Having problems with CNA National?

4150 N. Drinkwater Blvd
Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CNA National.

Complaints & Reviews

CNA NationalGap insurance

I am very disappointed in the this company. I would not recommend this to anyone. We have been trying to get our gap insurance claim resolved for more than a 45 days. Now our credit is being hit and late charges being charged due to this companies lack of response. They also change what they need every time we respond and send them something. This has been a colossal waste of time for my family. We paid for the service and they refuse to follow through. Now I will be paying the $1, 000 left on the loan to preserve my credit.

CNA Nationalgap insurance coverage

Claim # 8323040
    Joseph Alba [protected]
    Purchased at East Coast Honda, Myrtle Beach, SC
    Chevy Cruze
    I keep getting the runaround on this claim. I have sent all the required documents to you, emailed documents, and had the dealership and bank contact you. The payoff amount was $13, 089.38. Carolina Trust accepted $10, 480.90. Why hasn't your company paid off the remainder? I have been patient but now I'm extremely frustrated!! Please have someone look at this claim and process it.

Thank you.
    Joseph Alba

CNA National Warranty Corporationrobo call

This company keeps calling me over and over again after I've repeatedly asked them to remove my number. They call me from a new number Everytime as well. I ask them to take my number out of their system then they hang up on me. They call me 2 to 3 times a day every day of the week, how do I make them stop? They are driving me insane, I'm not far from it already.

CNA Insurance/Valley Forge Insurance Company — workers compensation

I was in a car accident making my delivery for my business to Post Office on February 8, 2016. I was hit in...

cna finance company — car

I purchased a vehicle from us byrider, of course financed thru cnac. I purchased the car on Saturday evening...

Elm Grove

CNA National Warranty Corporation — Contract Not Honored

After our vehicle was totaled in an accident we are having serious issues with the GAP Insurance sold to u...

CNA national warranty — false coverage

I paid $600.00 extra to Lund Cadillac for Gap Insurance on a 2004 Cadillac. The Co., Cna National Warranty...