HSBC UAE / poorest service
Recently i have experienced one of the poorest service in the Banking industry from HSBC UAE. My call was about recalling my fund which was done thro wire transfer. As per bank regulations normally the cancellation takes 15 days for getting the money back. Thats what i have been told by the Telephone banking. But after 15 days of registering the complaint they came back to me by message saying that they need the details of transfer which i furnished thro Phone banking. I was really surprised to know even the complaints department were not able to track my funds and let me know a status. Its been almost more than 20 days and till now i haven't got my funds back. Moreover if they come back to me for details after 15 days, My funds would have been used by now and i will have no option to get back... I regret to say that HSBC - Once the best bank is totally degraded in the customer service and as well the responsiveness towards any complaints registered.
More HSBC UAE Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - on hold for one hour and 14 minutes!!!
- HSBC Holdings - service
- HSBC Holdings - add on credit card
- HSBC Malaysia - credit card dept
- HSBC Holdings - money I needed to receive