Menu
Hyundai
reviews & complaints

Hyundai
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

712 complaints
232 resolved 480 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Hyundai. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
W
11:59 pm

Hyundai - poor service

I can comment of poor service that I have received from Hyundai in South Africa over a period of 10 years servicing and repairing my 2001 Santa Fe.
I had 4 catastrophic failures on the vehicle over this time period:
1. The coil pack failed and i had to wait for 4 weeks for a new one (75000 KM)
2. The main engine bearing failed on 230000km's and it took them 20 weeks to repair the failure
3. The water pump failed - 6 weeks without a car
4. The gearbox failed - i drove the car in limp mode to the dealer (Menlyn Pretoria) - they attempt to repair the box (using the services of Rex Gearbox services) without success - i took the car back on 3 occasions after they have promised me that they have repaired the vehicle and are "totally satisfied with their workmanship"- it has been 27 weeks, a lot of frustration - and the vehicle is still in for repair? - 27 weeks without a car ? – IS THIS ACCEPTABLE HYUNDAI SOUTH AFRICA ?
Everyone in South Africa must be cautious and aware of the poor service that awaits them when they decide to buy a Hyundai - Spare parts are never available and the workmanship is poor.

6:51 am

Hyundai - lack of service

I purchased a demo model accent in August 2012, after waiting over a week for the car, with little feedback from Hyundai, we finally received it without it being licenced in my name. I only found this out when I went to look for the service/log book etc. It is now 6 weeks later, and after numerous calls and visits to Hyundai, with NO feedback from them, I still do not have any paper work for the car. They have promised us this numerous times and head office was also supposed to get back to me. We have dealt with the manager at the Menlyn branch 2 weeks ago, who promised this would be rectified ASAP.
What kind of service is this?

K
Nov 04, 2012 12:17 pm

I have a Hyuandi Tuson. My job is 5 miles from my home. The suv takes 2 bars of gas s dsy. That's crazy! Seeing as I work and go straight home afterwards. I put about $80 a week.

K
Nov 04, 2012 12:17 pm

I have Hyuandi Tuson 2 0 1 0. I loose about to bars of gas a day. My job is only 5 miles from my home. I put about $80 of gas a week. Thats crazy because my suv is 4 cylinder.

11:15 pm

Hyundai - scam & fail to honor warranty

I had a 2005 hyundai accent towed in to the dealership service dept. When I phoned to find out what's wrong with my car the reply was "it needs a motor & we're gonna give you $500 for it". I told them its not for sale it's here for repair. I am the original owner the car has 10 yr./100k mi. Warranty that the dealer is not going to honor. Hyundai america...

B
2:08 pm

Hyundai - 2010 santa fe

2010 santa fe 44 days in hyundai service! No car! No loaner! No contact from shop! Problems from time of purchase... Latest, windows won't go down, can't open truck, can't put into gear, then no reverse. 5 times to service, last time said need a part it will be here is 10 days... Coming by boat from korea! That was 44 days ago today... Still no car... Purchased west edmonton hyundai oct. 30, 2010 and have nothing but problems with the vehicle and non-existent service. Drove the coquahalla 3 times in severe winter conditions, to find there was no wrench to remove the mag wheels, contacted service dept. No reply.. Nice looking car but basically a real lemon!

Sep 21, 2012 12:17 pm

Hi bought a lemon.

I am sorry that you are having trouble with your car, and am disheartened that you are not satisfied with your purchase but I note that it was motnpirchasd at our dealership and since purchase it has not been serviced by us.

We would recommend that you contact Hyundai Customer Service at www.hyundaicanada.com. Additionally several programs are available to you in Canada if you feel that you have bought a lemon, most notably CAMVAP.

Good luck.

Steve.

12:13 pm

Hyundai - no business ethic

For all people who ever mistreated by this dealership, please lock your complaint to better business bureau, www.BBB.org. a business like victoria hyundai should be reported to the comsumer protection organization

P
Mar 04, 2013 12:17 pm

I don't need an apology I would like to get rid of the car I hate and have hated since I bought it. :(
No apologies needed boys, just fix the solution.

Hi Steve,

What these victims need is just an apology, or say "sorry" from your dealer or manager after your investigation, these complaints are not aggressive. I just hope no more Victorian become the victims in Victoria Hyundai. Cheating and deception can bring you temporary sales achievement, not longer... If you take it seriously, spend time finding how your VP and your dealers worked together to cheat customers(I had described it in my email to you before, no interest to repeat here).

Hi Tim,

Steve here.

I really struggled with if I should reply to your rebuttal, as we take things pretty personally here, and your rebuttal is much more aggressive than we tend to engage. Also, it is moving beyond relevant and constructive business feedback.

No judgement here though, I understand, and if I felt wronged, I'd likely feel the same way.

From the awards we win, to our success in sales and in our commitment and philanthropy in the community, I know, and the community knows that what you describe is just not the norm here. I invite all readers of this thread to complete a google search on Victoria Hyundai and to see for yourself how we conduct ourselves. Learn about our people, our positive reputation, and our actions in the community. Best of all, come on down and meet us, the proof is, as we say, in the pudding.

Tim, good luck with your search and automotive dealings! I'm sorry that you feel badly.

We remain at your service,

Steve the dealer.

Feb 27, 2013 12:17 pm

Now finally you reply me, if you could reply me when I email you the fact after I was treated badly in your store, the result may be different...I saw you worked hard to post online to remove the negative comments, you spent lots lots money on advertisement, but never seen you took any action to improve your service, don't tell me you don't know what your employees did. I can still see many victims harmed by your garbage dealers...

Feb 26, 2013 12:17 pm

Hi Tim,

Steve here.

As noted in my replies to the multiple complaint that you have left over the internet, I am happy to chat with you about your concerns. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] I have been waiting to hear from you but so far no luck.

Did you know that this year we were the only dealer in Southwestern BC to win the President's Award of Merit? This is the auto industry's most prestigious retail award, and our win even made the paper (check out the black press editorial on it). This award is based on customer service indexes, and I'm sure that you can agree that if we treated people as you describe that we would not have had the honour of winning.

After being at the helm of not just the largest volume Hyundai dealer in BC, but also the dealership with the quantifiable BEST customer service I still find that sometimes customers, both prospective and actual purchasers are dissatisfied. Most times though, it is a miscommunication, that when communicated clearly can be addressed quickly. Also, I understand that we are not faultless and that it certainly takes "two to tango". In this I approach concerns with an open mind. As the dealer, I have many options, and am only responding because I want to, not because I have to!

Sorry for your trouble, please feel free to contact me directly though.

Steve
Dealer Principal

Feb 06, 2013 12:17 pm

I had the worst experience when my wife and I went to their store during Christmas, the worst Dealer in Victoria, never trusted them, bad sales and manager. They are professional in the cheating and tricks. Very bad business practices, what you can get is either deception or indignity, shop somewhere else for your car if I were you! Trust me!

Sep 06, 2012 12:17 pm

Mrs Chuang.

Thanks for your feedback. It is unfortunate that you are upset and feel mistreated. We agree that third party mediators serve a great purpose.

As can be seen by less than a dozen complaints over the last 10 years that our service record is exceptional. This is pretty good considering in this time we've delivered 1500 cars and write over 7000 service work orders each year.

I am away on holiday, returning mid month. It's a shame that we never have had a chance to chat. If you are interested in havi g a conversation when I get back please feel free to call me at [protected].

Thanks.

Steve the dealer.

G
4:23 am

Hyundai - extended warranty scam

Beware! When closing the deal in the finance office. Ok, I know you're suppose to read the fine print and the entire page they throw in your face to be signed but let's be honest, how many of us do that? We sit down, all excited about getting a brand new car and the good deal we got and you get home, after the excitement has ended and sit down with papers in hand and a cup of coffee, you look over your paperwork. What's this, $700 for gap insurance, $1979 for an extended warranty that no one asked you if you wanted. I drove to the dealership the next day and talked to the sales manager and he assured me, no problem, we can take that off, just see bill in finance and he'll take care of it. Ok, i'm happy until bill tells me, "oh, you got that low interest rate by adding the coverage, if I take it off, the interest rate will go up 2 points." payment will be the same if not more. Ok, then I guess I have no choice but to keep it. Back to the computer and google (Google is man's best friend, to find out anything and everything you ever wanted to know) seems i'm not alone is this shady practice and the thing about the interest rate is bs... Right there on the paper it says, this contract has nothing to do with you getting financed with our company. After reading more on the contract, I see that I can cancel this for a full refund within a certain number of days if not used. I plan on doing just that and they can send the check to the bank and have it applied to my loan and keep my payment the same, that's fine, I just don't want the warranty and the way it was sold to me was tricky and unprofessional. The gap insurance is going to be cancelled as well...

Apr 27, 2007 12:17 pm

My brand new 2007 Hyundai Elantra has spent more time in the repair shop than in my driveway.

Apr 28, 2013 12:17 pm

The same happened to me as well. He literallty forced me to take that policy and i got into the trap.
While i researched a lot and avoided most of their traps, I fell into this...
That said, I am 6 months into it now and I relocated to a different state. How easy is it to cancel this?

C
Feb 06, 2013 12:17 pm

IF IT NOT A TOYOTA CAR THEN YOU GOT RIP OFF EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU GOT A GOOD DEAL...DONT FORGET KOREAN MONEY VRS DOLLARS I HOPE YOUR BRIGHT ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND

H
Nov 03, 2012 12:17 pm

I had to do a lot of workaround to get my 2012 elantra as well. Sales people lie and that's their job. It is your job to research for the truth.

12:09 pm

Hyundai - poor service, delay in getting overpaid money back

I overpaid my monthly lease and requested the money back -- $256.66.
I called the company 15 days after faxing documents they requested. The customer service had no idea whether the check was cut or when it would be sent. Called again after another week, still they had no clue and check was not mailed.

I requested the number of the payment department but they refused to give it to me -- they said they don't give the number to customers. basically there is no way to complain directly to the department or people in charge. Three weeks after requesting the check, I still have no idea when I will get the money back. looks like it's their strategy to make customers give up. Bad customer service, bad attitude.

Sep 29, 2014 12:17 pm

I also have been trying to get a refund that I am owed of over $800. I have called now at least 15 times and always get the same response. This is now going on the 5th month that i have gone without getting the refund or an answer back. Did you ever get this resolved? I am losing hope that i will ever get my money back.

Apr 13, 2013 12:17 pm

This company is A+ for lying they have repossessed my car after and arrangement was made, They lie, everyone should file a complaint with the Consumer Finance Protection Agency and Federal Trade Commission that had problems with Hyundai Motors Finance. They lie and when you call their corporate offices they just give you the run around and accomplish nothing.
I have submitted copies of other consumer complaints to the Federal Trade Commission to see what sort of investigation they can do and to go back at least 10 yrs of their records and see all they have been doing illegally. I would like to start a petition to have them thoroughly looked into,

H
Aug 24, 2012 12:17 pm

My name is Richard Kirkreit and I am the CARE Manager at Hyundai Motor Finance’s corporate office. I look forward to assisting you with any concerns you have. When you have a moment, please contact me at [protected] or via email at [email protected] I can be reached Monday-Friday, 7AM-4PM Pacific Time.

Z
12:18 am

Hyundai - shocking service (somerset west dealership)

I am really hoping that I will get some sort of response from you as to date I have had any joy with the dealership concerned. (see attached email-to date I have not even received an apology from the dealer principal)

I took delivery on Wednesday the 18th of July 2012.
They sent someone from the Bedfordview branch by the name of Wynand to take me through the vehicle. He then advised that the Bluetooth wiring needed to be re-done. He advised that he would contact me to make arrangements after I explained how unhappy and disappointed I was with the service received from Hyundai. To date he has not made contact.

Andelize Smit from the Cape Town dealership who sold me the vehicle eventually called me on Friday the 03rd of Aug to advise that she was going to make the arrangement, I’m still waiting for feedback.
I also queried why I have not received a copy of my maintenance plan and why I am reading the words of the company who installed the safety glass LLumar on the passenger’s seat window? When I received the vehicle it was not entirely clean, the lines running down all the inside door panels from the safety glass was not even washed! I had to valet the car.

Wesbank even sent an email to the dealership’s fleet manager ; Amanda Homan to advise that they will never refer business to Hyundai in CT ever again after the manner in which I was treated. To date, she has not even responded to the email.

I am feeling as if I have made the biggest mistake of my life by purchasing this vehicle as I have never been treated with so much disrespect at any dealership. The only reason I decided to sell my Mercedes Benz was due to a lifestyle change i.e. sport and needless to say, I cannot even begin to compare the service i.e. it’s like day and night.

I am extremely disappointed that this is how Hyundai treats is clients. Needless to say, I will never refer anyone to Hyundai for business as it is evident that service delivery is not a priority to your organisation. Honestly, I intend to settle this vehicle within a year and will sell it asap.

I am hoping that you will take this matter seriously and that if need be, that you will escalate this complaint to a senior member of staff as I am very close to going to the media with this complaint. Perhaps someone at Hyundai SA will have the courtesy to apologise.

This is the email i sent the dealer principal and to date he hasnt bothered to call me. That was on the 17th of July 2012

From: Zainab Kahaar (SanlamSky)
Sent: 17 July 2012 05:01 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: FW: Delivery of my vehicle
Importance: High

Hi Andre

It is with great disappointment that I am writing to you.
I was promised that my vehicle would be delivered today. I explained to Andelize that I already arranged with the insurance to cancel my vehicle being sold as well as with tracker to deactivate the current vehicle so this means I can no longer use it as it is being sold. I told her that I was getting a lift to work today and that I needed the car delivered today which she promised. To my surprise I am told that the gentleman who is the proxy at the PDI centre in JHB was arrested and that they did not have anyone to deliver my vehicle which is honestly not my concern.

I am extremely unhappy at the manner in which this was handled. If this is how my relationship with Hyundai starts I shudder to think how the aftersales will be? I am now stuck at the office with no lift home and no lift to work tomorrow morning all because I did not receive my vehicle as promised.
Why should I have to suggest a solution to Andelize when I am the client being inconvenienced?

Not sure how you plan on redeeming your brand or compensate me for this dilemma as I have lost faith even before starting this relationship with Hyundai

Regards
Zainab
071 855 4420

1:06 pm

Hyundai - liars — zero help after sale

i go to buy a car that was advertised on the Internet by hudson auto group, hudson subaru, hudson hyundai and the salesman tells me there is an Internet surcharge of $695, yep $695 surcharge, needless to say its not a real charge, they're just chancing their arm but i'm sure the odd person does pay it. i needed a car that day so i paid their exorbitant documentation fee of $350 and it cost me another $350 for the new plates ( yeah i new i was getting screwed but i desperately needed a car ). the finance guy then tries to sell me the extended warranty for another $1995 but when i say i don't want it, guess what---he tells me it's negotiable. after the deal is complete i asked for a tube of touch up paint ( keep in mind i just spent over $20, 000 on the car ) and i had to pay for it. i made the mistake of not asking for it before the deal was made but was still shocked at how miserly these people are that they would try to extract another $10 from me after they already profited so much. the car did not have an owners manual but i did get an agreement from them in writing that they would supply me with one but they never did. i called numerous times and e-mailed but i was given the run around and my communications were never answered. i finally received the manual from subaru of north america after sending them a written complaint. i would not recommend hudson auto group, hudson hyundai, hudson subaru but if you do go there be prepared to get nickled and dimed and get what you want before you buy because even if they put it in writing doesn't mean they will keep their agreement. watch out for made up fees like the internet surcharge i talked about. my experience with them was lousy. hudson auto group, hudson subaru, hudson hyundai in my opinion are not honorable.

Jan 09, 2016 12:17 pm

Fine something similar happens after you buy your car and decide to service your subaru at hudson subaru.
They tell me my subaru 2011 impreza 2.5i needs synthetic oil. Ok knowing they must know better than me i go on about for a year for oil change and service.
Only to find out my car does not need synthetic oil.
They were charging me for synthetic oil but performed standard oil change. I would not go there, you cannot trust them. Even if you call they never answer the phone, and never return your call after you leave a message.

A
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hyundai - bad customer service from hyundai

Hi Hyundai Canada, I recently purchased 2013 Elentra GL from Fredericton New Brunswick in 2013 May month. On 17th July 2013, I had few hundreds km on odometer (I don't know precise), when I was heading to Ontario from New Brunswick for vacation, near Saint-Basile city, my (almost) new tire burst, breaking inner line plastic protective frame between vehicle...

View 0 more photos
A

Hyundai - sales practice/contract

I purchased a car (2009 nissan altima) on 6/15/2012 from rick case hyundai. A few days later they called me back in and said I did not have a loan as originally stated. I went back in and spent about 4 hours in their store, I gave new paperwork and was sent home with the assurance I had a new loan but no new paperwork or signatures was required. On 7/9 I...

N
1:40 pm

Hyundai - car

I baught my car brand new. I noticed a noise after buying the car. I thought it was supposed to sound like that until I didn't hear the noise from another car same type and year. I took it to the dealership they miss diognosed it I continued to drive it for a week. I brought it back in to be fixed and they realized it was some thing different. It needed a turbo and manifold replace. My car was defective. So I left it with the dealership so I wasn't driving it and causing more problems. Also the problem could lead to exhaust fumes going into the cabbin of the car. They order parts for my car. A week and a half goes by and they realise they have ordered the wrong part. Said it was because they had me in the computer driving a 2011. I said your machanic looked and diognosed the car how could that happen. He tells you what to order. Then they order the part they are supposed to order. Another week almost 2 weeks go by and they call me and say we have the parts just missing a seal gaskett. I call the Hyundai Canada to complain and told them its hyundais fault for not updating there computers in the first place. So I get a phone call by the dealer ship saying my car should be done today. I call today she says bad news we don't have the proper bolts to put the part on it might take 2 weeks to get the part. I get very mad I call Hyundai Canada to complain tell them my car I bought 5 weeks ago brand new has been sitting at the dealer ship waiting to be fixed for the past 3 weeks. To top it off it's going to take a nother 2 weeks to get the part. So in total When all said and done 7 weeks of owning this brand new car 5 of them will be spent in the shop because Hyundai sold me a defective car and wrong parts were ordered and didn't order the proper bolts to instal it. She said Sory nothing they can do I bought the car and all they have to do is fix my car. I am so mad i asked about taking my car back and switching for the same car. If I had of known I was going to buy a broken brand new car I defenetly would not have bought it. I am paying 620$ car payments on a car that cost me 46, 000$ plus 200$ a month insurance for my brand new car that has been sitting in the shop pretty much since I bought it. Because of Hyundai Canada selling me a defective car and because of human error. I did get a loner car thank god because I'd be walking. But the point is that they sold me a defective car and because of human error I have been with out the car I was so excited to buy and drive. Now I get to drive a loner car with dealer stickers stuck all over it and it's costing me 820$ a month. I think this is rediculous that this is a big dealership and the only thing they are obligated to do is fix my car no matter how long it takes to fix. They gave me a dealer car but hyundai Canada said they did me a favor because I don't qualify to get a loner car. This made me even more mad. They have made me feel like an idiot it's they have sold me a defective car and have left me as a consumer very disappointed and with out out the product I have purchased.

W
10:34 am

Hyundai - follow through on mechanic/mileage

I bought a 2011 Hyundai Sonata

Hybrid from Victoria Hyundai, in Aug 2011 since then

this vehicle has been in the shop @ least 17 occasions for software

updates, recall campaigns and replacing parts(4 NVLD valves) Fuel economy tests and a

final 2 tank test which ended Monday Feb 13th 2012 and was connected to

the computer to send

Hyundai Canada, since I have had this so-called Hybrid I have avg

between 500-525km per tank, which if you by your commercial of 1412km on

a tank(test route) is less than half what is stated, when i bought this

vehicle I even added 15% to the stated mileage and it has never been

near that mileage of 1040.

The service Dept at Victoria Hyundai has been great but this has to
be remedied, this vehicle has not performed and I would like either a
new one or something else, I have bought 5 vehicles off Victoria Hyundai
in the past 6 years. Since then my mileage has gone up to 630 km per tank, I have
spoken with many people who have the Sonata 2.0 and Sonata and they have gotten 700km/tank in city and 1000km/ highway right out the door from Victoria Hyundai. To state that there is nothing mechanical or electrical wrong with this "Hybrid" is ridiculous. I have recommended friends to Hyundai (never got a payout), I will not do that again, as since the Feb 2 tank test I have not heard anything from them asking if the problems still exist

Update by Warskull
Feb 08, 2013 3:34 pm

Hi Just do not do Hyundai Canada surveys, if there is any kind of negative response to their questions on service, you may not be welcome back to their Service Dept. I do not know how they formulate/calculate their findings but when asked why Hyundai Canada states that dealerships are independent businesses and have no control over what they decide.
Trying to give feedback to maybe improve customer service, will just backfire.

5:56 am

Hyundai - customer cheating

Car No. WB02W1655 Hyundai Santro purchased from Mukesh Hyundai
The above car was sent for repair of the rear windscreen a few days back and the job was not done properly and accordingly I left a feedback report at your workshop.
A few years back I was advised to go for anti-rusting (body) and the body adjoining the rear windscreen got rusted. Intially I was refused by your Chetla Workshop that they cannot do anything about it despite my having covered anti-rusting for which I paid the charges.
However, after refusing me several times, photographs were taken and I was informed after several follow-ups that my work will be done.
It was done but half baked and I was told that nothing better was possible than what was done. Having no alternative I took delivery of the car. In the recent case the rear wndsreen was found to be in loose condition and after paying the necessary charges the rear windscreen was fixed without proper allignment to which I was told that nothing else can be done.
I was a Mukesh Hyundai fan and all these 6 years I have sent the car only to Chetla workshop-whether ot was for servicing or any other repair.
Today, I vouch that I will never ever buy a car from Mukesh Hyundai or send my car to Mukesh hyndai for any service or repair. For you information I happen to be the Secretary of a large society where 320 members stay. Recently Spring Hyundai conducted a promotional campaign at our Society and definitely I will advocate members of my experience with Mukesh Hyundai so that they are saved from the harrassment that I faced.
Thanks and good luck.

N
9:59 pm

Hyundai - bad service

To whom it may concern
I own a hyundai tucson 2009 model - vin no: kmhjn81br9u065407. { serviced at hyundai lydenburg. ]
On 11/06/2012 I had it serviced for its 90000km service. When I received my car I found that the idling was not up to scratch because the engine was idling very unevenly.
When I took it back, the mechanic took a brisk look to see if he did not by accident incorrectly install the timing belt. He informed me that it was not the problem and that he would
Have to contact korea to find out what the problem was. My car was there for a week when I phoned to ascertain if there was any progress upon which I was told that
They were now awaiting a pressure tester as my car needed to be tested. After another week I went to hyundai only to hear that the lady working at the service department was no longer
There and that the mechanic also left hyundai. Apparently he was not a hyundai trained mechanic. The new mechanic informed that they will do tests to rectify the problem.
On this note I also asked them to check the release bearing as it was noisy. After a couple of days they told me that the idling
Problem was sorted out and that they were trying to have the clutch kit replaced under warranty. They then later informed me
That I would have to pay the r8500 myself as the warranty did not cover the clutch. I told them that I also owned a 2006 (126000km)
Tucson previously and replaced the clutch kit myself with genuine hyundai parts. All in all it cost me r3200 and I therefore
Could not understand why it was so expensive. I said I would rather replace it myself upon which they said it would jeopardise my warranty
I then said it does not make sense as the warranty does not cover the clutch anyway. The lady at the service department
Asked me to be patient as she would endeavour to have the clutch replaced under warranty as I also have an extended
Warranty at motorite.
After a couple of days my wife was informed by phone that the clutchkit would be replaced under warranty with no
Cost to me because the wear and tear on the clutch was premature. Again after a couple of days of not hearing from
Them I went to see them again with a new story from their side. Once again they said that the warranty does not cover and
That they would now look for a cheaper pirate clutch kit to lower the cost. The price quoted all in all was r5500 upon
Which I gave them the go - ahead. The clutch kit which was installed is a valeo kit which as far as I can recall, is the
Genuine part.
I eventually received my car today (24/07/2012) and am disgusted with the results. Firstly the car still does not idle
Evenly and secondly there is a ticking sound which picks up as I accelerate. I do not feel to take my car back to this garage
As it seems there is a fair amount of incompetency on there side. Also the steering wheel is out of alignment
Be assured that as great a hyundai fan as I was... It is something of the past. It seems that hyundai is still not up to par
With other brands regarding reliability and after sale service!
Ps final payment r6200, 00 (Previousl owned opel astra-236000km and no clutch problems, nissan maxima - 224oookm and no clutch problems)
Food for thought, is it not!
Regards
C. B smith

C
9:22 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hyundai - failure to honor purchased maintenance warranty

Purchased a 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe in July of 2012. A maintenance warranty was also purchased at same time for scheduled oil changes at the dealer recommended interval of 7500 mile intervals. Type of oil was recommended as energy conserving motor oil, although oil changes performed at the Roseville dealership resulted in a reduction of mileage of 3 to 5...

Hyundai - bait & switch, fraud, misrepresentation

There are plenty of places to buy a car, wpb "napleton" hyundai is definitely one to stay away from. They are the stereotypical bait & switch dealer, like the scary example of your worst "used car dealer nightmare". Too bad, hyundai was coming along with some nice products, but with liars, cheats, deceitful managers, crooked finance guys running their...

Hyundai - service

We dropped our car off at Hallmark Hyundai in Hendersonville, TN on May 30th, 2012 for an oil leak on our 2013 Hyundai Genesis coupe and they had it for 6 days. They told us it was fixed after about two days and then called back and said it wasn't fixed. Finally, my husband picked it up on June 5th and I asked that he call me when he picked it up because I...

4:40 am

Hyundai - theft of parts

Sir,
I got my car no. HR-10N/5340 serviced from Samara Hyundai, Mayapuri. My car was covered under extended warranty dt. 13.08.2012. the Samara Mayapuri took 3 days to just change the mounting of front shocker, so I told them not to service my car A.C.
I, then took my car to Malwa Automobiles, Sonepat, from where I had purchased the car. There, on inspection before taking the car, I was told that my following things have been stolen :
1. A.C. filters
2. A.C. stand (which covers the filters)
I did not expect this from such a company of repute. I have 7 Hyundai cars but never such a thing has happened. I am in a state of shock & disbelieve that a company like Hyundai can stoop down to such level. People at Samara have even not changed my left hand side view mirror which comes under extended warranty which I asked for.
I am most disgusted as well as shocked at their behavior as when I went back with the complaint they were not ready to listen & even didn’t give me complaint book.
I won’t buy any Hyundai product & tell my friends & relative not to go for any Hyundai products. I am giving all the details of the service. Kindly take action at the earliest.
Vehicle no. : HR-10N/5340
Date of getting it serviced : 27.05.2012 & 29.05.2012
Date of getting the car back : 29.05.2012
Parts missing:
1. A.C. filters
2. A.C. stand (which covers the filters)
Parts not replaced:

H. no. 1889, HBC, Sec-15,
Sonepat.
Ph : 09467272400, 09811092910

Enclosure :
* Job card of Samara Hyundai, Mayapuri.
* Job card of Malwa Sonepat.

View 0 more photos
D
2:23 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hyundai - sales bait and switch

Brad Benson Hyundai sales are Pirates they use bait and switch tactics. After more than years as a customer, purchased 5 or more vehicles, they pull a trick on me. I purchased my next car at Circle Dodge. Shame on you Brad Benson and Shame on Hyundai Corporate to support this practice with their Dealers. Driving a Charger NOW!!!

Hyundai contacts