess its time to change Insurance Companies!...Infinity Insurance.. THUMBS DOWN

kingdom minded Jul 24, 2012

people have been having bad experices with this infinty insurance company for many many years coyld someone please leagally help us the customer who are goung thorugh so much pain, pain anexity, drama and trumatic experiences. someone pkesae check into this. Asn i researched it it has been happening for years and no one will step up and do anything..

• Co
    cocofromchicago Oct 13, 2015

I just got off the phone with an agent that told me they could not reverse the charge from my checking account for $880.84 on 10/8/15. My monthly payment was so suppose to be for $143.34 for 1 year. They claim I didn't do an application, but I done everything that was sent to my email address. I also gave them a big down payment of $174.50 on 9/17/15. This will ruin Thanksgiving and Christmas for my family. I feel they committed a crime and someone needs to go to jail! I cancelled immediately because the agent wouldn't resolve the matter. She claim it was legal but I differ otherwise. I'm reporting to better business bureau, my bank, and every social media I can find. I will follow through and make sure they don't get away with this!

I have never been through so much drama!

I got rear ended by one of their clients last week, and I had to have my car towed home because my car would not start. I called infinty the following day to report the accident, an adjuster was supposed to call me within 24-48 hrs. (they never called) after 3 days I finallay called to check the status on the claim and was directed to a guy named herbert hernandez, to all of you out there if you get this adjuster, instantly ask for another because this guy will send you on the run around for no reason. He told me in order for me to get a rental car I needed to prove to him that the damage from the accident caused my car not to start, and the reason I need to do this was because he don't know if my car was some kind of bucket, before the accident. So I had to have my car towed to the shop, and then have the shop give a print out. After all this 4 days later I prove him worng and finaly got the rental. The appraiser said they were going to total out the car and will call me within 24-48 hrs. I end up having to call them 4 days later and herb tells me. Unless I can get all the receipts my car is only worth 1, 250!!! Omg! I put more than in the motor. So now im fed up and I am calling lawyer. I feel this is ridiculous

• Gi
    gigo Nov 05, 2009

Infinity insurance has hired bunch of thugs so they can push people around because no body else would hire them even their managers by trying to steer customers from non drp shops so they can fix cars the cheepest and lowest quality of work. If they were the only insurance company in the world i would not buy their crooked policies.

• Hd
    HD Dec 09, 2009

I am going true the same thing right now, I got hit by 1 of their policy holders and now they keep on given me the round around.
    they tell me one of their adjusters is going ot call me then they say i had to go to them next they say be here at 1pm they say i had to wait for him to call me after that they say tehy cant get a hold of the policy holder so they wont pay. this has been such a stressful project now to get my car fixed, sad part is i have only had mycar for 3 months and still waiting for the plates and it was in perfect condition now i feel like i have to sue them just to get my car fixed

• Va
    VanessaCha Jul 13, 2010

My car is totaled and the wanted to fix my car for under $7, 000. They are trying to say that alot of the damage was before the accident. That is ridiculus. This is the worst company ever. The illegally welded parts of my car together and now I have different colors on my car. It looks stupid and it's still not fixed. The never put my airbag back in.

Mark Long Nov 16, 2010

I was rear ended by infinity policy holder the said they was going to pay me for my vehile, they pick up my vehicle from the body shop ... Then they call me and said they won"t to do a investigation, the took my vehicle and store it to a unknown place it"s been four months and i have no clue where it "s at . I spoke to there investigater he ask me for my phone records i gave them everything they ask for and they still refuse to pay me ... Now i stuck with no car and 5, 000 DOLLARS in medical bills . I feel like they stole my vehicle from me if anyone have any input please submit it i 'm really stress out this has toll on my life ...thanks

kingdom minded Jul 24, 2012

i AGREE WITH THE CUSTOMER COMPLAINT. I HAVE BEEN THROUGH HELL WITH THIS COMPANY SINCE JUNE 2012 ITS NOW JULY 24 2012. MYSELF AND GRAND COULD HAVE LOST OURS LIVES THROUGH THIS ENTIRE FLOODING. THIS COMPANY DOESNT CARE, INCONSIDERATE, WILL NOT RETURN CALLS. AND CANCELLED MY INSURANCE ONE MONTH LATER AFTER THE CLAIMS. WAS REPORTIED. THIS GREAT LOST IN THE FLORIDA FLOODING THESE PEOPLE INFINITY NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED AND SHUT DOWN, I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN, FROM THIS, PRESSURE AND ANXIETY. . NEITHER CLAIM WAS PAID. I AM RENTING CARS AND PAYING OUT OF POCKET.. BUT THEY DIDNT HAVE A PROBLEM DRAFTING MY ACCOUNT EACH MONTH. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE I DONT STAY IN BUS ROUTE TO WORK AND CANNOT CONTINUE TO RENT CARS WEEKLY... THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM, FRAUDLENT, AND RIPOFF CON ARTEST. SUT THEM DOWN.. I DONT NO WHERE EITHER OF MY CARS ARE AND BOTH WAS A TOTAL LOST.. IT TOOK ALMOST 8 WEEKS FOR ME TO FIND OUT THIS INFORMATION

kingdom minded Jul 24, 2012

now thati i just gathered this information nothig has been done concerning my vehicle.. this should be a crime before the BBB and board of insurance regulations. That customers who are already suffering because of situation beyond there control shouldnt have to be abused, verbally in which i have, or over look and mistreated.. THIS MUST STOP. SOMEONE NEEDS TO READ THESE COMPLAINTS AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT INFINITY ISUARANCE THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO MANY TIMES IN TOO MANY DIFFERENT STATES. FOR THIS TO CONTINUE.. THEY WILL CONTINUE TO TAKE CUSTOMERS MONEY AND SCAM SCHEME, ABUSE, SCAMS WHEN ITS TIMT TO PAY.. WE CAN HIRE ATTORNEYS, PROTEST, GO TO MEDIA WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP THIS SCAM OF INFINITY INSURANCE COMPANY

claims

I had bought a 2005 malibu in august of 2006. By october of 2006 the car had flooded due to a storm in houston. It was right at my 90 day probation period. The very next day being it was so late at night i called the insurance company to file a claim. Finally after 3 day of waiting they had a tow truck come pick it up because it would not start. They told me they were taking it to salvage because they were just going to total it. After not hearing nothing from them for 8 months i called to see what they were doing. She proceed to tell me they were not going to total it they were going to tow it to a shop to have it fixed. Which i had to take it to one of there mechanics. Let me remind you the car sat with water for 8 months. They said they did repairs and gave me new seats and carpet. About 3 months into the car and i was now pregnant mildew started growing in the seats. We called them they had it fixed again. Through out that time the car would still stall. To make a long story short it is now july of 2009 and they finally decided to total the car. What stupid heads. I told them now that my son is here and with the car acting up im not taking no chances and if something happens to my family they will be held reliable. So basically do not get infiniti. They are a rip off and do not care about there customers.

policy fee

Hi.. my name is Tom Rozsa policy# [protected].. I just got off the phone with one of your reps. I was inquiring about the $34.00 policy fee which appears on my renewal notice. If I already have a policy and simply wish to continue doing business with Infinity with no changes in the policy why do I have to pay $34.00 to continue.. Is this a new method of thanking the customer for there loyalty and continued patronage.. I would like to have the policy fee removed

thank you for your assistance TOM ROZSA

sandovalsprax Jul 24, 2009

it' s a policy fee because everytime you renewal your starting a new policy with them ALL INSURANCE COMPANIES DUE THIS STOP COMPLAINING...

• Ri
    Rico Ricardo Jun 14, 2013

I have a business, commercial auto, home owners, windstorm, second home, boat insurance. All from different companies.I am pleased with all but infinity Supposably The head honcho "no body above me called" on his cell phone. I am thinking of giving the honcho a call now. What do you think?

double billing

In August 2008 we took out a commercial vehicle policy on our truck. January 209 a motorist ran into one of...

refusing to take responsibility

I was involved in a fender bender with one of their clients. 4 Day laborers who immediate got out of their...

