Having problems with HMSHost?

HMSHost reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 25, 2012. The latest review Starbucks Beckley travel Plaza was posted on Jun 17, 2021. The latest complaint shula burger restaurant was resolved on Dec 02, 2019. HMSHost has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 446 reviews. HMSHost has resolved 3 complaints.

HMSHost Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 672 7467 (Customer Service)
+1 866 467 4672 (Corporate Office)
+31 206 034 603 (Netherlands)
6905 Rockledge Drive
Bethesda, Maryland
United States - 20817

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HMSHost Customer Service. Initial HMSHost complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for HMSHost above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about HMSHost. Discuss the issues you have had with HMSHost and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

HMSHost Complaints & Reviews

HMSHostStarbucks Beckley travel Plaza

May 27 11:19 am Ordered a Grande in a Venti cup, Non- fat milk, extra ice CM, do not add extra shot (some places do this and I made sure to make clear did not want #327584 Christin was short with me when I tried to place order.. specified NON fat milk only, repeated back Skinny, no not skinny, just non-fat milk, is what I ordered.

Very busy and it took a while, ( which I am OK with understand staffing is an issue... but when it was ready I could tell it had the extra shot.. tried to drink it too strong... when I asked for a little more milk to cut it they got snippy again... suggested just hand me a small cup of non-fat (didn't want to back up other orders, by now the line was really long, handed me regular milk, at this point I was that's fine!

Starbucks is a favorite of mine, not a regular but I splurge, Never have I had such treatment. I Smiled, repeated, clarified and STILL got it wrong. Then to be snipped at.. excuse me.. even tipped a dollar despite the rudeness.

Just wanted to vent I guess. Sorry I took so long to send this out, just came across the receipt so I had the details .. send a friendly reminder to staff, to keep smiling and fix the problem.. and listen, repeat order .

Take care, be safe, most of all Be Kind.

Becky Bors

HMSHostCoffee/customer service

I went into Starbucks to order coffee. The item I wanted they didn't have(honey oatmilk). So I order a different drink fro caramel ribbon crunch-they didn't have the crunchiest. They made my drunk with extra caramel that I didn't order. By this time I had waited 25 minutes and was about to be late. So I had to take what they gave me. I was reminded why I don't frequent this Starbucks cause they can't get it Right.

HMSHostCost of food and drink

A group of us had a layover at the Charlotte airport. We decided to eat at the Market Place. The service was ok but the food and drink was grossly overpriced. I guess that's what you can do when you have a captured mass of passengers. I had a bottle of Samuel Adams, the cost was $8.99. I guess you can do that with a captured group of airline passengers.

HMSHostI was not asked how I wanted my Eddie Burger cooked and the meat was red inside

To Whom it May Concern :
        While traveling from Ohio to Florida we stopped into an Eddie George Grill 27.
        We were greeted by a real nice Nigerian girl . She took our order and we waited for about 20 min. When I took a bite out of my sandwich it was very red inside.
        I tried to eat around the red, however there was more red than i thought.
        I asked an employee if she was a manager she said no and asked me what was wrong. I asked if the person taking the order was suppose to ask the customer how they want their burger cooked or is the customer supposed to tell them. I told her most hamburger places never would serve a red inside burger even if the customer asked for it . She asked me if I wanted another one cooked more well done, I told her no, that between eating the parts of the burger that was edible and the fries I was full. Besides we had a plane to catch. She asked if we wanted anything else. I told her I just wanted to for her to tell someone about the red burger so no one may get sick. I saw her go tell the cashier who waited on us . The cashier came over and apologized . I asked her if we are supposed to tell her how we want the burger cooked or is she suppose to ask. She says she never asked, however when I showed her the red meat she says the meat is not suppose to look like mine. I was disappointed that there seemed to be 2 people important people in the dining area but never came over to see what was going on.
        My wives was cooked perfect .
        I suggest in the future the cashiers should ask how the customer wants their burger cooked .
        Mark Valentine
        m.[protected]@gmail.com

HMSHostCoke slaw at Roy Rogers /Allentown Travel Plaza

I stopped at the travel plaza to get a double-r-bar burger at Roy Rogers. I decided to add a small container of coleslaw to my order. The coleslaw was not quite half the price ($2.89) of the burger ($6.29). The weight of the container seemed very light. Upon opening it I saw that it was only about 2/3 full. The picture up in the menu board shows it right to the top!
          Not only is this deceiving but not worth the price. I will never buy the coleslaw again! A previous time it was soggy and didn't taste well.

HMSHostemployment issues

I worked for Hmshost for 7 years now and noticed how the director and his male management team treat female workers of all sorts of professions. It's unprofessional for the higher parties to offer $2 more to those who hasn't worked long enough for the company than to give .60 cents more to those who worked longer and harder for their positions. I have done multiple jobs such as Superviser/ management/ associate/ cook/ cashier/ stock and maintenance. To be demoted to a cook/associate after all the hard work I had put in to this company. I have been working everyday without breaks and have no help in the units where it's physically needed. they continue to lie about an open door policy and run away from the issues on hand. .Acknowledgment of others work ethics to excel to higher potential is not a concern to them. Appreciation is never applied to those who put their efforts and hard work into this company. This just proves that their sexist, unprofessional, and disrespectful minds won't change unless something is done to fix it.

HMSHostI was treated rudely by the cashier, Tiesha 374709

On Sunday 15 Mar 2020 at about 3:55 pm EDT, I entered Balducci's at PHL in Terminal C and chose a salad from the pre-made salads displayed in the grab and go case. I took it to the cashier, who was on the phone. She disengaged from her phone (it was flat on the counter, but didn't hang up, which is fine. She rang up my salad, but did not greet me, or offer me a bag, or tell me where the forks were without me having to ask, then she pointed. It was weird. She never said a word. I don't know if it was a race thing - I am a white female and she was a black female.

I would like a refund for my salad ($14.04 incl tax) and whatever else you think is fair. I would also like for Tiesha to be reprimanded and apologize. That's not good customer service.

Thank you.
              Katherine G. S. Carretti
              333 Calle Felicidad
              San Clemente, CA 92672
              [protected]

Feb 17, 2020

HMSHost — brioche doree

First attempt to order they both had there backs to both customers waiting in line. 5 min and no one talked...

HMSHostjersey mike's

Although the food at this location is very good the service Sucks. It takes forever to get your order at this location. I've been to many Jersey Mikes both at Airports and at other locations. I can't fathom as to why it takes this location so long to make a sandwich. Generally after your order is placed it's a good 5 to 10 minutes on a good day to get your order.

Mike S

Jan 21, 2020

HMSHost — service at mco outback

We stopped in at the Outback in Orlando Fl at MCO for a bite to eat and a drink prior to our flight. The...

HMSHostturkey club panni

Friday Jan 10 I bought a sandwich at Atlanta Bread Co. It was delicious and the service was excellent. This was at Atlanta international Airport. So I decided that on my return trip I would try it again. Apparently all Atlanta Bread Co are different. The one on Concourse C sucks. I ordered the turkey club panni and it was terrible no cheese and the bread was so hard. But before that after I ordered and was waiting for my order because they didn't have the kind of sandwich the customer ahead of me wanted they gave him my order They gave him my sandwich and had to talk him into taking it. After she knew I was angry she just threw a sandwich together for me. I feel that $11 is too much to pay for the crap I had. You may not care but you have lost a customer.
                  Veronica Griffin
                  [protected]@ Comcast .net

HMSHostcleanliness - unsanitary

Just left the store. The regester personnel were very friendly and efficient. the cooks wore gloves, but their hair (which should have been in a net) was way too long and out of control.. One cook's hair was in braids and well below her waist. Her false eyebrows were exceptional long. The patron tables were filthy and the floor was dirty and sticky. Overall, the store appeared to be very unsanitary. Just thought you should know.

• Updated by Todd Hall · Jan 04, 2020

Burger King - St. Louis Airport Store ID - HMSBGRK03

HMSHostI am complaining of the rude and slow service.

Airport tims has the slowest service any where.
                      Management says they are always short staffed, and Sundays the crew is so IL trained IE.. they do not cut the bagels in half, every body walks around like zombies.

A suggestion it might be to HS host to have secret shopper, To truly confirm the slow and rude service of the staff.

The People who work at the Airport do not have a lot of the to wait 10-15mintes in line just to get a snack or a meal.
                      it is my opinion that slow and bad service it solely the fault of incompetent management.

HMSHostfood was not all the way cooked

I tried you guys food when y'all first came to the airport in terminal b I order the lemon chicken. Didn't check it because I figured it would be food fine> I get back to my store cut open my chicken in it was still pink. Now two months later I say let me give them another try, this time I asked the waitress to let the coo know I want it well done please... And again I didn't check it right then in there (which I should have) I get to my store again, outside looks perfectly cooked but when I cut it opened is was still under cooked (mad face) an the coo gave me the most smallest piece of chicken they had (because I asked for well done) y'all charge 23$ for that chicken in for the second time around my chicken wasn't done at all. I want a refund,

Togo #604 december 19, 2019

Storeid:bostra01

Shamia d.

HMSHostchick fil a

I ordered chick fil a last night at the dallas love field airport. I ordered chicken nugget meal. I didn't check the nuggets until I got on my plane. I tell you these were the worst nuggets I have ever received from chick fil a!!!
                          I must have got the bottom of the barrell because they were tiny tiny and no chicken. Mainly crumbs. It was shocking someone would even serve something like this to a customer!!!
                          Check number 9644 Dec 12, 2019 3:05 stopre id: DALCFA01 order number 9644.

HMSHostfood court cheesequake travel plaza

Stopped for lunch while traveling. The employees were nasty! Downright rude! Grilled chicken sandwich was 1/4 inch thick, burnt and all dried out. Two sandwiches, 1 fries and 1 drink. Charged each thing separate instead of for a meal with an extra sandwich. On the fries was a coupon for a free coffee. "Take it someplace else we were told". Don't give out the containers with coupons if your not going to honor them. Store ID was ID4GSFC005. Check 2894. Then we walked over to the pretzel place and got one. Order Check 2912. Opened it in the car as we left. For $4.47 it was hard as a rock. Last time we will go to any Burger King! For $27.35 we got cold, terrible food with a bad attitude! Could have gone someplace else for a whole dinner for that price! Would be nice to get a refund. And now I have to agree to your cookies and have advertising sent to me!

• Updated by dillon12 · Dec 07, 2019

Its at the top

Dec 03, 2019

HMSHost — service

Teresita (4842 on receipt) completely ignored me until someone else came along to place their order. I am in...

Dec 02, 2019

HMSHost — shula burger restaurant

We stopped in to eat at Shula Burger in Fort Lauderdale International Airport terminal on 11/30/2019 and...

Nov 22, 2019

HMSHost — phxbia01

On Thursday, November 21, 2019 the manager on duty, Oiuda was extremely rude. Traveling is stressful enough...

Nov 22, 2019

HMSHost — poor customer service and filthy store

As I approached to place my order the employee was seated on a stool. I ordered a mocha frappuccino. I wa...