Home Depot / Refrigerator

Natick, MA, United States Review updated:

I bought a refrigerator at this store in Nov. 2017 and had delivery scheduled for it at my home. After confirming the delivery, the delivery truck never came inspite of me waiting and making several calls. Upon inquiry the Delivery support team could not really tell what happened, but promised monetary compensation and rescheduled the delivery. When the monetary compensation was not received, upon further inquiry I was told that they had no record of it. Regardless, they confirmed the new rescheduled delivery date. On the 2nd delivery date, the delivery truck arrived, but did not have the refrigerator on the truck and could not explain why. The delivery drivers were basically scratching their head. Through further conversations with the Delivery Support team, I was informed that somehow the order was cancelled and the Delivery Team had basically scheduled the delivery with no refrigerator. After wasting my time twice, they had no answers except for me having to reorder the refrigerator again.
Ni
Jan 12, 2018

Comments

Sh
  13th of Jan, 2018
Hi. I'd like to help.

What was the refrigerator you ordered?

Home Depot Logo Home Depot