raising premium

We've been Infinity customers since Jan.08, when my husband joined the ARMY, we were living in Florida, and paying about 130.00 a month for two cars, a "96"Ford minivan and a "98"Ford mustang, and then we were assigned to Fort Riley, KS, in Sept.When I called to give them my new address, the lady took my info and bid me good day, about a week later I got a letter in the mail saying that my monthly payments had been adjusted and we would now be required to pay 533.00 dollars a month until our policy expired in Dec.Just because I changed my address, we were not involved in an accident, we didn't get any tickets, all we did was move to a different state.I think it's crap that they can charge so much just for a change of address, who in their right mind would pay that much a month?Who has that kind of money? When I called to find out what was going on the lady told me"Well you only have two more payments left" like that was a good thing, the total of those two payments are more than i've ever had to pay for a year policy, I think it's funny that they thought we were actually gonna pay that.needless to say we're not Infinity customers any more.

• We
    Wendy Williams Dec 02, 2008

Infinity has the absolute worse in the way of Customer Service that I have ever experienced. I attempted to talk with a Customer Service agent (Chris Maxwell) about my claim, he was the most rude person I have ever talked to. I thought my Insurance company was supposed to work for me not against me. He was very accusitory and had the nerve to tell me " If you would just shut up for a moment and don't talk over me, maybe we can get this done". This was after he had just told me that he couldn't talk right now and that he could in five to ten min. I told him that I would call him back in ten min, because I was at my Mothers house who is terminaly ill and I didn't want to disturb her. He said "I am sorry to hear about that, but can't you just turn the ringer down and I will call you back". I couldn't believe his cold--hearted behavior. I called him back and told him that I would request another agent, his words to me were, "Sure, try if you like but I have never seen in this company where that would happen so you are just going to have to deal with me and I hope they do give you someone else." SHAME ON YOU INFINITY!!!

cancellation fees

Infinity Insurance- the worst ever. Be careful with signing the contract. They will overcharge you during...

did not pay all the bill for car rental!

My boyfriend was rear-ended by a driver who is insured by Infinity. We immediately contacted them and they...

worst company to deal with

I have never in my life had to deal with such a crummy business. They seemed so great in the beginning...until you have to file a claim. It took them three weeks to give me a check to fix my vehicle. Three weeks of having to pay to rent a car. Not only that, the police report filed clearly states both drivers were following law, it was just a chance happening and horrible weather that caused the accident...yet somehow I ended up being at fault. Even the other driver is pushing for that decision to get reversed. I'm currently trying to get in touch with the commissioner and a lawyer. I will fight this company all the way. Do not invest any money into Infinity or it's mother company Leader...you'll end up with a giant headache and extremely horrible customer service.

• Ji
    Jim Rosar Jul 03, 2008

Infinity is the worst. My car wreck with their drunk client goes as follows: DRUNK gets DUI and sent to jail . U.S. MARSHALS find out that he is a wanted Fugative and put him in FEDERAL jail. INFINITY Says they can't find him. INFINITY says they spent 5k dollars investigating case. REMARKABLE since car only worth 5600 dollars. INFINITY delays accepting responcibility for accident. MONTHS GO BY then they low-ball price on car because of new year prices my car gets devalued by 1000 dollars .Then they wont pay for storage at body shop while the delay is caused by their investigation.Then the dirty tricks start, Infinity calls my body shop saying car is released when it was not WANT TO TOW IT SOME WHERE ELSE . Now taking them to court .Every one should fight them. CROOKS!!!

• Is
    Isabella E. Dec 23, 2009

I agree that they don't care about their customers. I was in a car accident in which the other person was liable but they refused to help me and instead they had the nerve to CHARGE me a $1, 000+ fee! Our claims representative began ignoring my calls after a while. How did I know she was ignoring them? After not answering my calls, I immediately called her from a different cell phone number. She answered after the first ring or so. I was furious they were charging me so much money and they didn't even tell us! I spoke to the supervisor who lied by telling me she had sent out a letter explaining the charges. I told her I had never received such letter, and requested a copy. It's been more than a year since I've requested that letter and I still have not received it. Needless to say, I terminated my contract with them. If you want terrible customer service, and be agonized than helped, I'd recommend them!

