Menu

Toyota of Nashua
reviews and complaints

www.toyotaofnashua.com
www.toyotaofnashua.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.7 3 Complaints
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Toyota of Nashua has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Toyota of Nashua complaints 3

J
2:19 pm EDT

Toyota of Nashua Selling Car to my Son - After a week Tell him to bring it Back or get a co-signer

My son bought car for Toyota of Nashua the last week and last month of 2021. One week later he was told to bring back the car or get a co signer. This is illegal. As a mother I was backed up against the wall. I co signed for my son, my irresponsible son! I had no rights to car as he fell behind in payments. I will do my best to see that Toyota can not do business like this. I am looking for the correct lawyer to handle this case. I have already met someone else this has happened to from this dealership. Dan was the sales person and sale went through Toyota of Nashua's finance department.

Desired outcome: The dealership sales manager called mew a couple of times but did not offer any resolve.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
Toyota of Nashua has left an official reply on this complaint.

Toyota of Nashua No response when asking about my refund!

No response when asking about my refund! Thomas g*** sales member took 500 from me for a deal that never went through.Everyone at that dealership has ignored me,I waste my time calling repeatedly with no return. I went to the dealer to make sure I receive my refund and after filling paperwork out and wasting more work and family time, nothing has "processed ". It's not a big amount of money but for me it's a lot of hours spent on my feet laboring to put effort for my wife and kids to live a little more with ease. I just want my money back, nothing extra! I'm not calculating the time I have been wasting chasing this refund.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
Toyota of Nashua has left an official reply on this complaint.

Toyota of Nashua Sold vehicle without title

Sold vehicle without title. Unable to register car. Title still with bank of previous owner. Didn't learn of this until after purchase. We purchased a used 2008 Nissan Altima (ID ***) from this dealer on Feb. 22 and picked it up on Feb. 29. When we went to register the vehicle the following week, we discovered the title for the car was missing. After several calls to the dealer (and receiving various answers), the dealer conceded that they did not have the title when they sold us the car. Per the dealer, the title was being held by a bank who had lent the previous owner money to purchase the car but had not paid back the loan in full. The dealer says they "working" to get the title for us, but there has been no progress and they are not returning our calls. In the meantime, the temporary registration will be running out and the car won't be registered.

Hide full review

Is Toyota of Nashua legit?

Our verdict: Toyota of Nashua has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Toyota of Nashua's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Toyota of Nashua can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Toyota of Nashua earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Toyota of Nashua achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

A long registered date for toyotaofnashua.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Toyota of Nashua as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Toyota of Nashua's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Toyotaofnashua.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Toyotaofnashua.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Toyota of Nashua.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Toyotaofnashua.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The toyotaofnashua.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Toyota of Nashua protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

About Toyota of Nashua

Toyota of Nashua is a reputable car dealership located in Nashua, New Hampshire that has been serving customers for many years. As a part of the International Cars Ltd. family, Toyota of Nashua is dedicated to making your car-buying experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible.

At Toyota of Nashua, you can expect to find a wide selection of new and used Toyota vehicles, as well as high-quality pre-owned cars from other top automakers. Their knowledgeable and friendly sales staff is committed to helping you find the perfect car, truck, or SUV to fit your lifestyle and budget. From the fuel-efficient Prius to the rugged Tacoma, they have a Toyota vehicle to suit every need.

In addition to selling new and used vehicles, Toyota of Nashua offers a variety of automotive services to keep your car running smoothly. Their factory-trained service technicians use the latest diagnostic tools and techniques to diagnose and repair any issues your vehicle may have. From routine oil changes to major engine repairs, you can trust your vehicle to the experts at Toyota of Nashua.

Toyota of Nashua also offers a variety of financing options to help you finance your new or used vehicle. Their experienced finance team works with a wide variety of lenders to get you the best possible rates and terms on your auto loan or lease. They also offer a convenient online credit application that allows you to get pre-approved for financing before you even step foot in the dealership.

If you're looking for a new or used car in Nashua, New Hampshire, look no further than Toyota of Nashua. Their commitment to customer satisfaction and high-quality automotive services makes them the premier destination for all your automotive needs. Visit their website or stop by the dealership today to learn more.

Toyota of Nashua Customer Reviews Overview

Toyota of Nashua is an automotive dealership located in Nashua, New Hampshire. The dealership has achieved a high level of customer satisfaction and is highly regarded among car buyers. Toyota of Nashua has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers who praise the dealership for its competitive pricing, exceptional customer service, and quality vehicles.

The dealership offers a wide range of new and used Toyota vehicles, including hybrid models. Toyota of Nashua also provides a variety of financing and leasing options for customers with different credit scores and budgets. The dealership's staff consists of knowledgeable and friendly professionals who are always willing to help customers make informed decisions based on their needs and preferences.

Customers appreciate the dealership's transparent and honest approach to sales, which has earned them trust and respect. Many reviews mention the hassle-free experience of purchasing a vehicle at Toyota of Nashua, with no pressure to buy or upsell. Additionally, the dealership's service department is highly regarded for its timely and efficient repairs and maintenance work.

In summary, Toyota of Nashua is a reputable dealership that prides itself on providing quality vehicles and exceptional customer service. The dealership offers a competitive pricing structure, financing options and a friendly staff that is ready to assist customers. Overall, the dealership has received positive reviews from satisfied customers, which indicates that it is a trustworthy and reliable resource for those seeking a new or used car.

Overview of Toyota of Nashua complaint handling

Toyota of Nashua reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 25, 2023. The latest review Selling Car to my Son - After a week Tell him to bring it Back or get a co-signer was posted on Aug 25, 2023. The latest complaint No response when asking about my refund! was resolved on May 27, 2023. Toyota of Nashua has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 3 reviews. Toyota of Nashua has resolved 2 complaints.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service
  1. Toyota of Nashua contacts

2. Toyota of Nashua phone numbers
    +1 (603) 888-3555
    +1 (603) 888-3555
    Click up if you have successfully reached Toyota of Nashua by calling +1 (603) 888-3555 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached Toyota of Nashua by calling +1 (603) 888-3555 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached Toyota of Nashua by calling +1 (603) 888-3555 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Toyota of Nashua by calling +1 (603) 888-3555 phone number
  3. Toyota of Nashua address
    10 Marmon Dr, Nashua, New Hampshire, 03060-5204, United States
  4. Toyota of Nashua social media
Toyota of Nashua Category
Toyota of Nashua is related to the Car Dealers category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone