Honda Usj / Bad Service, Bad Attitude
Series of bad encounters with Honda USJ:-
1. When I purchased a Honda CRV in 2008, the sales person recommended that I purchase the add-ons from external suppliers via her because Honda is selling at a much more expensive prices. She did this in the Honda showroom itself. How unprofessional. She did not bother to run through the checklist when she delivered the car e.g. verify the engine number, show how the functions work, etc.
2. The service manager was not service-oriented and arrogant when dealing with complaints with regard to the service provided.
3. I tried calling to make an appointment for 2 straight days for 15 times before someone picked up the phone. Talk about "your call is important to us..."!!
I used to own a Toyota and Honda is no way close to Toyota in terms of professionalism, service and quality.
Do not buy Honda...it's not worth the price you pay for
More Honda Usj Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - honda fit 2014
- Honda Motor - honda ruting croatia rijeka service
- Honda Motor - honda vezel z 2014
- Honda Motor - warranty issue
- Honda Corporations - 2013 honda accord power steering failure