Home Depotsamsung hub refrigerator rebate receipt

M Nov 15, 2017 Review updated:

On [protected] I purchased an Samsung Refrigerator Model Number RF265BEAESG which offered a rebate for an Samsung Free Home Connect WI Fi Router valued at $379.00 providing the valid purchase dates 9/3/17-10/31/17 which I obviously qualify.
These are the attached documents that Home Depot provided me with to submit for the rebate. After two submissions after 11/13/2017 I was deneid my rebate due to the receipt didn't have the items model number on it in which Home Depot didn't provide me with the proper/correct receipt and when I contact Home depot about the issue the solution was by an manager was to return the items if they didn't let me resubmit via email in 24-48 hours.
Its been approximately 30 days since purchasing the Samsung Refrigerator along with an Samsung microwave, range, dishwasher and freezer spending nearly $6, 000.00 and given the improper receipt from Home Depot and the solution is to give back the refrigerator when I was promised and $379.00 rebate item. This item was only declined because Home Depot associate didn't provide an proper receipt with the proper rebate information on it.
I shouldn't have to return the item because I didn't get the rebate as promise nor should I have to purchase the $379.00 WI-Fi router in order to properly operate my unit when none of this is my fault and I purchase and paid for this item in the proper time frame in order to get the rebate.
This an attached copy of the exact receeipt that I received from and Home Depot Associate assuring me thats wht I needed to submit for my rebate.
Please credit me $379.00 so I can purchase the WI Fi Router that I have yet to receive so I don't have to refund my entire purchase because I was Lied to and cheated out of my rebate.

Home Depot

• S
      Nov 15, 2017

I was partially on board with your complaint, but after viewing the receipt you've posted, it doesn't itemized anything. It almost seems as if your missing or have lost part of the receipt, which is why I'm sure they're denying the claim. Is it possible for Home Depot to simply reprint the receipts?