Having problems with OUTsurance?

OUTsurance Customer Service Contacts

+27 860 080 000 (HelpOut)
+27 126 733 000 (International)
1241 Embankment Rd, Zwartkop Ext 7
Centurion
South Africa - 0157
Postal Address
P.O. Box 8443, Centurion, 0046, South Africa

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with OUTsurance Customer Service. Initial OUTsurance complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for OUTsurance above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about OUTsurance. Discuss the issues you have had with OUTsurance and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

OUTsuranceShort Term Insurance - OUTsurance

OUTsurance has raised my monthly household premium by 110%. I have all the bells and whistles in terms of security features to my home and had 2 small claims during 2019. The 110% increase has made my premiums unfordable under current economic conditions. I had no choice but to cancel my household insurance with them. This is OUtrageous exploitation. I am currently on lockdown and my income is no longer guaranteed. Everybody seems to chipping in and helping one another where they can, the banks, retail providing payment holidays etc. but not OUtsurance. They are doing the opposite!.

Mar 22, 2020

OUTsurance — [censored]ting company

know you renember me i had a white ford bantam bakkie way back in 2008 around that was driven by annother...

OUTsuranceInsurance

Outsurance
    Hi I am Yusuf Hendricks ID [protected] Policy number OT23723631

Bad service and communication Monies was incorrectly deducted from my bank account for a policy I dont know so I have been battling to get my money back for almost a month now spoke to 2 managers and was told to email my bank statements to them which I did and up to today nothing has been resolved very unhappy

Outsurance Insurance Companyr400 / r800 payout if outsurance cannot beat your premium

This promotion is a complete Lie. after being told I would be getting the R 400.00 payout as Outsurance was nearly 3 x the amount of my current insurance for the new car I was purchasing, (all disclosed on the telephone conversation) I get an email saying I do not qualify, even after the consultant on the phone said I did qualify.

Go listen to your recordings from 29.07.2019 at 12.01 from number [protected]
      call duration 23m 48s long.

Ridiculous and Corrupt.

If you have the guts to promote something and promises are made by your consultants, then i suggest you as a company better stick to those promises.

you can contact me on [protected]@gmail.com

• OUTsurance's response · Jul 31, 2019

Good morning. Thank you for notifying us. Your feedback is naturally alarming and we want to investigate what had transpired. Please be so kind and email me your surname and date of birth to: [email protected] Regards, Dinky

Apr 24, 2019

Outsurance Insurance Company — couldn't beat my premium but I did not receive r400

I got a phone call that Outsurance will phone me so they did about 20 minutes after. They couldn't beat my...

Feb 04, 2019

Outsurance Insurance Company — my car is not fixed since last year june

I've been with Outsurance since 2017, i started by paying R1900 comprehensive.I didn't mind paying it because...

Outsurance Insurance Company — vehicle glass replacement - vw touareg

Two weeks ago I submitted a claim through Outsurance. PG Glass arrived two days later to replace my window. I...

Johannesburg

Outsurance Insurance Company — terrible claim experience.

23 09 2018. At 6.20 am I was travelling to bredasdorp in my Mercedes benz delivery van, when a tarentaal flew...

Outsurance Insurance Company — accident claim

I had an accident in October 2017. The accident was the fault of the driver of the other vehicle. Outsurance...

Durban

Outsurance Insurance Company — personal insurance - cancellation

To whom it may concern I gave instruction per email and verbally to Mr Donovan Boshoff, that I want...

Outsurance Insurance Company — help please (not a complaint)

Please can you help me. I am trying to contact somebody who sends the pointsmen to the intersection of main...

Outsurance Insurance Company — car insurance

I had an accident on 05/07/2018. My claim is #[protected] I called outsurance and within half an hour they...

Johannesburg

Outsurance Insurance Company — damages inflated and ground for rejecting claim invalid (claim no [protected])

In 26 May 2018 on Saturday got involve in accident on my way home with my husband, we submitted a claim to...

Outsurance Insurance Companyclaim [protected] (misleading clients)

Good Day

I am at my most upset with Outsurance for thier lack of service and misleading strategy.
        I am woman aged 34 driving a toyota Yaris - 2013 model, with an extended Warranty on my car. I took in my car to the dealership (Toyota)as it had some leakage. I was advised that my car's radiator had been hit by stone and Warranty cannot cover. I had then called my insurance to find out if they can assist. I spoke to man by the name of Daryl Govidsamy, THE ADVISOR who then advised me that he will get an Assesor to check my car out - to see if they cover or assist me. Two days later he called me to advise me that the damages will be R3750 and they will cover, i must then pay my access of R2750 - which they will refund me R1000 difference into bank account. I then advised Toyota to continue with fixing of my car.

When my car was ready and Toyota contacted me she told me my Insurance refused to pay and i must pat over R8000. This is money i do not have!!

