Complaints & Reviews

booking of gas cylinder

I am having consumer no. 1457 wih M/s Sharma Gas Agency, Mangal Bazar, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-59. I have been trying hard to contact the agency on phone for booking of a gas cylinder for the last 2 months but failed. The agency's phone is either too busy or it is kept opened. We are working coupled therefore can't contact the agency personally. I beleive to understand that number of customers might have been increased. The company should look into convinence of customers. I suggest either it should increse the staff or there should be limit to enroll number of customers.
Your action will help many other customers who have no time to complain or fear to do so.

• Ka
    KAILASH JOSHI Aug 13, 2008

THE ALL STAP LEAVE A LONG LUNCH TIME

• Pr
    P.RAMA KURUP Nov 06, 2010

Sir,
    I am a customer of Veena Gas vide consumer No.8864. On 23-102010 I booked for a refill through online 1260 and got the Booking No.68, but no action for more than a week. On 29-10-2010 I went there personally and again booked vide booking No.951, but till date I have not received the gas. I shall be grateful if could use your good offices to do the needful without any delay.
    Regards
    P.R. Kurup
    178 DDA, Badarpur

sunel kumar pandea Jun 09, 2011

booking gas00

delay in

I' m using Indane Gas for about five years. My consumer No. Is-A-23945. Plt No.MIG-B/ 16 , Brit Colony...

very very poor behaviour to coutomer

" To Whom So Ever It May Be Concern "

Sir ,
I am Mihaj
My Consumer No : 33145.

Today I went to Indane Gas Agency [ Calicut Gas Link Road Calicut ] for Enquiring About My booking.

I Have Bokked My Gas Few Weeks Ago .
If They Came Home For Delivery My Mother Said That There IS No Money At Home Please Come Tommarrow. They Took Gas And Gone After A week I enquired About My Bokking At OFFICE ON This No: [protected]. They Said That MY Bokking Was Cancelled and Thretened Me That They Dont Give Gas Due To This Problem and really Very Very Poor Behaviour To US
Kindly DO The Need Full

Regards.

malpractice in delivering cooking gas refil

Complaints on "indane gas" Read more complaints on this company Indane gas Posted: 2007-12-08 by v...

late delivry + less gas

My wife consumer ID is DGS 45852 and I get my Gas Cylinder supply from DIXIT GAS SEVA ,dedh Market Kichripur New Delhi.91 .the agency use to supply the gas after 10-12 days of booking . This problem I am facing from last 2 months and the cylinder is under weight also

jayanti banerjee Feb 11, 2014

I, Jayanti Chatterjee, Indane Consumer, my Consumer No-27737, I have booked for delivery on 30.01.2014. my booking reference No-265421. but till date no slip for delivery has yet been received against my said booking reference. please arrange for the same without further delay. this is for information and necessary action.

regarding refill domestic gas

On 2nd december, 2007 I have booked a refill cy linder through centraliseed gas booking centre. my registration number was sl. no 1. on 5th dec. 2007 when enquired it was found that the cylinder was delivered at my address, but sofar no cylinder reached my residence till the time this compliant is filed. I find some malpractice from agency side. this is for your kind information and neccessary action please.

V. gunasekaran
Consumer no. 17608.
6th, december,2007.

booked gas cylinedrs - reg

the gas cylinder booked for home use is being rerouted for commercial purposes
(eg. Hotels,weildig shops etc) by the local distributor, M.V.Enterprises.though it is illegal under law ,no law enforcement agencies minds that. we the middle class people r end sufferers.
assist me with a solution to solve th problem .

• Ls
    L.SELVARAJ Mar 16, 2008

Sir
    I am Selvaraj from Trichy, I am the Consumer of ANNAI SARADHA GAS SERVICE, PUTHUR, TRICHY - 620 017. ( INDANE DISTRIBUTOR).
    Whenever I do phone to the gas service office for the refill cylinder ( after 24 days of previous cylinder received) they take more than one week to distribute the filled cylinder, i.e. more than a month for a single cylinder.
    So how long will be the minimum period of getting a gas cylinder for domestric purpose. If we ask any doubt they are not responding properly the owner lady also very rude and unplasant.
    KIndly reply me as early as possible.
    Regards

L. Selvaraj

non-delivery of refill cylinder

This is a complaint of harassment by the indane gas agency in chennai - south madras gas agency, situated at 25, thiruvenkadam street, raja annamalaipuram, chennai 600028. I have a gas connection (customer no.68277) in the name of mrs. s. banumathi which was transferred from thiruvanmiyur in may 2007 on my shifting the residence to teynampet. I had booked for a refill on 24th november 2007, when I was told that I will receive the same within a week.
I am a working woman. the gas agency, on being called, informed me that the house was found locked on 26th nov. I have, thereon, made alternate arrangements so that the cylinder can be delivered at any time during the day and I have informed the agency accordingly. it was, however, disgusting to note the agency has been quoting the same reason that the house was found locked on 26th november and promising that the refill will reach the house by the end of the day. I have, however, not received the refill till date. it has reached a point where I feel I am being harassed by the indifferent, audicious replies given by the different ladies who answer the calls by turns. could anyone do anything about it, please?

Sunder_Alluri Apr 19, 2010

I am A.Sunder, indane gas holder my consumer No:17268, Iam residing at H.No:1-2-VG/3, Vijetha Green Hmes, nizampet road, Hydernagar, Kukat pally, Hyderabad-500 072 and also I am a central government servant (Diffence) our gas dealer is situated at Miyapur just 3km from my house, the name of indane gas distributer address is SRI SAILA GAS SERVICE, Shop No: 15, Block No: 3, Kalyani's RB.R complex, Miyapur Phone No: 040-23041699 & 040-23046197
    When I booked for refil gas cylinder on 09 April 2010 over phone they received my request and noted in their records and told me that after 4days refil cylinder will be delivered. I waited for 10 days but we didn't to receive above booked refil cynder then i called once again over phone to our distributer, they told me that when i booked the first time i.e 09.04.2010 the next day itself they sent a refil cylinder, but delivery boy reported to distributer that the door was locked (the same cylinder has been sold to others on payment of extra basis BLOCK ). This type of coments are given by the distributer but actually my wife was at home only. This is not the first time such incident has happened. They exercise this type of comments several times but how long shall we keep quiet this type of exercises? Till today they did not deliver the refil cylinder.This is very inconvenient to customers.

I humbly request you to look into such kind of issues and kindly arrange the delivery of refil cylinder as soon as possible on the basis of actual price and justification please.
    My contact address by phone cell : 9949922281 or my Email I D is [email protected] Thank you

problem in booking

I am consumar of Indane gas with Daman Gas Service, Jalandhar, with consumar No. B dgs 18112. I am trying to Book the gas cylinder since last week. every time is phone remain engaged & there SMS service is not working properly. Since the booking timeing is the same as our office hours it is not possible to go & book the cylinder to there gas service center which is 15 km from our office. despite of best efforts I would not able to book my gas cylinder

SAMIR SRIVASTAVA Jan 23, 2008

I have been trying to book for a refill of domestic gas cylinder but have not been able to get connected to the telephone numbers as provided by my gas agent, Cooking Gas & Appliances, Block - BD Market, Shop No. 65, Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700064. Phone: 033 - 2337 0490/2305. These numbers are perpetually engaged and a visit to their office/shop will tell you the story as to why the numbers are perpetually engaged. (They are off-hook most of the time lying unattended.) I picked up the mobile number of the proprietor Mr. Tapan Saha 9231997776 from your website and called him up. His response was that he is not in office and is at his residence, then he quickly changed his statement and said that he is outside and will visit his office only Monday and hung up.

My woes continue and I have not been able to book the gas as yet. I am writing to you in hope of speedy addressal to this issue as I want to go on record of having used all means of booking for a refill of domestic gas.

My details are:

Samir

• Pr
    Pradeep Saxena Jan 28, 2008

Dear Sir
    I am a hassled customer Bearing customer no 1525 stuck for life we Indane distributor , Guru Krupa Indane, UGF, Sushant Vyapar Kendra Sushant Lok I,GURGAON , PHONE 2570200, 2570671.
    Invariably the phone is busy and this results in personally going and booking for empty refill. Even though I have officially obtained spare cylinder still I am unable to cope with the situation of running out of Gas as the Dealer refuses to make the booking a a minimum interval of 15 days of refill.
    The situation is further aggravated with rude the behavior of booking agents as they consider themselves as gods as they refuse to listen to practical problems to the extent of banging the phone
    If India OIl officials feel that they have to compete in the open market then they should attend to these calls and pull up their Dealers for poor services.

• Vs
    V.Sreekumar Jan 30, 2008

I am a customer of Indane Gas in secunderabad with M/s.L.V.reddy agencies at manovikas nagar,Secunderabad since 2000.Though the agency is close to my residence I find it a herculeon task to get them over phone and book the refill.I have contacted the area manager of Indane and he advised me to book through computer registration.Even then it takes several calls or personal vist to the agency to get the supply.Now since yesterday I have been trying the agency number,Computer registration number and the local customer relations manager in secunderabad.No number is responding.Kindly advise me how to get the gas.

Whom should I contact in which number.

• Pu
    Pushkar Singh Jan 30, 2008

I am consumar of HP as with Tyagi Gas Service, Vaishali, with consumar No. 612107. I am trying to Book the gas cylinder since last two days. every time is phone remain engaged . Since the booking timeing is the same as our office hours it is not possible to go & book the cylinder to there gas service center. despite of best efforts I would not able to book my gas cylinder

• Va
    Varsha H Joshi Apr 17, 2008

Kindly, tell me what is the procedure for booking the Gas Cylinder after the first booking

sumita dasgupta Jul 03, 2008

Booking a cylinder with Guru Krupa Indane, UGF-25, Suhant Lok, Gurgaon is a nightmare.Incessant calling only receives a continuous enaged tone, or a no-reply. Its MOST unprofessional as one has to devote a day only to get through on the telephone. Immediate steps should be taken to provide better and quicker service

• Ar
    Arpan Basak Jul 19, 2008

I've recently bought a flat in 'Diamond City - North' situated at Rodcol, between Nagebazar & Bangur. I found an Indane Gas Booking centre at Shaymanagar (M/s Chirodeep) but they could not provide me the details where I could apply for a new Gas connection.
    I would therefore request you to provide me the contact details (name of the person/address/phone nos.) so that I can apply for a new Gas connection.
    Thank you in advance for your kind cooperation.

Regards,

Arpan Basak
    Mob. : +91 98301 29904.

• Nu
    Nutan Yadav Sep 30, 2011

I am a consumer of Indane Gas through Gurgaon Gas, Gurgaon with consumer no.G-021493. Whole of this year I did not receive the gas on time. They always tell that it will be delivered in 10 to 15 days, even in summer. One has to remind them all the time. Last time I booked the cylinder on 23/08/11 and it was delivered on 13/09 only when I saw the deliver man delivering gas to my neibhour. On being asked on 11/09 where is my cylinder, he told me that he is delivering the cylinder booked on 31/08. I told him that I booked it on 23/09. He curtly told me that they might have forgotten to give the delivery slip which is a total lie as they sell the cylinder in the black market. The cylinder was delivered on 13/09 Monday being holiday for them. This shows clearly the something hanky panky is going on. The deliver man never carries weighing balance and a consumer is never in a position to weigh the cylinder which is another peculiar problem.

Nutan Yadav, Advocate - M: 9811375326

un authorised inspection of gas stoves by gas agency and collection inspection charges

I am v. jayaraman resident of dharmapuri town tamil nadu india
Wish to alert the indane gas customers that some un authorised persons purported to be from indane gas company had visited our area and demanded inspection charges for inspecting the gas stove. when I demanded the identity and receipt for the same they did notrespond and disappeared.
Indane customers may please demand their identityand clarify the matter with local ioc officials and report to them.

• Sw
    Swapnil Kene Jul 24, 2012

I agree.

In fact the indane gas agencies themselves sends their employee for inspection n times a year and charges for the same.
    He does nothing but just looks the gas and asks for 100+ rs.

Incident with is all because of these gas agencies, since they started it doing the wrong way.
    Government permits inspection once per year only and it is compulsory as i read on indane official site.

Swapnil Kene

gas delivery

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am sending a complaint for delivery of Gas

for Shayam gas Service, Khatauli -251201
(Muzaffarnagar)
Distt. U.P.
Ph. [protected]

Many Peoples had booked Gas and they don't get gas after 2 months also.

Please solve our problems.

• Vi
    Vinita Dec 03, 2007

Dear Sir

My Customer Id No. HS15234 with HARI SINGH GAS SERVICE, RZ 914 PREM NAGAR, KIRARI ROAD, NANGLOI, DELHI-110041. I want to refill/booking of the same but continue make the call on the given number 25470333, 25476333, there is no response at their end. It is not possible every time booking personally at the service centre.

You are requested to plz. Book my complaint as well as booking of the same

Your prompt action will be highly appreciated.

Thanx

VINITA
    N-314, Mangol Puri
    New Delhi

• Av
    Avtar saini Dec 10, 2007

Dear Sir

My Customer Id No. S-27266 with Sainik GAs Service 5502-5/1 Nicholson Road Ambala Cantt-133001 I have booked our cylinder on 26/11/07 Booking no 51564 booking person says me our cylinder reach on at your home within 3 or 4 days i says ok. But cylinder does not reached till 6/12/07 then i do call again then tells me your cylinder reached 7/12/07 i say ok but situation same till 8/12/07 i do call again then tells me your cylinder reach tomorrow 8/12/07 but in vain. Then i do call on 11/12/07 i have recived the reply today delivery boy has not came you pick our cylinder ourself. If i have gotten that reply why they are harasse me for 15 days. i have suffered same problem 4 th time continuously. I have done that step after disappointed. I also know very well some problems came in customer handling but why are tell a lie.

You are requested to plz solve my problem

Your prompt action will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Ph No 9215777889

• Ra
    rameshduttsaxena Mar 14, 2009

Dear Sir,

My gas booking in 'rewa gas agency' rewa on dated 22.1.09, but till date i have not given gas cylinder and at my homne gas cylinder empty last night. for this promlem i contact many times to rewa gas agency but got answer i am sending but one and half month completed i am not got any cylinder please solve my problem from rewa gas agency rewa. I am facing same problem every month.

my booking no: 6493 dated 22.1.09
    consumer no.: 1583

my address: ram kripal soni
    c/o ramesh dutt saxena
    chankayapuri colony
    j.p. road
    mohalla - padra
    rewa (mp)

non deliver lpg gas

I m a consumer of indane gas. my consumer no is 41271a & the agency name is raj hans gas agency teen murti delhi 110001. I had booked a cylinder on 22/11/07 but till now it is not delivered at my home.

• Na
    narinder nath oberoi Jan 19, 2008

i am rebuilting my house and temporary i have shifted to nearby dealer has refused to refill my cylinder by saying u r not living there tell me is it necessary to change my address if i am out only for 6-7months can i not get it refilled even from dealers door step

• Sh
    shakuntala devi Oct 04, 2008

egksn;
    vkxj b.Msssssaaaasu vkxj xSSl, tsaaslh vkxj ftyk 'kktakiqj e-iz-
    }kjk u;k dusD'ku ysus ij eu ekus eqY; 4500 :- esa gh
    fn;k tk jgka gS A dusD'ku ds lkFk pwYgk ysus ckcr ck/; fd;k
    tk jgk gS A oukZ dusD'ku vU; dks vkoafVr djus fd /kedh
    fn tk jgh gS A
    esjk u;k dusD'ku dk ysVj fnukad 20-09-08
    dks tkjh gqvk oks vkt fnukad rd u;k dusaD'ku uk fey ik;k gS A

izzzzzzkFkh

';kek nsoh ifr jktsUnz flag Bkdqj
    gkViqjk vkxj ekyok
    ftyk 'kktkiwwwwj- e-izzz-
    fiu-465441
    Qkssu- 09826390205

Santhoshkumar E Nov 07, 2008

7th Nov, 2008
    Below given is an email sent to the id [email protected] for which no reply or no solutions was found.

21st October, 2008.

To,
    The Customer Care Officer,
    I O C – LPG Division.

Dear Sir,
    Sub.:- Non Availability of Gas Cylinder with your Distributor, M/s Pooja Gas, Unichira.

We are residing in the above said residence for the past 25 years. Earlier we were getting the cylinder from Sharon Gas and now it was shifted to Pooja Gas. My father is holding a gas connection with two cylinders. From the last one year we are not getting the refill cylinders on time. After booking it takes 30 days minimum for the delivery.

