Antrim Way Honda — rip off artisits
Take your car there for an oil change, service or a check-up and you need to listen carefully because they will try to sell you something extra with fast talk and then deny they did it (for instance a detail service instead of a car wash - a difference in price of about $90.) My question to them is when a customer comes in with their car and signs a work-order estimate, only to pick up their car with a total cost of almost $200 over the estimate; shouldn’t they have been called first? Not this dealership!
They will aggravate you further when the manager answers his voicemail from you 3 days later with an attitude. Wow! I once thought this was a great dealership, and they were good I have to admit, UNTIL I had a problem. Then all niceties are gone – forget customer service. They lost this customer!
More Antrim Way Honda Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - self start and starting problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their crap 
- Hero Honda - poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Fit - auto eco rebate
- Honda Company International - winning prize 400,000.00 bollar 
- Honda Aviator Motor Cycle - faulty parts and worst after sales services 
- Honda Motor - honda vezel z 2014
- Honda - honda civic 2.0