HSBC Credit Cards / unethical practices!
Starting last december I received a phone call from HSBC stating I did not pay the previous bill. I explained I never received a bill that month and it slipped my mind (I never missed a prior payment). I told them I would send them payment immediately. And that's when all the late charges and bogus fee's started showing up. Shortly after those the relentless phone calls began!! I stated throwing money at them for all kinds of weird charges... finally I canceled the acct. and tried to transfer the balance which they attempted to block. However, in a round about way I was finally able to transfer the balance and get out from under their mafia...
More HSBC Credit Cards Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Malaysia - credit card dept
- HSBC Holdings - money I needed to receive 
- HSBC - replacement card issue / dispute card this morning and ask for replacement
- HSBC Dubai - bank
- HSBC - customer service