H&R Block / bunch of crap and total rip off!

Hello I've been using h&r block, for years. Never had a problem--the new promotion this year, is called the imil, which 1/2 of your return, is placed on credit card (this year i went with end of the year check stub).

Which they advertise, so i did, an amount was placed on the credit card,for me,,issued by them, with mc logo on it-my first visit,,and the rest to follow--when i brought in the actual w-2,,thats when the crap started,well the remainder of monies owed to me never went on the card--they couldn't find my info in the computer(they claimed computer problems--the manager was useless, i payed 89.95& tax, for the credit card initially, the remainder was issued in two checks,,and of course they subtracted "there fees", even tho it's there "error"--what a bunch of crap--and total rip off. No more h&r block, for me.

Va

Comments

• Va
      8th of Feb, 2007

I had an appointment with Don at 5:15 P.M. after waiting 45 minutes for my appointment Don came out and told me he was taking a couple who came in off the street with NO appointment instead of me. The same thing happened to me last year at the H&R office in Ellwood City, after I waited an hour there! I don't feel the consumer who extends the courtesy to be early for an appointment should be treated this way.

• Va
      9th of Feb, 2007

Tried to use the free tax filing service on H&R Block's website and instead was directed to their premium pay service. When I tried to cancel my account I set up, I was told it could not be deleted until after tax season. A talk with a supervisor was unsuccessful.

• Ni
      15th of Nov, 2007

Cool!

• Bl
      31st of Jan, 2011

i too went to h r block this year as i have over the past 10 years always getting the line of credit because i am a single mother and need the money. this year everything went to crap... not only did they take the rapid refund away, i was not approved for the loan, then was not told the fee for a REGULAR refund 8 to 15 days was STILL going to be WELL OVER $300 i am soooooo pissed right now i am not NOT going to them anymore... and i advise anyone who reads this to go somewhere else as well they need to do something about h r block thats a fricken rip off!!!

15th of Aug, 2018
    H&R Block / HRB Digital - Employee exit mark.
    Bangalore city
    sisindia.com

Dear sir,

I last work my company 1 september 2017 but my company not updated my date of exit in UAN portal.
    My all data approved in online but not approved exit date so kindly update i want to online claimed my pf.
    My uan no:-100918622774

20th of Aug, 2018
    H&R Block / HRB Digital - Fling taxes
    Seffner
    Florida

I filed the taxes online and paid for a pro to revise it . It took her more than a month to finish the whole thing . I paid the fees on day 1 and it woudnt show as paid so she wanted me to pay the fee again in order to process the refund . WTH ! Never again !!! Make sure you never file with Nicole Ford! Poor service !

• Po
      19th of Sep, 2018
    H&R Block / HRB Digital - I have filed return and I am suppose get e refund but yet not recieved the refund
    Pune
    India

I have filed return and I am suppose get e refund but yet not recieved the refund...I am not getting any support from the customer support team. Also the customer care number is always busy no reply on mails.

Regards,