Hooters / terrible service and terrible manager

1 Springdale, OH, United States

I was with 2 friends at Hooters on May13, 2009. We went out for a smoke and when we came back our plate of oysters was taken, so I told the hooters girl why someone clean when we still have food on the table so I wave the manager down to tell him what the problem was.

He said that he will be right back because he had to bring food to another table. After about 3 minutes i turn and look for him he was just standing by the cash register and talking to the Hooters girls. So I call the Hooters girl over again and ask her to get the manger, then she cam back and ask us how many oysters were left on the plate, that's when our whole table got really upset, so i told her to get the manager.

He came over and ask the same question, how many oysters did you have left. I said it does not matter, i just don't like the fact that you guys made a mistake and you ignored when we complained. I told him it wasn't like when were taking advantage or monetary reason. Very insulting.

Then we asked for his name and info so we can file a complaint with corporate and he came back with a piece of paper and SLAMED it on the table and walked away.

So I went after him and he said that he has 100, 000 people to serve and i said that you are exagerating because there wasn't but about 60 people in the place.

I just asked for the bill and left...but what terrible service at HOOTERS...never come back.

Da