Hyundai Motor America / ruining credit for a 2011 trade in for 2013 sante fe

1 United States

I have been fighting with Hyundai Motor Finance, Hyundai Dealership on Nostrand Avenue in Brooklyn for almost 3 years. I traded in my 2011 Sonata for a 2013 Santa FE. Hyundai Dealership was picking up the remaining 5 payments. They only paid 2 of those five payments. They are now blaming me, ruining my credit for a something I would have never done. I would never agree to pay for a vehicle I was trading in. How can a company who I have been doing business with since 2011 do this kind of damage to a customers credit. I am currently in a 2016 Hyundai Sonata. Why wasn't the issue of past payments dealt with before I financed my new vehicle. I am disgusted with the blame game of call the dealership, no call Hyundai motor finance. No one is addressing or fixing this problem. I want my credit fixed, a letter stating this issue will be fixed. I have reached out to a lawyer in regards to this issue. Since no one at either place is taking ruining my credit serious I will now take further action. I would like not to go any further with this matter but for someone to correct the mistake made by Hyundai dealership and Motor finance.

Au