Why did my insurance not tell me they will only cover A PORTION of my car's damage?? or ADVISED for me to take my car elsewhere where they can fix it??

i want my car back paid for as i have never missed a payment

Regards

Duduestang Mosetlhe

• OUTsurance's response · May 18, 2018

Good day
            Thank you for bringing the matter to our attention. This is naturally very concerning feedback and we will investigate right away. Please expect our call shortly. Regards, Dinky Wenhold

Outsurance Insurance Companyhandling of accident claim against other party

I received a message from one of your consultants threatening to take steps against me without receiving any previous correspondence on the matter. Furthermore, Outsurance was informed that I was not the driver of the vehicle at the time of the accident. Also as per the accident report from the police the accident was caused by Outsurance's client and not the other driver. The way that Outsurance handled the claim is very unprofessional and totally unacceptable. Below is a copy of the message received:
          OUTSURANCE
          Please note, if you fail to make arrangements to pay outstanding money to OUTsurance for damages arising from the accident dated 04/04/2018, the matter will be litigated on resulting in legal costs, judgement against you, and an ITC listing. Contact LUCIA SITHOLE at [protected], reference number [protected].

• OUTsurance's response · May 15, 2018

Good day. Thank you for your feedback and also reference detail included. We are sorry about the service experience.

Our legal recoveries claims manager will contact you as soon as possible and discuss the matter.

Regards
              Dinky Wenhold

OUTsurance — insurance

Outsurance quoted R 800 pm but deducted R 1200 for firdt month. Still ignoring three queries. ------...

Cape Town

Outsurance Insurance Companybusiness insurance quotation survey

Hi, I am Emile Coetzee OT [protected]

I asked for a quotation for my Restaurant in Dwarskersbos, West Coast, Western Cape.
            After 3 days of very long phone calls I did get a quotation of R2800 pm BUT a survey had to be done.
            Shane van der Colff came to do the survey, we discussed the cover needed and reduced many items. After the meeting I asked him what he actually do? His reply was commercial vehicles!!! So why do Outsurance send me a person that does not know anything about restuarants to come and give me a survey???
            The report he gave came down that this is a high risk and that the premium will be R6800!!! So after I received a figure of R2800 then excluding and reducing the cover the premium then is 3 x higher!!

Sad to see your ads on TV and then this is how you actually do business.

• Ke
                KelvinH May 03, 2018

Hi Emile,
                Your comment is obviously very concerning.
                We will always ensure we send the correct person to do the survey or vehicle inspection. Based on what you described this was not done. We will investigate the matter and then revert with comprehensive feedback.
                We apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused.
                Regards,
                Kelvin Hearder

OUTsurancecar accident

Good Day,

I have been dealing with a inccident with out surance since decemeber, I had an accident and my car went in for repairs when it came back I had taken my car in for a service and had found that my water pump was leaking and my CV joint and my shock on the right hand side of the car had been damaged due to the accident, I have phone multiple times to get this fixed and had threated to get my insurance cancelled, AND still no one had helped me sort out this problem!!! I have spoken to your claims department and manages and supervisors and nothing was resolved! I have cancelled my insurance with outsurance due to the fact that no one has fixed my problem and its been 4 months!! and even after this I still got told whether or not I cancel my insurance you will fix my car and still I have received not a single phone call or feedback!! I have never in my life had such a big problem with a insurance company!! I will make sure that the rest of my families contracts with you will be cancelled as well as making this public and never advising this companies service to anyone!!

• OUTsurance's response · Apr 16, 2018

Good day. Thank you for bringing the matter to our attention. You have our sincere apologies for the very poor and alarming service experience! Please provide me with the relevant claim no, or policy no. Alternatively, please send me your surname and date of birth to trace the detail: [email protected] We'll contact you right away. Regards, Dinky Wenhold

Outsurance Legal Department — 3rd party claim

Good day I sent all the documents through on 2/03/2018 and I heard nothing back from outsurance. Sent...

OUTsurancesecondary driver registered without the id holder' consent

I came to a shocking conclusion that Mrs. (*#%#) ID nr: 680###0022087 is registered as a secondary driver to a Dodge Viper which she, nor her sons or soon to be wedded husband owns. I am here to remind the fact that this is outrageous and will proceed to court due to the fact that Mrs. (*#%#) ID nr: 680###0022087 without her consent was fraudulently assigned to be a secondary driver on a vehicle she does not even own or knew existed.

When Mrs. (*#%#) requested the information she was declined of her rights as the ID holder and Registered Human to that ID by Outsurance although she is the "fraudulently" registered secondary driver. Outsurance indicated that they need to acquire consent from the Main account holder "Unknown" before they can allow Mrs. (*#%#) ID nr: 680###0022087 any information.

So in regards with the South African (POPI) Protection of Personal Information act. Outsurance has Fraudulently accepted unconfirmed information from a stranger who happens to know Mrs (*#%#) ID nr: 680###0022087.

I am delivering the complaint due to the nature of possible victimization if there is a crime committed or to be committed with the fraudulently registered Dodge Viper Information unknown non disclosed from Outsurance that Mrs. (*#%#) ID nr: 680###0022087 has been registered without her consent to the Dodge Viper.

If any information is required due to the nature of the sensitive case I with held all information related to my client please contact me on: [protected].