We are a family consisting of five members (My father, Mr. C.R. Nambiar, mother, wife, son & myself). A gas cylinder in our house will last for 25 – 30 days. The usual cylinder-delivery days are Wednesdays & Saturdays. As the delivery days are these two days, it takes more than 30 days for the delivery. The leave days, hartal days and problems with telephone connections, postpones the delivery date further. This makes the relationship with your distributor, a miserable one. We are keeping only one connection in our house with an extra cylinder and now both the cylinders are empty. We are managing with the help of some of our friends which cost us extra time and money. I’ve intimated the same to the manager of Pooja Gas, four months ago and he told that he will arrange to deliver the same within 25 days, which was satisfied only once. I’ve received my last cylinder on 27th September. Today I went there to see the manager on 10 am, but he was not present at that time. A huge crowd was found in front of the office and the staffs were not able to manage them. They were not having any stock and were asking to come after four to six days.

Please arrange to reply for my following doubts.
    1. Is the Indian Oil staff deciding the dates to issue the refill cylinders to a family?
    2. If so, what should be the minimum life of a 14.2 kg cylinder, to a big family as well as the small? (number wise consumption rate is expected)
    3. How can we check whether the distributor is issuing cylinders to some others in our consumer number, as they are not taking our signatures after delivery? They are giving us a bill in our consumer no., which they can issue to some others also. Please make arrangements to inform to our email id or a mobile alert when ever a bill in our name is processed.

The shortage of this extend will lead to black-marketing which will defame you.

Expecting an early reply as well as remedy for the above told matter.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

For C.R. Nambiar.

(Santhoshkumar E(Son))

Manish Gupta May 30, 2009

Sir

I am a customer of Indian Oil LPG gas since last 15 years.I am getting Bad response from the Agency(Mayank Gas Service Mathura). Today(30-05-2009)i called the Agency for booking. But they rudely asked me that they can't book my connection today because they delivered my cilender on 09-05-2009. my consumer no is MP13547

kindly draw your attention towards my complient.

thanking you,

Manish Gupta
    9212504936, 9639363930

• Ar
    aravind.mg Jul 23, 2009

w.r.t query made by Mr.Santhoshkumar E

Indain oil staff have nothing to do with distribution of cylinders.It is the sole responsibility of distributor.You can call the Area Sales officer and tell him your complaints.Sales officers phone no. will be displayed in all distributors office.

Aravind

Indian oil employee

• Ns
    N.S. katiyar Jul 24, 2009

Dear Sir/Madam
    My LPG connection no.8893-B, I am subscribed to Indian gas distributor shri krishna sai gas service kanpur u.p.I booked the cylinder many time. Last 5 menthes office man give the commitment cylinder will reach with in 6 days. But till now no any cylinder are reach at my house. Every time I will Tray to Call Phone No. Engage. Or they shut their receiver down
    When I Personally go to agency then agency told us our gas agency provide you regularly gas. We will not give you any. do anything which you have in your mind. I don’t care. please take need full action.

My cylinders details of -

First cylinder—30/01/2009 copen no- 14341
    Second cylinder—25/02/2009 copan no-14342

When my next copen no is -14343 then how can we recive any cylinder?

LPG gas agency address-
    Shri Krishna sai indiane service
    3/174, A vishnupuri kanpur (u.p.)
    Mo no-03294154, 2503846

NAME- NARENDRA SINGH KATIYAR
    ADD-270/11 SHASTRI NAGAR KANPUR(U.P.)
    PINCOD-208005
    MO-09450122583
    PH-0512-2232841

• So
    SOMESH KUMAR SONKER Jun 26, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam
    My LPG connection no.3569, I am subscribed to Indian gas distributor shri krishna sai gas service kanpur u.p.I booked the cylinder many time. Last 5 menthes office man give the commitment cylinder will reach with in 6 days. But till now no any cylinder are reach at my house. Every time I will Try to Call Phone No. Engage. Or they shut their receiver down
    When I Personally go to agency then agency told us our gas agency provide you regularly gas. We will not give you any and abuse me and say do anything which you have in your mind. I don’t care. please take need full action.

My cylinders details of -

First cylinder—copen no- 104231
    Second cylinder—copan no-104232

When my next copen no is -104233 then how can we recive any cylinder?

LPG gas agency address-
    Shri Krishna sai indiane service
    3/174, A vishnupuri kanpur (u.p.)
    Mo no-03294154, 2503846

NAME-SOMESH KUMAR SONKER
    TYPE-2, Q.NO. 11, PINCOD-208002
    MO-07668350401
    PH-0512-2919305

• Ve
    veerabadran Sep 17, 2011

DEAR SIR/ MADAM/ MY ADRESS10/631 BARATHI street Dr J.J.NAGAR east .CHENNAI 600037/ SIR my lpg consumer no/4637 the agencey every month we will fight for every month late delevry igo to gas agency the one of gye told gas is non delevry for company for me how can we serve the gas gas wel domend he wel told every month last time gas delevry late why thedemond of gas my agency SREE MA KIRUPA GAS AGENCIES 01/G/0839963.EB067..3623 CHENNAI 15792--600050 DS MUGAPAIR east my cell 9840999117 adress NO/11.R.30.A TNHB COMPLEX SPARTAN nagar ANNA NAGAR western extn chennai -600101 MY E.MAIL I.D [email protected]

• Mv
    MV Pathrose Jan 21, 2014

I have booked my LPG gas on 12/12/2013. But so far I have not received my LPG Gas. My gas has already ex hosted. Kindly get the gas at the earliest. My Gas details:
    Consumer No.177075,
    Distributer : Pooja gas, Ernakulam, Kerala
    Name: MV Pathrose.
    Rose Cottage, Plot No 224,
    Mavelipuram, Kakkanad, Kochi-682030

pressurized to purchase of extra accessories with new gas connection.

I have recently taken a new gas connection with consumer No. KD 30413 with Kanchan Deep gas agency, Mango, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. I was pressurized to take many extra accessories like Gas Oven, Cylinder Trolley, Gas Pipe, and Gas Lighter with connection which is not necessary for me to take from the gas agency. Moreover, I have to pay more Rs. 10/- on getting home delivery while the indane also pay delivery charges to their broker.

• Ra
    rahul shukla Jul 21, 2008

consumer ID: 1171806

i was having tranfer voucher from Kutch Lignite Power Station, Gujarat ( Code 112663). I deposited that Tr to Balaji Gas Company, Bilaspur (Code 124432) and they forced me purchase the pipe otherwise they were not ready to accept my transfer voucher and i was alredy having a pipe from my previous connection. They told me its scheme of the company that you have to purchace a pipe whether its new fresh connection or case of transfer.
    is it scheme of company???????
    Balaji gas company, Bilaspur has appointed all female staff. Some of them misbehaves with customer and creates problems and delay in process unnecessarily.

kindly do the needful & do reply.

• Ku
    KUMAR PANDIT TRIVEDI Nov 26, 2008

YAH I do agree with now today's about KABRA gas agency Jugsalai pursuing so man extra acceraise like fire etinghusher, aprone etc.

distributor not supplying timely

For the past 12 years I have been a customer of Indane LPG gas. As a part of my job I have shifted residence to
various places in Kerala. Now I am residing in Pattambi, Palakkad dist. My present LPG connection is with Sree Narayana Indane Services
Pattambi, Palakkad Dist., Kerala. Now the above Agency supplying refill cylinders not at all to the
satisfaction. Many time I have made my complaint with Mr.Baby consumer care Officer
Ernakulam. Many a time he has helped to get
refill supply. But now he is also expressing his helplesness. If the company is subject to the distributors and cannot supply refill cylinders properly they should express it by writting.
Authorities ,If any, may take care. My Phone
no. [protected]

susila chandran Jul 16, 2008

Dear Sir,

I Chandran age 66 residing at Aziz mulk II st.T.light.Chennai-6 like to inform you that I have a LPG connection No-12487.Disributor Id-1119.Valluvar kottam.chennai-34.
    My Suggestion is that I recieved Gas May 26th.2008 for my home .
    Again I registered 05-08-2008 but not yet supplied.Kindly help me as soon as possible.

Chandran 16-08-2008

gas distributor not caring for customers

Agency of Indane Gas in Asal Durg building, Jaipur, Rajasthan, is not bothered to attend phones, doesn't...

non transfer of gas supply

Mrs. Prema Stephen
67, 8th cross, Celebrity Paradise layout,
Dodda Thogur
Electronic City
BANGALORE - 560100

I had a gas connection with consumer number : 6861 code : TVS No. 091844 dated 8.12.2005. while i was living at Chennai. I was transferred to Bangalore in september 2007. I had submitted my request for transfer of my gas connection from Chennai to Bangalore to the above address.

