Http: / / www. Microsoftuk. Co. Uk / / extremely poor customer service, using fake microsoft name to sell its courses
I am writing with regards to your course that I had chosen to study the MCTS 70-431 SQL Server 2005 exam online registered on the 17th of February (Student id – Openit****4). But due to reasons such as lack of support from your staff, and very poor communication, I decided to cancel my course registration and requested a full refund for the same. Till date I haven’t received any support material including study disc and the printed version of SQL Server 2005 book as promised. Before I agreed to pay for the course your sales advisors would regularly call me but after the payment your advisors were not even available to receive the call. I had to call multiple times for the same.
It was on the second day after paying the amount I started realising that the service was not good and hence wanted to cancel the course then. But as a desperate jobseeker, I decided to let go the issue and learn the course myself despite knowing that I won’t get the support that was promised.
I was not at all comfortable with the online material on its own and hence the only thing that I was interested was the study material and printed SQL Server 2005 book, I called in many times for the same. They promised me it would be posted soon, but till date haven’t received anything. After I called them they started transferring my phone from one person the other. It clearly displayed lack of ‘Accountability’ in your team. As I desperately need to gain a certification for my job, the online material I felt was not very useful on its own. This event has wasted a lot of time from my career.
Don not trust these people, they mostly sell Microsoft courses and certifications using the following website www.microsoftuk.co.uk/. What actions can be taken against them? Kindly help.
More Http: / / www. Microsoftuk. Co. Uk / Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - windows 10 update
- Microsoft Corporation - complaint
- Xbox Live - violation of my 1st amendment rights
- Microsoft Corporation - my microsoft sign in to outlook 
- Microsoft - updates