Indane Gas / poor service!

1 India Review updated:

My consumer no. is 31006. I got a gas connection from Veena Gas Sevices Dealer of Indane gas agency at 2/13-A, sarai Julena, Okhla Road, New Delhi on 11/09/07. I am residing at Zakir Nagar, Okhla, New Delhi-110025. They have promised to me that next day you will get cooking gas cylinder. Whenever I called to inquire regarding my new connection cylinder they says tomorrow. It's surprised having seen these type of services. I have been suffering for more than 3 days.

Advise smb!

Comments

• Kt
      13th of Jul, 2007

I am a 76 year old so called senior citizen. I tried contacting Indane on several occasions for an LPG refill cylinder. On 7/07/07 i walked to their office which is nearly 4 kilo meters from my house to book the cylinder. But they told me that they cannot offer me a cylinder within 25 days of the previous issue. ( the previous issue was on 15/06/07). I went back home and called them again on 10/07/07 and they informed that the cylinder would be provided within 2 days. But we did not receive it. So i walked to their office today that is on 13/07/07 and inquired about the same. They now say that they will provide a cylinder only on Monday that would be 16/07/07. An old man is been shown no concern here and my children are not home most of the time. Kindly assist.

• Ga
      25th of Aug, 2007
    Indane Gas - poor service
    India

My name is gazali khan i live at cherki distt Gay.
    Every person of my village is disturb from indane gas agency .here is very poor services from all gas agency

• Mr
      20th of Sep, 2007

Hi,

I resident of Navrangpur area in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. I want a new connection of Indane Gas. I was continuously following up with nearest Gas Agency since last two months, which is situated near Darpan Circle, Navrangpur. But not getting proper respoce from agency people. Finally a person from agency asked me to submit the documents and ask me to inquire after 20 days. Pls help me in this. As I urgently needed a new connection. And pls revert where can I logged this complain at local Ahmedabad Indane office.

And also reply that what are the charges for new connection. As I inquired different Indane Agnecies, but their rates are different.

24th of Sep, 2007

My consumer no. is
    Con. no. D00- 34796
    I am suffering from the problem when i am booking for my gas cylinder.
    I have not booked for gas since two months.
    Now when i am calling to the indane agency
    Cauvery Indane Agency , plot no. 1, K.R Puram, Opp Police Quarter,
    bglr-36

TIN: 29590140483
    IOCTIN: 29020000001

They are picking up the phone and asking for the consumer no. then they are holding the line with out any responce.
    We forced to disconnnect the line.
    When we try agin then some body wwill pick up and tell to book on after some sdays.

Though i have not booked the cylinder since two month and i requested him that my gas cylinder is already finished and please send the cylinder.
    tehy will say that we will disptch tomorrow but agin we have not recieved the gas.
    Agian we called to the agency , the same story they used to repeat.

I dnot know how do you serve your custmomer.
    I am expecting that you will help me out of this.

• Ra
      2nd of Oct, 2007

Indane gas agencies called Jai Hind at mannarkkad, palakkad dt, kerala is not supplying gas cylinders at houses rather they interested to supply at road side shoppes where the shop keeper is in hand with the suppliers to misuse the cylinder by supplying to others getting some margin to them. The real consumers are finding very difficult to get the empty cylinder filled. They are at the mercy of the shop keeper and the suppliers of the cylinder. Many time it happened to me.

Beware people!

• Ra

very relavant

• Sh
      2nd of Oct, 2007

For all the information required on INDANE services in Karnataka in particular and India in general visit the website of M/s Raja Enterprises, Indane Distributros, Peenya, Bangalore, Karnataka.

website : www.gasagency.co.in
    www.gasagency.in

Some of the reasons as to why there is delay in supply of cylinders is

1. Customer booking after 6 months gas : One must submit a request letter for resumption of supply. IT is the policy of IOC now a days.

2. Most distributors are following gap of either 21 or 25 or 28 or 30 days between 2 refill supply. This is becasue of restriction in gas supply by all Govt Companies.

3. Short supply by GOvt Companies is because they are loosing money for subsidy account. Better for Government to lift subsidy then make customer suffer.

4. As per strict rules now only home delivery to be made. No delivery at shop . So if you are living at another address which is not in the supply area of your Indane distribuotr, better take transfer to your area agency.

• Vi
      3rd of Oct, 2007

Yes, i totaly agree with this complaint - am a customer of Indane gas - distributor is Shiridi Sai Indane Distributor. Very bad service- once in every two months only i book gas and looking for second cylinder too... the lady who picked my call for booking was very rude while talking when i ask is there any possibility to delever soon, as she told 1 week for refill..

This type of behaiviour will lose every customer..
    So i decided to complain to indane - that time i saw this while searching on google...

:( :( :(

• Ks
      16th of Oct, 2007
    Indane LPG - Poor service!
    India

I am an ex-NRI and have been trying to get a gas connection at my home in Kerala. But the agents say that I need to produce 'Ration Card' in order to prove my identity to register my name for the connection. Is not a copy of the passport or driving license or the receipt for my house tax not acceptable for the purpose? The civil authorities are not accepting the application for 'Ration Card' now as they are computerizing the existing rations cards and they would accept new ones only after computerization.

Beware!

• Mu
      19th of Nov, 2007

There must be a strong supervisory body who will attend such complaints. sdo of districts were previously use to check stock books of dealers. Your company must find out a effective way to monitor retail gas supply at consumer end. The disease is taking a chronic form. It takes 4to16 days to supply gas cylinder after booking. We live at the mercy of supplier.