I was directed to submit my request to the supplier T.U.C.S. Gas, Tiruvanmiyur Br, Chennai. While issuing the transfer form no. 564566 dated 10.09.2007 the agency asked me to retain the cylinders with me and i will be supplied gas at Bangalore on production of the transfer form at M/s. Sheela Gas Agencies, Bangalore. I therefore shipped the empty gas cylinders to Bangalore alongwith my household articles.

However to my surprise when i called at Sheela Gas Agencies, Bangalore. on 12.11.2007 they refused to accept the transfer form issued by T.U.C.S. Gas, Tiruvanmiyur, Chennai stating that the gas cylinders has to be delivered at Chennai.
I am unable to understand why these two agencies have different views, thereby putting the customer to considerable inconvenience, non supply of gas at Bangalore and incurring expenditure in transporting the cylinders to and from Bangalore and Chennai.

I am yet to receive gas supply at Bangalore,and am put into immense hardship due to the procedural irregularities of these two agencies.

Kindly look into the matter and arrange for the continued supply of gas to me at Bangalore.

Prema Stephen

bribery

I wanted a new Indane gas connection. I have all the documents needed for that. but i have not yet get the connection for the past 2 months because the Indane agency person want more money than needed.

• Bi
    Binu Balan Jan 09, 2010

I totally agree... They just don’t bother ! I had to get my connection transferred from Whitefield Sarjapura Road and I was told KK Indane was the nearest ! The telephone number provided to me never was attended and I had no clue where the office was situated. After lot of hunting I was successful in locating the (closed) office near Sarjapura Signal. I visited there at least 5 times before I came to know that the office only opens after 2 PM, there was no where I could find the timings written to communicate the office Hrs.

Any ways I was happy that I found it open when I went there at about 3 PM and to my surprise that was just a “distribution office” and the person handed me a piece of paper with their main office’s address ! Ugh !!! I have to go to their Ulsur office to get the transfer done ! From Sarjapura to Ulsur to get a transfer done, I couldn’t believe !!! And the person who attended me dint even bother to give me any details ! Forget details, he dint even bother to look at me when I enquired !

Ahh !! Gas is a necessity and even more having an infant back home. I decided to visit KK Indanes’s main office at Cambridge layout (Ulsur) After striving through the B’lore traffic for almost an hour and waiting in the office for my turn for 30 mins I was astounded when the person who attended me asked me to get an approval from the Indane Corporate office located in Unity Building as the transfer form I was carrying had a validity of a month. The officials there gave a deaf year when I told them that I was at their distribution office much before time. In fact no one there just bothered to even hear my plea.

Now I have to visit the Indane corporate office on a weekday (Mon-Fri) get the form authorized and then return to KK Indanes Main office to have the connection transferred. How simple !!

Should I be sticking to Indane, the gas we used for the past 35 years ? Or shift to a private connection ? If this is the trauma an individual has to face, I’d pay the extra and get a private connection !

In the era of customers being treated with respect, KK Indane should learn the basics of customer service or rather humanity !

fraudulent practice in gas refill cylinder supply!

My consumer no is 1934 with Lotus Gas Agency, Mysore, dealers of Indane gas. While I was away from the city during October 2007, my consumer number was obviously used to supply gas to unauthorized persons. My repeated requests to them to supply gas refill cylinder has resulted in a reply that refill would be supplied immediately, but no supply has taken place inspite of calling them nearly a dozen times. It appears to be a case of the agency trying to cover up or hush up large scale malpractice in the supply of subsidized domestic gas.

I will be grateful if an investigation is conducted to unearth and plug this malpractice and to prompt the agency to supply gas cylinders promptly on request, without any further malpractice.

Thanks.

