HSBC Home Loan / they switched my payment plan

1 Arizona, United States Review updated:

The company moved me from a payment plan that was scheduled to get the house paid off sooner by five years. They moved but can't seem to get their ducks in the row about payment. They withdrew a payment but then called me and said I was late. Now they keep calling saying I was late. This is going on for month. I am getting a lawyer! They can and should not bully someone who has and continues to make payments. they made the switch to my payment plan to another location and plan and it was not smooth on their part! HSBC is most unprofessional.

Ft

Comments

• Ga
      28th of Feb, 2012
    HSBC home loan - Poor Response & Bad Attitude

I just wish I had come across you review a few days earlier, I am already grappling with these guys. HSBC chennai dealing with home loands is a separate division and not part of the Bank's main branches. The response from them is pathetic and attitude in dealing with customer is not exactly welcoming. Not to mention the tales they spin to get people entwined in their traps. They never are forthcoming in the procedures and being my first home loan I was take n to task by these heartless people. Right from the first call they make to contact us the agent on Mr.Rajendiran vardhan committed a lot more than he can keep up and talks technicalities to cover his inefficiency. Just hope and wish there are no more sufferers added to this list.
    Ajwanth