Home Depot Sherwood Oregon Store / return policy

Hwy 99WSherwood, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 503-925-8447
I purchased a Arrow brand Shed in June, and one thing led to another and didn't end up setting it up. So my husband (a former employee of Home Depot) went to the store to return the shed only to be told that because it was more than 90 days we are not entitled to the refund. The purchase was made on our Home Depot card and all we wanted was it to be credited back to the card.

Well after talking to thier store manager Roger, who refused to give us the credit, because he states "It is corporate policy and nothing can be done". He wanted to give us an in-store credit for $349.99 (the current retail for the shed), which forces us to spend money in his store rather than a credit on our account. Anyways he refused helping us so I turned to the Corporate Customer service line. After 3 days of calling back and forth and not getting anywhere I reached a man named Joe who took care of the whole thing and later told me that returns are completely up the the management of the store.

So on a short note. I will not be returning to the Sherwood Home Depot store to shop and hope that others will consider the same due to thier lack of customer service.
Ti

Comments

La
  5th of May, 2010
Lady---90 Days...Get your lazy husband off his ### and make him setup the sheh...Simple!!!

Home Depot Logo Home Depot