• Br
    Broiline Mar 15, 2011

I agree that they don’t care about their customers. I was in a car accident in which the other person was liable but they refused to help me and instead they had the nerve to CHARGE me a $1, 000+ fee! Our claims representative began ignoring my calls after a while. How did I know she was ignoring them? After not answering my calls, I immediately called her from a different cell phone number. She answered after the first ring or so.

I was furious they were charging me so much money and they didn’t even tell us! I spoke to the supervisor who lied by telling me she had sent out a letter explaining the charges. I told her I had never received such letter, and requested a copy. It’s been more than a year since I’ve requested that letter and I still have not received it. Needless to say, I terminated my contract with them. If you want terrible customer service, and be agonized than helped, I’d recommend them!

company not responding to request!

A driver insured with Infinity Insurance Company was at fault in a wreck involving my son. It was determined that the Infinity consumer was at fault in this wreck. Accident occurred on Saturday night and police report was not available until Monday at 3PM.

Victim contacted Infinity and the recording stated that they do not take calls after 3PM and would get back with this individual the following day. Victim attempted to contact the claims consultant again but only received the answering machine again with 2nd message left to contact this victim.

Victim called back a 3rd time and was able to talk with Courtney in the Birmingham Office who stated that she had received this individuals messages but it was the end of the month and she was very busy and had not returned this workers call. (It was 10/02/07).

Victim requested that we be furnished with a rental car and it was needed immediately and she stated that it would be sent to the Hertz/Enterprise representative and they would contact this individual with a claim number to pick up the car on this date.

At 4PM victim had not received any response to this request and I called Courtney's supervisor and left a message requesting that someone call me back on this date due to getting no response. Needless to say, Infinity still has not responded and has not provided the victim of this accident with some means of transportation.

Also, victim contacted the wrecker service that has victims car and was told that they have not been contacted by Infinity and refused to allow victim to obtain any of their own person items out of their own car due to Infinity not paying the wrecker fee.

Victim is without a vehicle and can not obtain victim's personal items out of own vehicle due to Infinity's lack of customer service. I have never dealt with a company that has this poor of a customer service or the service they give to the individuals that their customer's have been in a collision with.

I will also be contacting the better business bureau to make a formal complaint.

• Ro
    rodney dolen Oct 24, 2007

They are taking advantage of a parent trying to help in the situation because probably the kid is over 18 and the insurance company will see that... try doing the same thing that you are doing but make it directly from the kid to the insurance company like the kid is the one is in charge thinking what to do!

they are giving me the run around

One of their customers hit me last week and I filed a claim with their insurance, INFINITY, and they were supposed to send someone to estimate the damage but it has been a week and not only no one has showed up but no one has even been returning my calls. Everytime I try to contact them I get a voicemail.

STEER CLEAR FROM THEM!

• Cm
    CMAYSE Aug 26, 2008

This is by far the worst and shadiest company ever. Jeremy one of their claim reps was rude and confrontational; at least when I got him on the phone. For months he just never returned my calls. I now have an attny handling my claim who is having a horrible time. Note this accident was not my fault, was hit by an Infinity policyholder, totaled my brand new car. I lost my car, my down paymnet, had to purchase a new car with a new down pymt, was hospitalized and had medical problems & a 4500 in med costs as a result... Its unbelieveable. I advise noone to buy ins.from them they are corrupt and have the worst customer service ratings.

• Ad
    adjuster Oct 16, 2008

I would be interested in seeing how infinity Insurance feels about being called corrupt and what evidence Ms. Mayse has to support this libel.

And for the record, if you get an attorney, the adjuster is not allowed to call you back, this is a choice you make not the insurance company.

• Fr
    Frank May 05, 2009

i had a car stolen in Nov. 6 2008. I'm still making the notes today. They say they are investigating. Investigating what? They just don't want to pay the claim.

• In
    Infinitysucks Dec 08, 2009

Got hit by infinity policy holder - getting run around and VM everytime I call. Their policy holder hasn't reported claim or talked to them either. I just hope it works out.

• Me
    Mel A. Jul 14, 2012

It's been almost two weeks, I do NOT have an attorney, but can not get Infinity to return my calls on either my cell, or home numbers. They do not return calls to the body shop doing the repair. I am not insured by Infinity. However, the person who hit me has Infinity.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices