Xboxwarranty repair

K Review updated:

I am writing in complaint to bring to your attention the trouble I have received in trying to have the Xbox sent back to you for warranty repair / replacement.

I have called three times waiting for the email to advise me of the postal details to have the Xbox returned. The first call was made to Donna in Late June, receipt number [protected], the second call was made on Saturday to Michael on the 1st of July 2006, and the third was made today to Jake. The problems I have received in trying to speak to the individuals concerned are ridiculous. The language barrier is preposterous, thick accents that are barely audible is somewhat of a joke.

My main concern is that the Xbox was a Birthday gift to my eight year old son from his Biological Father who does not live close by! He is unable to play his xbox at all, games are very expensive and he should not have to wait this long to have anything done about the problem. The machine is sitting in his room doing absolutely nothing and it’s not fair to an eight year old to have to look at it and wish to be able to use it! Not to mention the costs involved for myself in logging on to wait for an email that has not arrived!

I am totally disgusted in the amount of time it has taken the xbox helpline to send the details needed and I am going to ring the consumer hotline and complain incessantly to them to bring the standards of your employees up to date. I have no problem in the way they have treated me or spoken to me but the blasé way they have treated my sons situation is totally ignorant and not fair.

What should have been an easy and straightforward resolution to this problem has turned into a total nightmare and I am frankly not happy at all with the situation!

• Updated by Fred May · Jul 11, 2017

The Game that I got from your store ( Two Dots ) stopped loading. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it does the same thing. This all started when I started to use your game hub. I am very upset about this and I would appreciate any help with this matter.
    Thank You very Much!
    Fred May

• Updated by PositiveChick · Oct 07, 2018

My updates came automatic until microsoft came with a upgrade force. I can't get past the first homepage or download anything. I worked on this for 2 wks. I tried instructions frm micro community, I am still missing important security and quality fixes. Can't download. Microsoft scheduled a call with me. They never called. Microsoft incompetence.

Mark Pegoda Aug 16, 2018

Tired of being told my correct info is incorrect every time I try to sign in! Extremely Irritating!!!

• Li
    lightourway Aug 20, 2018

An update of Office crashed my computer. Had to go to local repair and spend $150. Microsoft will not do anything to offset my expense. The reference no is 1421013768. I would take an extension of my account. You can find the full complaint at the above reference number. This happened on 3/28/18. My contact is [email protected]

Mary Ward23 Aug 21, 2018

Stop supporting Samantha Bee.

• Br
    Brenda Shinn Sep 01, 2018

Bought xbox one controller and inside package along with controller was what i call a home made razor blade

• Ju
    Julie Mergl Sep 02, 2018

Looking for technical support for Office Excel Home. I have been on the phone for 5 hours and my issue has not been resolved. I cannot print from excel.
    This is absolutely ridiculous, to spend this much time on the phone to resolve a simple issue. Microsoft has such inferior software products.

• Ro
    Robert Feinour Sep 05, 2018

The recent changes are terrible. When I go to create a new message I can no longer access my contacts.
    If this isn't fixed I will leave microsoft and go elsewhere.

• Wa
    Waldo Fortmann Sep 10, 2018

As on onsite tech for TCM in SouthAfrica I attend to 70% of the banks in our country.

I have not come across a single user that enjoys approves or likes your outlook 365 layout. Everybody complains over the layout and the font.

Nobody likes office 365...

Personally I see 365 as a ripoff.

• Ro
    rolling5thunder Sep 10, 2018

Drop the advertisements that support the NFL. Players and teams that disrespect America, our flag, our national anthem and our military do not deserve our support. I am actively encouraging my friends and family not to buy products that support the NFL.

• Li
    liliez Sep 10, 2018

My email continues to erase itself. I've lost everything my niece sent me. precious pics and an address. I usually use my yahoo acct. however the mail box is convenient in win 10 if it stopped deleting my acct.

• Sc
    scott1776 Sep 10, 2018

ESRB card keeps popping up instead of commercial, forcing me to exit (as you can't get past the card) and sign back in. This is like telling me "Go away, we don't you playing our game or (God forbid) looking at the ads"

Anthony Ancona Sep 10, 2018

9/30/17 three times i have digital orders i paid for but the digital item did not show up on the game- the game company said they did receive the order so called Microsoft and they would only give me one refund out of the three-so done with them

• Mi
    Microsoft poor service Sep 18, 2018

"I don't know why I am bothering you AGAIN, just desperate, I guess. [email protected] (password "2006caddy") "It looks like somebody may be using your account" for an extremely long time. Recovery failed too many times for me to even try anymor..."

• Al
    aliabbaslucky Oct 14, 2018

I have received this email.