Anmol kumar raj Mar 08, 2008

My consumer no. is 45429 & my address is A-76/a Old D.D.A Flats Paschim Puri New Delhi-63 . I am consumer of raminder gas agency Paschim Vihar New Delhi-63. I booked gas on 22-02-2008 &i called him so many times for gas everytime they told me tomorrow i will deliver the gas but still today they didn't deliver the gas.Than i went on his Agency & ask him why r u not sending gas. they told me that ur house was locked eveytime this was the execuse. than i told that either my wife or sevent should be at home.They didn't ready to accept that. sometimes they told that gas is not available. their behaviour r very rude & they never deliver gas at my home. everytime i go & collect gas from their godown.There is one employee mr. negi even they refuse to book the number.today he told me go & complaint anywhere we will not give u gas. They sell cylinder in black mostly. so plz take some action against them.

suresh singh Mar 25, 2009

dear sir good day
    my self suresh singh resident of yamunanagar haryana i have a conection from kavery gas agency dealer of indane gas yamunanagar my consumer no. is k-16783 . i suffer more problem regarding lpg gas the dealder refused many times to given lpg gas i also suufer one a noticeable point is he deal only 9 am to 10 am when we asked about his duty of consumer he talk to rudly language and abuused
    here staff of agency is not good . here godam service person say i have gas but agency staff says no refill avil.
    wating for reply at my mail [email protected]

• As
    ashwani bagri Nov 26, 2009

dear sir, i am ashwani bagri

i am living in A3/67 PASHIM VIHAR IN DELHI.I HAVE A CONECTION FROM AMINDER GAS AGENCY DEALAR OF INDANE GAS PASHIM VIHAR.MY COSUMER NO.IS 45916.I SUFFER MOE PROBLEM REGADING LPG GAS THE DEALDE REFUSE THIS MONTH i also suufer one a noticeable point is he deal only 9 am to 10 am when we asked about his duty of consumer he talk to rudly language .
    wating for reply at my mail garima [email protected]

• Aa
    aaaaaaa Dec 23, 2009

sir,

i want to gas agency in yamuna nagar distric in khizrabad, in 15km there are no any gas agency, but gas is so required in this area's population is less then 35000.
    so, iwant to indane gas dealership,
    [email protected] mob. 09416975843

thanking you

manipulation in distribution of gas refill cylinders

Sir,

it has been a routine practice by M/S Arun Gas agency, Vaniyambadi, Vellore District , Tamilnadu, india , to despatch the gas refill cylinders to my home. My customer no is 16290, and resident of Periapet vaniyambadi itself. Sometimes the waiting period is more than 35 days. For others who booked later, the cylinder comes. Request, the same may be processed for the booking as per the seniority .

regards
Syed

cylinders sales in black

In allapuzha dist (kerala) - kuttanadu-pullincunnu village so many cylinders are selling in black market. so the genuine custumers didnot get.in black market sale rate is 450 per cylinder. u please take an immediate action against it.

Thanking you,
By
Sibu. sk
S3 mechanical engg,
Cochin university college of engineering,
Pulincunnu post,
Kuttanadu, allapuzha kerala
E [protected]@gmail.com

• Aj
    AJAY KUMAR(FAKE NAME) Sep 06, 2008

Hi,

I have complaint you sevral times regarding this matter. however i didn't get any kind of response.
    Mr. Anil Kumar S/O Subhash Girdher is running two manufacturing units in Sudershan Park, Moti Ngr, Delhi and using 10 LPG Cylender every day. these all Cylinder he puchases on BLACK from Rajori Garden Gas Agency. The Supplier from the Gas Agency delivers 10 Gas Cylinder in his house at B-191, Janta Colony, Shivaji Vihar, Near Vishal Cinema, Delhi. Anil Kumar takes those cylinder to his factory and if any body tries to stom him to do this then he always fights with them and abuses a lot. Nobody is their to stop him. He is not using any safty massurement in his Factory and before 4 months his Factory was brunt due to likage of a Cylinder and two Labours daied in that Fire. However Pulice didn't take any action against him. Please help us to stop him.
    His Factory Addresses are given below;

Shiva Electricals
    B - 631, Sudershan Park, Moti Nagar,
    Near Gopal Ji Dairy,
    Delhi
    This is a manufacturing unit of GLS Buls and the total consumtion of LPG - 5-6 Cylinders Every day.

Mittal Corrogation
    B - 629, Sudershan Park, Moti Nagar,
    Near Gopal Ji Dairy,
    Delhi
    This is a manufacturing unit of Corrogated Boxes and the total consumtion of LPG - 5-6 Cylinders Every day.

Anil Kumar Mobile Number - 9310072979