Home Depot Sherwood Oregon Store / return policy
I purchased a Arrow brand Shed in June, and one thing led to another and didn't end up setting it up. So my husband (a former employee of Home Depot) went to the store to return the shed only to be told that because it was more than 90 days we are not entitled to the refund. The purchase was made on our Home Depot card and all we wanted was it to be credited back to the card.
Well after talking to thier store manager Roger, who refused to give us the credit, because he states "It is corporate policy and nothing can be done". He wanted to give us an in-store credit for $349.99 (the current retail for the shed), which forces us to spend money in his store rather than a credit on our account. Anyways he refused helping us so I turned to the Corporate Customer service line. After 3 days of calling back and forth and not getting anywhere I reached a man named Joe who took care of the whole thing and later told me that returns are completely up the the management of the store.
So on a short note. I will not be returning to the Sherwood Home Depot store to shop and hope that others will consider the same due to thier lack of customer service.
More Home Depot Sherwood Oregon Store Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Hampton Bay - Outside solar lamps Model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot - carpet installation
- Home Depot - Homedepot credit card problem
- Home Depot - carpet installation and bathroom remodel
- Home Depot @ the 163rd. St. Mall in North Miami Beach - loud speaker going off all day and night into the morning.
- Home Depot - counter top / customer service