Indane Gas / gas agencies exploiting public

1 India Review updated:

With regard to the indane gas connection public are not aware of the documents and the policies and procedures. the agents are forcing the public to buy the gas stove eventhough they posses a good gas stove. sai kripa agency located in ashok nagar (near kasi theatre) in chennai were forcing its consumers to buy the pressure cooker which costs around 1500 while getting a new gas connection.

My suggestion in order to control the agencies a flying squad has to be appointed by the indane and their number should be complusurly displayed in the front office of the gas agencies. each and every customer should be respected properly.

When I tried to get a new gas connection they asked me in total of rs.7000 (including their comission). since I am not aware of about the complaince team I writing my grivence here for a good solution not only for me but also for my people.

Comments

7th of Dec, 2007

It is the same treatment I am receiving from Gas dealers in Kolkata . P.K. Music Stores and Gopal Gas Stores are surprising of buying the Gas Oven From then at exorbitant rates even though I posses a GAs Oven with ISI mark.