• Vi
      3rd of Dec, 2007

Dear Sir

My Customer Id No. HS15234 with HARI SINGH GAS SERVICE, RZ 914 PREM NAGAR, KIRARI ROAD, NANGLOI, DELHI-110041. I want to refill/booking of the same but continue make the call on the given number 25470333, 25476333, there is no response at their end. It is not possible every time booking personally at the service centre.

You are requested to plz. Book my complaint as well as booking of the same

Thanx

VINITA
    N-314, Mangol Puri
    New Delhi

• Su
      29th of Dec, 2007

Dear Sir,

I am staying in Bharathi Nagar, Guduvancherry. My gas distributor is Pattammal aagencies , Guduvancherry and head office at Tambaram. Now a days if we book gas hardly it will take 27-30 days, I heard that Graha and Saravana agencies mingled with Pattammal Gas agencies, Tambaram. Hence, I request you to solve our problem to supply the filled gas.

Regards
    Sundararajan

• Ga
      6th of Jan, 2008

I am also facing simialr kind of problem in fast growing city GURGAON, INDANE gas agency GURGAON GAS AGENCY takes 14 yes FOURTEEN days to deliver gas cylinder, and no one is to hear our problems

28th of Jan, 2008

Sir,
    I would like to inform you that I am remain unable to book my gas through " Captain Gas Agency, Pratap Vihar, Ghaziabad, U.P." beacuse of continuously engaged phone. My customer No. is C-14963. Kindly make arrangement for subtitude land line no or mobile no of the above said dealer so that I may able to book it easily.
    Thank you.
    Mahendra Pratap
    H-43, Sector-12,
    Pratap Vihar,
    Ghaziabad, U.P.
    Phone: 9868818659

• Ru
      8th of Feb, 2008

My Cusumer No. 15354 with Sai Seva Enterprises, shop no.2 sector B, Pocket 1, CFC Market, Vasant Kunj New Delhi-110070.

I am not able to book the cylender after makeing the continious Calls from Last 7-9 days. Their phone numbers seem to have always engaged or not getting connected all through the days. we keep on trying to call but no way getting connected at all.Iam makeing the contionious calls on these nos. 26134492 & 26898953. but there is no response at their end. it is not possible me to book the cylender everytime persinally. we also tried through the help line no. 1260 that also seem to have failed our efforts.

You are requested to plz. Book my complaint as well as booking of the same and take some strict action on that agency.

Rujuta Deshmukh
    77/4, 2 nd Floor,
    Mehrauli, New Delhi-110030

• Nn
      26th of Feb, 2008

Dear Sir,
    My Consumer Number is 7739 (B.N.Batabyal)and our dealer is M/S Shanti,Raj Nagar Palam.
    All their telephone number are always busy which is intentional
    and you can never get them on telephone.If you have to book
    Gas supply then you have to go personaly and then supply will be effected only followed by two three visit.
    Now it is not always feasable to go and book personally.I tried their Tel Number constanly three days but never got it which shows that they just simply keep it busy by keeping it off the hook.
    Even the mobile number 9213733256 displayed in the supply voucher is always switched off.
    So if they do give proper service how they are entitled for the dealer ship.
    I am unable to book my Gas supply for the last three days so please help me out.
    Best Regards
    N.N.Batabyal
    26th Feb,2008
    Mobile :- 9811535988

• Sy
      12th of Jul, 2008

Respected Sir,
    I am having two cylinders and as per rule to book the refill cylinder is 25 days and I have followed the same and on 26th day as I booked the booking for second cylinder, the counter person told will be getting the cylinder within two days and was repeating the same answer for atleast 15 days till now. If you need it costs you Rs.650/-on spot (black) from the agency.
    Just I am struggling for almost 15 days, please help me and
    I will be most hearty thankful to the authority.

My consumer number is 17082 in Sudheendra Gas Agency Kalyanagar, Bangalore.

• Pr
      31st of Jul, 2008

Dear Sir / Madam,

My Customer Id No. HS24793 with HARI SINGH GAS SERVICE, RZ 914 PREM NAGAR, KIRARI ROAD, NANGLOI, DELHI-110041.

I am not able to book the cylender after makeing the continious Calls from Last 5 days. They pick up the receiver and put it another side. Iam makeing the contionious calls on these nos. 25476333 & 25470333. but there is no response at their end. it is not possible me to book the cylender everytime persinally. So Iam Facing Lots of problum.

I have complained so many times to the concern agency but they dint take any action on that metter.

Here i just want to tell you one that they gives the cylender to the vehicle onwer on higher cost and told the cunsumer that they have shortage of the cylender.

Thanx

Mr. Naina Praveen Kumar
    H. No. 461 Block B-2
    Sultan Puri, New Delhi-86
    Tel: 9810889398

1st of Aug, 2008

Hari Singh Gass Service (Distr.I.D. No.5006) Agency not booking LPG Cylinder through telephone No.(011-25476333) Since last week I have been trying to book a Gas Cylinder by using the agency's phone # (011-25180999, 25470999, 25476333 & 25186333)but they never attended the call and so delaying and making trouble for the customers. Kindly do the needful to help the customer.

Cosumer # 38770

• De
      10th of Aug, 2008

Sir,

I have been a regular customer of Shri Nrusinh Krupa Gas Agency, Vadodara and my Consumer No. is 23553. I am having a house inVadodara, Gujarat since 1996. Since I don't have a ration card, the dealer is not excepting my booking of Gas. Kindly help me in this regrd. Also Kindly let me know what is the alternative of not having ration card. My gas will last for another week or so. Please treat is as Urgent.Address of the Indane L.P.G dealer is as follows :

Shri Nrusinh Krupa Gash Agency,