To,
    Ali Abbas.
    RE: approval of payment/Transfer.
    Your file have been approved for payment.
    Below are details.
    Depositor: Microsoft Company of England.
    Beneficiary: Mr./Mrs. Ali Abbas.
    Amount Deposited:: £800, 000.00 pounds.
    Type of Deposit: Sealed Bulk deposit ( fully insured)
    Duration of deposit: short term

• Po
    PositiveChick Oct 14, 2018

My updates come auto until microsoft came with this upgrade force. I been working on this problem for 2 wks. I tried instr frm microsoft, yet i am not still missing important security and quality fixes. Windows update can't download. Microsoft scheduled a call with me. They never called. Microsoft incompetence. I can't do anything.

• Fr
    Fred May Oct 22, 2018

My two dots game suddenly will not load. I uninstalled and reinstalled it and it still will not work. I am very upset about this
    Fred May ([email protected])
    Will you please help me with this matter!

• Mi
    Mitchell 1960 Oct 22, 2018

Live my new phone windows 10 love it.but your app store really, really sucks. No app for my charter cable. Facebook app has no market place to see what people in my area has for sell.crackle app does not work. You tube app is so I can't sign in. Google. Is 1000 times better. And it should be the other way around. Thanks if you can fix.

• Mb
    mbknowles772 Oct 31, 2018

I spoke to a man named Lunmalsawm Chongloi who refused to allow me to speak to a manager when I asked several times for one. He yelled at me and refused to help me.

• Ph
    philip w cochran Oct 31, 2018

i can not play internet spades and checkers because these three items will not let me play.

• Ca
    calbri13 Nov 19, 2018

MSN news is nothing but a propaganda machine for the democrat party. To call it a news site is nothing but a disgrace.

• Sh
    Shaun Chen Nov 20, 2018

I HAVE MY CREDIT CARD CHARGED S$43.74 ON 27 JULY 2016 (CODE : CLKBANK*COM_W6ZWAFSN 208-472-9400 US

I CANT REMEMBER WHAT DID I ORDER?

Joanne Nedwick Jan 22, 2019

Hi I am trying to update my HP laptop computer to Windows 10. My current version on Windows 10 is 10240 and the latest version is 1803. I ran the update and the error I received is 0x80070652. Can you help me out please. Thank you Joanne Nedwick

• Bo
    Bob Skren Mar 02, 2019

Why I hate IT. Skype says I missed a call. What it really means is the person did not answer the call. Get some developer who lives in the US an know the difference.

Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Have I got to 50 yet.

• Pa
    Pam Krimsky Aug 17, 2019

You messed up my Open Office and want to charge to replace it. That's not right.

• Ca
    capers janet Nov 11, 2019

Good Afternoon
    I am Janet Capers 843 771 5761 I have been trying to activate the free version of Office but a notification is asking me to buy office is this a scam I know that a free version come with the computer please contact me at 843 771 5761 or [email protected]
    Janet Capers
    11/04/19

• Da
    [email protected] Nov 24, 2019

Outlook contacts - Contact list has hundreds of email addresses of people we do not need or want to email with; also, contacts we want to email with are randomly dropped from the list. Also emails appear in notifications but are not any email boxes.
    Reply to [email protected]

• As
    asad ahmed awan Nov 30, 2019

its real or fake don't know.
    saima basheer
    36 years

• Us
    Usman Arshad Jan 11, 2020

I've received this message "YOU HAVE BEEN AWARDED OF £800, 000 POUNDS IN THE 2020 UK MICROSOFT MOBILE DRAW TO CLAIM UR PRIZE SEND YOUR NAME, YOUR AGE AND MOBILE # TO: [email protected]" from number
    +92 331 6310757

• Di
    Diane Hensley Jan 22, 2020

On 01-09-2020I purchased coins to play Vegas Words with my net spend debit card that is just for gambling. My total came to $10.88 tried to use it later and only had $1+ on card. I know I started with $25so I called net spend who informed me it was charged twice for coins. I would like my $10.88back and some comped coins would be great

• Da
    Dalia Menendez Mar 01, 2020

2/14-16/2020. on phone 3 days. Am assurance custmr 4-5 YRS. Horrific c.s..; ilene, mark, neha, pnakaj, MISS PIYALI in New Delhi, Sr Lvl 1. laughable!
    I RECORDED 24hrs w/ yur 3rd party agts OVER 3 DAYS. U WOULD BE HORRIFIED W/ poor cust. serv. Do you care? YOU WOULD NOT PUT UP w/ THIS. PLz CALL ASAP. 310 739-0981. I will be contacting attys to sue.

• Ab
    Abdullah Nizamani Mar 01, 2020

Hello, this is Abdullah Nizamani from Hyderabad Sindh pakistan. My age is 24 years I have received a message that your mobile number +923315780011 has given £800000 in 2020 UK Microsoft New year mobile promo, and website [email protected]
    Sender; +923354656979

Abdullah Nizamani
    Matli city, district Badin
    Postal code: 72010
    +923315780011

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices